Better feat : Silver Surfer vs Mon-El

Started by abhilegend1 pages

Better feat : Silver Surfer vs Mon-El

Which feat is better?


From Silver Surfer annual 7

From Valor (1992) 19

Abhi, did you leave a scan out? I don't see the connection.

Originally posted by Stoic
Abhi, did you leave a scan out? I don't see the connection.

Look at the planets being affected by the attack on second last scan

I can't even tell whats going on in the Mon-el scan. Surfer wins

Originally posted by carver9
I can't even tell whats going on in the Mon-el scan. Surfer wins

Because you're just dumb.

mon-el feat is naturally better

carver's lips get fatter everytime he lies

Originally posted by abhilegend
Because you're just dumb.

LOL.

But seriously, that's a nice Mon-el feat.

In one scan Mon El destroys a planet, moon, or large object as a result of him striking it. The planet that is destroyed by Surfer and Morg , is a result of the stress that they directly placed upon the planet. It's different. Both very beast feats.

Can't really give one a win over the other.

Originally posted by Stoic
In one scan Mon El destroys a planet, moon, or large object as a result of him striking it. The planet that is destroyed by Surfer and Morg , is a result of the stress that they directly placed upon the planet. It's different. Both very beast feats.

Can't really give one a win over the other.


Mon destroyed several planets.

The Mon-El scan is more recent, so it is automatically better.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Mon destroyed several planets.

How does that make his feat greater than the Surfers? I mean yes it's a shared feat, but the Surfer has also destroyed planets. I wouldn't place Mon El above the Surfer's tier. With all powers and abilities on his side, I wouldn't be surprised if the Surfer outweighed Mon El in sheer ability.

There are things that Mon El can do that the Surfer can not, while the Surfer has so many abilities that he nearly makes Mon El look like a one trick pony. No slight on the character, it's just that it's difficult comparing these two because they are so different.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Mon-El scan is more recent, so it is automatically better.

Surfer one is more recent, actually.

But I'm sure you knew that 😛

Damn, meant the series was older (1988)....

All before either Carver's son or my time, really.

Originally posted by Stoic
How does that make his feat greater than the Surfers? I mean yes it's a shared feat, but the Surfer has also destroyed planets. I wouldn't place Mon El above the Surfer's tier. With all powers and abilities on his side, I wouldn't be surprised if the Surfer outweighed Mon El in sheer ability.

There are things that Mon El can do that the Surfer can not, while the Surfer has so many abilities that he nearly makes Mon El look like a one trick pony. No slight on the character, it's just that it's difficult comparing these two because they are so different.

The thread is just comparing these two scans, dood.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Damn, meant the series was older (1988)....

All before either Carver's son or my time, really.

Marvel is more recent than DC, therefore it's automatically better 😎

1988 isn't antique. I feel like I'm being insulted.

Originally posted by carver9
1988 isn't antique. I feel like I'm being insulted.
You tell em, carver9! durhulk

Originally posted by Stoic
How does that make his feat greater than the Surfers? I mean yes it's a shared feat, but the Surfer has also destroyed planets. I wouldn't place Mon El above the Surfer's tier. With all powers and abilities on his side, I wouldn't be surprised if the Surfer outweighed Mon El in sheer ability.

There are things that Mon El can do that the Surfer can not, while the Surfer has so many abilities that he nearly makes Mon El look like a one trick pony. No slight on the character, it's just that it's difficult comparing these two because they are so different.


When did Surfer destroy several planets?

Originally posted by carver9
1988 isn't antique. I feel like I'm being insulted.

Just let it slide off your back, dood. You're pretty used to being insulted by now.