DAR DarkSaint85 Bonified abstract Down to Misty's arm and Black Cat's luck (does she still have that)?
SMU Smurph tu quoqumber Originally posted by Smurph How much superspeed does Colleen Wing havehttps://i.imgur.com/pbwoBQ5.jpgmmm
SC Senor Cage Senior Member Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Down to Misty's arm and Black Cat's luck (does she still have that)? They'll need it because of Jakita Wagner
ZOP zopzop Lord of the Great Abyss Originally posted by Senor Cage They'll need it because of Jakita Wagner Isn't Batwing on the Outsiders team? I'd think he'd be the greatest threat. In any case, the Outsiders win.
DAR DarkSaint85 Bonified abstract Originally posted by zopzop Isn't Batwing on the Outsiders team? I'd think he'd be the greatest threat. In any case, the Outsiders win. It's Batwing/Batwoman and Jakita Wagner. Why would Fox be the greatest threat?
SC Senor Cage Senior Member Originally posted by zopzop Isn't Batwing on the Outsiders team? I'd think he'd be the greatest threat. In any case, the Outsiders win. Well, read this
SC Senor Cage Senior Member Originally posted by zopzop Isn't Batwing on the Outsiders team? I'd think he'd be the greatest threat. In any case, the Outsiders win. And since you like Multiverse stuff