Superboy (Conner) runs the Marvel gauntlet

Started by Stoic1 pages

Superboy (Conner) runs the Marvel gauntlet

They battle on a self healing planet devoid of people or animals.

No BFR

1. The Thing
2. Black Nova (San Alexander)
2. Wonder Man
4. Namor
5. Hercules
6. Hyperion
7. Gladiator
8. King Hyperion
9. Pagan
10 Sentry

Can he clear it? Where does he stop?

In my opinion he stops at 2, or 3. Yep there I made a mistake and typed 2 twice.

Stops at 3 tbh. Superboy does have some impressive showings, but i would put Wonderman above him.

Clears.

Stops at 5 or 6.

Originally posted by deft
Clears.

Depends on what level Wonder Man is at these days... but I'd say stops at 4.

Clears. Kryptonian level strength augmented with tactile telekinesis just too much for anyone here.

I just wonder why Thing is so low when he’s clobbered most of those dudes in recent years. He’s best Wonderman like half a dozen times. Looked better than Namor for basically the last 20 years. Has better showings against Hulk than basically everyone mentioned.

I feel he may be underrated on the forum.

Thing is no different than Spiderman and Batman, walking plot characters.

This forum is with filled with DC and Marvel fanboys, there is no nuance.

Originally posted by Thinkerer
This forum is with filled with DC and Marvel fanboys, there is no nuance.

I am both!

🤣

Originally posted by carver9
🤣
I rep Flash, Batman, and Superman.

Invisible Woman, Fantomex, and Magik. Also, Aquarian and the Spot.

That sounds pretty even to me. I've also used Aurora, Sebastian Shaw, Madison Jeffries in BZs, along with Fate, Imperiex Probes, The Atom etc

I'm also the only one to have willingly chosen WBH in a BZ. Laugh all you want, but I have favs across both companies, and arguing against the Hulk doesn't mean I hate Marvel.

DS confirmed marvel fanboy
trying to act like he support DC

you ain't tricking me, boy.

Originally posted by carver9
Thing is no different than Spiderman and Batman, walking plot characters.
or Hulk

l

Originally posted by Parmaniac
or Hulk

Wrong. Hulk and Saitama are the opposite this, everything and anything they do is the result of clear, level headed analysis taking into account myriad factors and their rich, complex history of punching things really hard.

Also, 'strongest one there is' and 'one punch ' are barely a plot, so how can they be plot devices???

Originally posted by deft
Clears.

Based on what?

Originally posted by Diesldude
Clears. Kryptonian level strength augmented with tactile telekinesis just too much for anyone here.

Kryptonian level strength or is it the tactile telekinesis mixed with mid meta or class 40 strength?

Originally posted by Juntai
I just wonder why Thing is so low when he’s clobbered most of those dudes in recent years. He’s best Wonderman like half a dozen times. Looked better than Namor for basically the last 20 years. Has better showings against Hulk than basically everyone mentioned.

I feel he may be underrated on the forum.

The Thing has the lowest potential among the field which is why he sits at 1. The Hulk being recently KO’d by the Thing was the very definition of PIS, because the Immortal Hulk wasn’t KO’d by Grandmaster Prime after being punched into orbit which resulted in having his face caved into. This made him laugh. Of course you can make an argument that the Thing hits harder than Thanos as well, but you won’t get too far with that line of reasoning. So, no absolutely not. Ben would do horribly against the Hulk.