Use the least amount of Mid Heralds to beat Thanos & Odin

Started by MrMind1 pages

Use the least amount of Mid Heralds to beat Thanos & Odin

Thanos and Odin (both current) fighting together

use the least amount of mid heralds to beat those 2 together

name your heralds

Middle
Abra Kadabra, Alexander Nero, Apocalypse, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Battle Beast, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Bizarro Superman, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Blue Marvel, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (DC), Cassandra Nova, Cheetah, Citizen Steel, Conquest, Count Nefaria, Damage, Damien Hellstrom, Dr. Doom, Eradicator (non-Fortress Mode), Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, The General (Shaggy Man), Gladiator, Graviton, Grayven, Green Lanterns (Guy Gardner, Icon (Milestone), Jessica Cruz, John Stewart, Katma, Kilowog, Simon Baz, Sodam Yat), Hulk, Hyperion, Invincible, Juggernaut (Classic), Kang, Kid Omega, Kurse, Lobo, Loki, Maestro, Magneto (616), Magus (Post-IG), Manchester Black, Mantis (New God), Martian Manhunter, Mon-El, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Spectrum), Moonstone (w/ both stones), Morg, Nate Grey, O.M.A.C., Omni-Man, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sersi, Shadowman, Shaman, Skreet, Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Stardust, Supergirl, Supreme (original), Ultron, Void (Wildstorm, no Creation Engine power), White Martians, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form)

BFR on?

yes and no, they need to be removed at least 30 min to count as bfr in this battle

All powers on, we're in control?

yes and yes

I choose Hulk and punch them really really hard. If they use any powers, Hulk punches himself really really hard, until he's angry enough to punch them really really hard.

You have finally embraced the Church of Gamma.

I choose Hulk, too.

But instead of punching myself in order to get a rage boost, I do a kmc search and read some posts of h1a8, assnerd, carver, alberto, blue area vet and starscream.

Then I one-shot Lucifer and Michael. And eat Presence.

But still end up losing to Galan's Mxy. His unhealthy sexual deviation regarding midgets, dwarves, gnomes, gargoyles, leprechauns and imps is just too much.

You forgot the Herald of the Luciferian Age, bluewaterrider.

bump

Still this:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I choose Hulk, too.

But instead of punching myself in order to get a rage boost, I do a kmc search and read some posts of h1a8, assnerd, carver, alberto, blue area vet and starscream.

Then I one-shot Lucifer and Michael. And eat Presence.

But still end up losing to Galan's Mxy. His unhealthy sexual deviation regarding midgets, dwarves, gnomes, gargoyles, leprechauns and imps is just too much.

moonstone zemo + lobo (because i'm assuming cloning is on).

Is current Odin even worth a damn these days?

If these are 80s/90s versions, none of these guys stand a chance. Matter a fact they cant even hurt Odin. If its 2010s something onward, I guess some could win if they team-up.

Bizarro.

Quite a few could, actually.