Who's more evil

Started by carver91 pages

Who's more evil

Darkseid
Frieza
Joker
Sabertooth
Thanos

No statements, only showings here.

Thanos, Darkseid, and Frieza aren't evil. Just singled minded in purpose. Doesn't Joker have a mental condition? That would rule him out. Sabertooth is what I would consider evil. He acts the way he does for no other reason than he can.

Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos, Darkseid, and Frieza aren't evil. Just singled minded in purpose. Doesn't Joker have a mental condition? That would rule him out. Sabertooth is what I would consider evil. He acts the way he does for no other reason than he can.
Mental conditions don't rule out being evil

Two things can be true at the same time

Mostly agreed about Sabretooth which is why it gets so tiresome when Marvel wants to go back to the well of "but what if Creed was good?"

Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos, Darkseid, and Frieza aren't evil. Just singled minded in purpose. Doesn't Joker have a mental condition? That would rule him out. Sabertooth is what I would consider evil. He acts the way he does for no other reason than he can.
Darkseid quite literally -is- evil.

https://imgur.com/a/SC7ccTf

With Joker, I feel like it depends heavily on the version of the character. Some versions? Sure, I can see it.

Darkseid is the closest to evil of the others though, I would say. Creed is pretty sick too. I would have suggested Reverse Flash, but he's more petty than anything else.

i feel like granny goodness is more evil than darkseid lol

red skull should be included here. the joker is likely the best choice here i think. sabes def has a screw loose too. maybe depends a little on how you define evil. there was a character in planetary who was despicable too but not enough people read that series which is evil in itself.

They all do evil, and thats what counts. The worst are probably Joker and Sabretooth though, cause they do it for fun. Frieza is not far behind though.

Thanos at times was definitly the lesser evil. He's been quite benevolent at times, until Marvel under Disney's flag destroyed all his character development and turned him into a one-dimensional villain again.

I thought this thread sounded familiar

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=686401

Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid
Frieza
Joker
Sabertooth
Thanos

No statements, only showings here.


Originally posted by Smurph
I thought this thread sounded familiar

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=686401

I added Sabertooth 🤪

Originally posted by carver9
I added Sabertooth 🤪

And you still can't spell his name right.

Am I a sword to you?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Am I a sword to you?

😂 😂 😂

Among that list, Darkseid is the top.

He's has always been characteristically evil -- other than the disastrously stupid New 52 retcon of him being some mud grubber farmer rebelling against ignorantly unfeeling gods-- which has been completely ignored since then.

Darkseid has never had some sort of understandably noble aspiration -- other than that goddamned stupid New 52 bs.

Darkseid. Is.

Only showings? Thanos once killing the half of population in the universe, Darkseid destroyed the multiverse and Joker boiled a baby in the past.

I don't know about Creed.

-Darkseid/Joker/'tooth.
-Thanos/Freeza.

Joker, Sabretooth and Frieza are the most chaotic evil. They’d be the perfect hosts for Carnage.

Darkseid is the most lawfully evil of the group and is one step away from creating contracts for the souls of living creatures type of evil.

Thanos is evil like Darkseid but isn’t representative of being the most evil in the multiverse.

The world we live in is evil, but chaotic evil is imo has the worst immediate negative effects on society.

Darkseid is the most evil because his evilness is wrapped up in DC cosmology, and trying to care about DC cosmology inflicts evil on the reader's brain.

Truly sinister stuff.