SS Doom w/power ring vs Superman

Started by leonidas2 pages

SS Doom w/power ring vs Superman

doom enters with shields up inside an impenetrable city-sized dome. couldn't decide which ring would be better for doom, green or yellow. his will may be the best in marvel, but i doubt any normal character instills the fear he does either, sooo...you're pick--if you think there's a difference.

who walks away? no bfr for doom.

Interesting. Not sure tbh.

jawdrop

Originally posted by leonidas
jawdrop

😂

Re: SS Doom w/power ring vs Superman

Originally posted by leonidas
doom enters with shields up inside an impenetrable city-sized dome. couldn't decide which ring would be better for doom, green or yellow. his will may be the best in marvel, but i doubt any normal character instills the fear he does either, sooo...you're pick--if you think there's a difference.

who walks away? no bfr for doom.

which shields are up to start? magical or gl?

both.

Doom wielded the Power Cosmic in ways that Silver Surfer fanboys wish Norrin Radd did. Then you're adding a GL/YL ring on top of that?

N1gga, please.

Originally posted by ODG
Doom wielded the Power Cosmic in ways that Silver Surfer fanboys wish Norrin Radd did. Then you're adding a GL/YL ring on top of that?

N1gga, please.


It's Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Doom, not Doom Surfer. 😂😂

^ That'd be even worse given Superman is weak to magic and not the Power Cosmic. 👆

Originally posted by ODG
^ That'd be even worse given Superman is weak to magic and not the Power Cosmic. 👆

Doom is weak to getting punched in the face too.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Err... sure. Thank you for clarifying this vs thread's odds are waaay worse against Superman than I initially assumed. 👆

Originally posted by ODG
Err... sure. Thank you for clarifying this vs thread's odds are waaay worse against Superman than I initially assumed. 👆

Wait, do you think I'm Indian so I work at a call center? Racist much?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wait, do you think I'm Indian so I work at a call center? Racist much?
What???

Wtf are you even talking about???

Originally posted by ODG
What???

Wtf are you even talking about???


Look at the image you posted, it's an Indian working in a call center.

^ Bruh.

That's your own insecurity speaking.

I'll not dignify such an accusation any further.

Originally posted by ODG
^ Bruh.

That's your own insecurity speaking.

I'll not dignify such an accusation any further.


He literally has a call center headphone on his head, you ****ing retard. Racist and retarded, pick a struggle.

Doom just removed the Things powers.

Originally posted by abhilegend
He literally has a call center headphone on his head, you ****ing retard. Racist and retarded, pick a struggle.

🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿... This is why no one can take you serious.

Originally posted by carver9
🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿... This is why no one can take you serious.

Shut up ducklips

Originally posted by abhilegend
He literally has a call center headphone on his head, you ****ing retard. Racist and retarded, pick a struggle.
Da phuck???

I'm not going to dignify your accusation of racist diatribe.

As far as I am concerned, this attenuated accusation is simply a convenient way for you to end this conversation that is going disastrously for you in this thread.

So be it. I've been on the internet for a long while. This sort of completely b1tchmade tactic is actually not uncommon.

But if you truly feel that I am racist, maybe you ought o put me on ignore? KMC knows you can do it for 200+ posts across 10+ years so long as you hide behind the ignore function where you know you are safe from my replying to you.