Originally posted by carver9
WWH
Based on what? You flip flop on if fights count or not. Let's go with non combat feats. What has WWH done? You claimed broke a city in half, which is both below Thanos and you have yet to show.
And if WWH is the strongest incarnation up to that point, surly he can stand on his own feet and not need you to post feats of other incarnations, right?
Originally posted by Delta1938
Based on what? You flip flop on if fights count or not. Let's go with non combat feats. What has WWH done? You claimed broke a city in half, which is both below Thanos and you have yet to show.And if WWH is the strongest incarnation up to that point, surly he can stand on his own feet and not need you to post feats of other incarnations, right?
Why would i go off non-combat fts when they've literally fought each other not too long ago. Why cant I go by that?
Originally posted by carver9
Why would i go off non-combat fts when they've literally fought each other not too long ago. Why cant I go by that?
One: Because you blatantly pick abd choose whether it counts or not when it suits you. Or should I remind you of ignoring the fights I've pointed out and the lowballing you do in the thread you ran away from? Two: Thanos was in WWH and they fought? Where? The topic is WWH, not Hulk.
Originally posted by carver9
Why don't you think WWH is the strongest Hulk? Im curious to know the answer to this.
That's dodging the question. I want to see WWH stand on his own feet. Not use "he's the most powerful to date!!" Or fights. What did WWH do? You were talking up non combat feats so much in the other thread then when pressed on what feats WWH had....claimed he snapped a city in half, had DS dispute your claim and provide scans he did building level tops, and you pretended the post(nor my giving you a chance to prove DS wrong) existed the last I checked (maybe you have and I just haven't seen it yet; EDIT: checked, nope you didn't reply as of me editing this).
So, what did WWH, without fights, without relying on earlier incarnations, do?
Originally posted by Delta1938
That's dodging the question. I want to see WWH stand on his own feet. Not use "he's the most powerful to date!!" Or fights. What did WWH do? You were talking up non combat feats so much in the other thread then when pressed on what feats WWH had....claimed he snapped a city in half, had DS dispute your claim and provide scans he did building level tops, and you pretended the post(nor my giving you a chance to prove DS wrong) existed the last I checked (maybe you have and I just haven't seen it yet; EDIT: checked, nope you didn't reply as of me editing this).So, what did WWH, without fights, without relying on earlier incarnations, do?
Im not answering anything until I know why you're questioning him being the most powerful Hulk.
[i]Originally posted by carver9 [/
Yes. Now Delta, answer my question.
I asked you a question and you're avoiding it. How about instead., you prove WWH was the most powerful but what he did in FEATS, not fights or statements? I'd think if this were the most powerful Hulk incarnation to date he could stand on his own merits. But it seems you can't prove that so dodge by asking a question. I pretty much answered your question, actually. You being so insistent yet dodging proving he was the most powerful in the same standards you were applying to Hulk's opponent in that other thread, and not "correcting" DS disputing "he cracked a city" and at most it was destroyed part of a building, has me thinking WWH is high meta at best.
Fights are fts. Example. Wonder Woman has better fts than Darkseid and Doomsday, combined, but I doubt you would give her the edge against either of them. Same with Thor, Gladiator, etc... I like debating people who believe in the words they type. All you're doing is baiting and trolling (you and Dark).
Originally posted by carver9
Fights are fts. Example. Wonder Woman has better fts than Darkseid and Doomsday, combined, but I doubt you would give her the edge against either of them. Same with Thor, Gladiator, etc... I like debating people who believe in the words they type. All you're doing is baiting and trolling (you and Dark).
Then why were you lowballing in the other X vs WWH topic for Hulk's opponent and dismissing fights when it suited you? If WWH really was the most powerful to date, you should be able to argue it based on the same standards you applied to Hulk's opponent in the other thread. But I guess he can't, you failed to prove he's beyond building level at best. And how am I trolling by pushing you to not be a blatant hypocrite?
Originally posted by Delta1938
Then why were you lowballing in the other X vs WWH topic for Hulk's opponent and dismissing fights when it suited you? If WWH really was the most powerful to date, you should be able to argue it based on the same standards you applied to Hulk's opponent in the other thread. But I guess he can't, you failed to prove he's beyond building level at best. And how am I trolling by pushing you to not be a blatant hypocrite?
What fts of Orion did I ignore? Cletus.