Originally posted by Thinkerer
I dont know why honestly, can't even remember registering in 2016, as I just registered a few days ago, not just logging in. On a different comic forum which is kinda dying, someone proposed to joining this forum.
You didn't dispute joining back then before, but are saying you didn't now even though your profile shows otherwise. No, not something someone banned and coming back would say at alllllll. vin
Originally posted by Delta1938
Personally I don't care, but if I'm right about what I think, you'll be getting banned soon.And if I am right, you won't have to ask why, you'll know. So if you legitimately don't know why, you're probably safe. 😆
Whirly didn't even get a warning for his vile pedoposts this year and Cdtm is allowed to spam the entire board with his nonsense, 10+ posts in the row in some threads, denying Holocaust and whatnot... so old socks resurfacing in random versus threads such as this one won't even get noticed or do any further harm to the forum, to be honest.
It's a part of Sentrys origin that after he took the super soldier serum and got his powers, the government tried to kill him. They lied to him and told him he had to continue taking the serum to keep his power. But instead they were giving him various poisons and toxins, trying to kill him. But nothing worked. He didn't even notice any of it.
So no, Scarecrows toxins aren't going to work. There isn't even something like kryptonite you could mix those toxins with to make them work on Sentry.