What would happen if they were trapped for 24 hrs within a space the size of an American football arena.
Who would win?
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Good question! What makes Amazo so awesome is his ability to dupe powers but Nimrod doesn't have any, he's a high-tech robot.
I think Nimrod would win.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Originally posted by zopzop Good question! What makes Amazo so awesome is his ability to dupe powers but Nimrod doesn't have any, he's a high-tech robot.
I think Nimrod would win.
Not so fast, my Beyonder friend!
Some Amazos start off with the powers of the base 7.
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by zopzop Good question! What makes Amazo so awesome is his ability to dupe powers but Nimrod doesn't have any, he's a high-tech robot.
I think Nimrod would win.
ZopZop, I heard you're going to be the new PotUS?
#MakeAmericaGayAgain
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Not so fast, my Beyonder friend!
Some Amazos start off with the powers of the base 7.
I mean we're using those versions of Amazo, he wins.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW ZopZop, I heard you're going to be the new PotUS?
#[b]MakeAmericaGayAgain
[/B]
SC
Senor CageSenior Member
Originally posted by zopzop Good question! What makes Amazo so awesome is his ability to dupe powers but Nimrod doesn't have any, he's a high-tech robot.
I think Nimrod would win.
Amazo can copy tech too. One of his variations was he was able to copy human physiology.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Originally posted by Senor Cage Amazo can copy tech too. One of his variations was he was able to copy human physiology.
Well he copies GL rings all the time.
STO
StoicAvenger
What does Nimrod do?
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Some Amazos start off with the powers of the base 7.
There are many Nimrods, too.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW There are many Nimrods, too.