Lobo with Red Lantern Ring vs Silver Surfer

Started by lawest91 pages

Lobo with Red Lantern Ring vs Silver Surfer

Lobo with his indomitable will vs SS, no bfr who wins?

is it to the death?

no bfr means i dont see a way for surfer to dispose lobo at all

lobo has the most insane regen ability this side of the universe. one drop of blood is all he needs to regenerate.

Originally posted by MrMind
is it to the death?

no bfr means i dont see a way for surfer to dispose lobo at all

lobo has the most insane regen ability this side of the universe. one drop of blood is all he needs to regenerate.

True but the Power Cosmic can work wonders.

wow no shit?

Originally posted by MrMind
wow no shit?
No piss either cookie. 👍🏾

lawrence implying that he wants to piss on mind's cookie. disgusting. the guy just can't help himself.

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
lawrence implying that he wants to piss on mind's cookie. disgusting. the guy just can't help himself.

lawest is 64 yrs old
he piss himself on the daily basis
he wears adult diaper when he browse kmc

Originally posted by MrMind
lawest is 64 yrs old
he piss himself on the daily basis
he wears adult diaper when he browse kmc
63 you nut and clam up before I send another hooker over to your place to laugh at you

Serious question, does Lobo even need the Ring to win? I mean he's a CL100 Brick with insane regen and he's basically always bloodlusted. I have a feeling Norrin would get his sh|t pushed in by Lobo, Ring or not.

Originally posted by zopzop
Serious question, does Lobo even need the Ring to win? I mean he's a CL100 Brick with insane regen and he's basically always bloodlusted. I have a feeling Norrin would get his sh|t pushed in by Lobo, Ring or not.
I think the ring forces SS to work that much harder for the W.

Originally posted by zopzop
Serious question, does Lobo even need the Ring to win? I mean he's a CL100 Brick with insane regen and he's basically always bloodlusted. I have a feeling Norrin would get his sh|t pushed in by Lobo, Ring or not.

If anything, it might even nerf him, as all his blood would be replaced by plasma.

Originally posted by MrMind
lawest is 64 yrs old
he piss himself on the daily basis
he wears adult diaper when he browse kmc

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Originally posted by zopzop
Serious question, does Lobo even need the Ring to win? I mean he's a CL100 Brick with insane regen and he's basically always bloodlusted. I have a feeling Norrin would get his sh|t pushed in by Lobo, Ring or not.

Sounds like Hulk (except Hulk is stronger). I've never seen you give Hulk the edge against Surfer. Surfer wins this. With or without the ring.

I thought Hulk always held back and wasn't bloodlusted hmm

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought Hulk always held back and wasn't bloodlusted hmm

Hulk is holdingbackest there is 👆

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought Hulk always held back and wasn't bloodlusted hmm

Hulk is always ready to peel scalps. He just doesn't kill. Even at these non kill levels, no one would put Lobo strength at or above Hulk or Superman.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk is always ready to peel scalps. He just doesn't kill. Even at these non kill levels, no one would put Lobo strength at or above Hulk or Superman.

Perfect.

Gotta save this for every time Hulk gets stopped 🙂

Anyway, Lobo is strong enough to throw a sun around, casually, whilst half his body is missing.

Hulk struggles to stand with one.

He can do it without leverage and without logic.