If there is no BFR though can the teleporters win? Are they going to go with teleporting off body parts and/or materializing objects into Doomsday's head or similar? That might not be so successful.
Ant Man shrinks him to microscopic size? Not technically BFR since he's still right there.
Whoever cast that Axis spell casts it on Doomsday, causing him to become a hero and stop fighting.
Transmutation. Did anyone like Sersi ever try transmuting him into air etc. Effectively dead and no genetic material left means no way to adapt. What about encasing him in a large block of solid adamantium can he escape that?
I'm trying to remember how well DD did against TK. Could he be made to just float harmlessly in the air for example, or could he pull a Juggernaut and evolve a way to start moving forward even in that state?
Did he adapt to TP? Maybe a high-level telepath could take him down at least long enough to count for a win.
Black Bolt - basically just atomize him?
Maybe not the weakest but perhaps Graviton could compress DD into a singularity.
High Evo - devolves his adaptations back to his harmless baby state.
Dare I suggest Hulk..Killer...Humanoid?
^ Blink was able to selectively teleport pieces of people. It could get pretty gnarly. Like she could sheer a body into pieces simultaneously.
Doomsday'd probably still be deadly in tiny form unless he was microscopic, in which case that seems more like a BFR and against the spirit of the thread.
Axis spell was a group effort. But this thread isn't a 1v1. So viable.
IIRC, Sersi has transmuted herself and others into inert matter. It's how she saved an Avengers team from the point-blank detonation of the Negabomb in Operation Galactic Storm. Encasement in a block of adamantium probably would do the trick. I've seen Firestorm instantly encase Orion in a block of titanium. I don't recall Sersi ever performing a similar feat on her own. But several Eternals? If nto adamantium, something similar is certainly within their capability.
I imagine a telekinetic just having Doomsday float in the air would end up getting their concentration blown with a simple thunderclap.
I think Braniac was losing his mind control of H/P Doomsday slowly. I don't remember exactly but I had the impression that he was slowly adapting to it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.