I'm the biggest fanboy there is.
Some of the X-Men were all like boohoo it's Hulk, we should go easy on him, he's so misunderstood, noooo I shouldn't have joined the Illuminati, noooo phasing him will hurt him, waaah waaah.
Prof X and Emma can replicate what Brainiac did and mind control Doomsday. They can replicate what Manchester Black did and plant illusions. Even Dr Psycho mind controlled him, although that wasn't HP Doomsday......
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm the biggest fanboy there is.Some of the X-Men were all like boohoo it's Hulk, we should go easy on him, he's so misunderstood, noooo I shouldn't have joined the Illuminati, noooo phasing him will hurt him, waaah waaah.
Prof X and Emma can replicate what Brainiac did and mind control Doomsday. They can replicate what Manchester Black did and plant illusions. Even Dr Psycho mind controlled him, although that wasn't HP Doomsday......
i see what your saying
it's not a gauntlet though, i was wondering how each of these fight will play out
Re: HP Doomsday replicate Hulk during WW Hulk
Originally posted by MrMindHP DD?????.......just as good if not better.
how would he fair againstHP DD
vs X-Men
vs Ghost Rider
vs Iron man
vs New Avengers
vs Fantastic Four
vs Doctor Strange
vs Sentryif DD against all these people Hulk fought, DD has hulk's Warbound in this scenerio too
would he do better or worse
Originally posted by MrMind
i see what your sayingit's not a gauntlet though, i was wondering how each of these fight will play out
Against X-Men, he loses.
Against GR, he potentially laughs at the PS or whatever, then eats him.
Against IM, Tony loses
I forgot who was on the NA again.
Against the FF, he eats them
Dr Strange loses (he won't get a chance to release Zom; he only did so because he tried to talk to Hulk and had his hands crushed)
Sentry is a tossup. Edge to DD.