WW3 Black Adam vs WWHulk

Started by Thinkerer1 pages

WW3 Black Adam vs WWHulk

Black Adam thinks Hulk killed Isis. Hulk thinks Adam killed Caiera. Who wins?

How far can Hulk amp himself? What's his limits here?

Do you want him to go WBH, Carv?

He doesn't even need to go Workd Breaker. I'm asking if his anger is to levels where he was punching Ironman in the face crushing nearby mountains with shockwaves and splitting NY in half.

Originally posted by carver9
He doesn't even need to go Workd Breaker. I'm asking if his anger is to levels where he was punching Ironman in the face crushing nearby mountains with shockwaves and splitting NY in half.

Surely he gets to......use his feats as WWH, when specified as WWH? Like I really don't understand your question lol.

Or are you asking if collateral damage is usable as a feat?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Surely he gets to......use his feats as WWH, when specified as WWH? Like I really don't understand your question lol.

Or are you asking if collateral damage is usable as a feat?

Wait, he can get all of his fts from weaker versions of Hulk, not just WWH. This was already said by a mod and this version of Hulk was classified as the most powerful version. Fts in WWH and before it 😃.

Collateral, punching power, whatever you want to call it.

Yeah I reading understand your question lol, he's Hulk so....can do what Hulk does.

But you're the one who says he doesn't use collateral damage, so was just wondering if that were still the case.

are the two of you married yet?? i swear, if i missed the reception.... 😄

Crazy thing is, most of the time, I don't even initiate the conversation. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I prefer owning PR.

Originally posted by leonidas
are the two of you married yet?? i swear, if i missed the reception.... 😄

Second honeymoon this weekend

Originally posted by leonidas
are the two of you married yet?? i swear, if i missed the reception.... 😄

No, I'm just rawdogging him and not paying child support.

I think we can all agree that WW2 Captain America solos 👆

Originally posted by carver9
Wait, he can get all of his fts from weaker versions of Hulk, not just WWH. This was already said by a mod and this version of Hulk was classified as the most powerful version. Fts in WWH and before it 😃.

Collateral, punching power, whatever you want to call it.


Does collateral damage = punching power, then?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does collateral damage = punching power, then?

It depends. If Superman punched Zod in the face and destroyed a Universe, yes, it matters.

Originally posted by leonidas
are the two of you married yet?? i swear, if i missed the reception.... 😄

Their marriage was at risk once.

DS had an affair with sexy Alberto.

But it's all in the past now. Carver has forgiven DS.

Originally posted by carver9
It depends. If Superman punched Zod in the face and destroyed a Universe, yes, it matters.

So you pick and choose? Ok.

😂 kmc's forever power couple.

Originally posted by leonidas
😂 kmc's forever power couple.

Pr is a bit jealous. He tries to get Carver attention, follows him in every thread, but DS doesn't like sharing... he allows Paul to watch, though.

😂 just like ds.

I sometimes record for Pr to watch