Is it time to address the elephant in the room?

Started by Facee1 pagesPoll

What to do about spamming the vs. forum

Is it time to address the elephant in the room?

By elephant, I mean WM spamming up the main page in the vs. forum with spite or not well thought of matches.

My only issue with it is I feel like there are good threads that get lost amongst the spamming.

You're cute but WM is a legend.

Which would be a good thread that's lost?

The forum is pretty dead atm (and has been for a while). Once the guys like abhi have no Superman to defend, or Surfer to laugh at, he's gone.

I just do birthday 🎂 matches. You should enjoy the threads and post.

WM is the best.

Let him post.

Originally posted by zopzop
You're cute but WM is a legend.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which would be a good thread that's lost?

The forum is pretty dead atm (and has been for a while). Once the guys like abhi have no Superman to defend, or Surfer to laugh at, he's gone.


You voted for me 😮
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I just do birthday 🎂 matches. You should enjoy the threads and post.

Yes sir 😐

Thank you. Be a true believer.

WM breaking the 4th wall to chat to us

If you have ingenuity you can recognize the genus and advance so your excellent.

Lol .. WM is the only one opening up threads and even though some of his threads don't make sense, there has been a lot of threads that are VERY good matches. A lot of us are guilty of making one off spite threads by the way. WM, keep doing what you are doing.

Thank you 😊 carver9. I just like Marvel.

Maybe if the place was more lively. You can always bump a thread.

Where else do you guys and (Sin, if she is still round) post?

I creep comic one but never made an account

I have discussion groups on FB, Reddit, but that's it.

Originally posted by Smurph
WM is the best.

Let him post.

👆 lots of threads fail but there is the odd really good one. not that anyone posts here anymore....

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I have discussion groups on FB, Reddit, but that's it.

😂 nerd. 😐

So the overwhelming consensus is: keep doing your thing, WM. 👆

wonder man is an annoying treasure, but he stays.

I do FB groups as well but no vs ones.

Originally posted by Galan007
So the overwhelming consensus is: keep doing your thing, WM. 👆


I thought the consensus is Facee is the cutest there is

No homo

Thanks. Make mine Marvel.