Monty Python stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i saw half of the movie monty python quest for theholy grail some parts r funny as hell but some of the movie is just stupid and boring but what r some ofhis best movies or what ever cause sum things made me laugh histirically

blakangel
Monty Python Rules...

I love 'Life of Brian' and 'Quest for the holy grail'

'your mother was a hamster and your father smeltof elderberries...'

they pratically had no money to do holy grail;they couldn't even afford horses...

John Cleese is amazing...and also in 'Life of brian' there is Spike Milligan who one of the most awesome people to ever live . big grin

SaTsuJiN
Monty is supposed to be stupid silly... I love the part when arthur is like "lets go back to camelot" then when they get there you see the scene of everyone acting like a retard and singing. Then arthur says "On second thought... lets not.. camelot is a rather silly place" (holy grail)

Holy grail is a great movie, i love how they "ride horses" and the scene with the french castle is just great.

DeNiro
the best part i thought was when the guy wanted to put the guy who was alive on that thing that carried dead people and then king arthur rode past and the guy is like

he must be a king

other guy- why

cause he aint got shit all over him

ahaetrkarykl
the black night is my favorite part

"tis but a scratch!"

Sir R DeNiro
I agree with DeNiro. Some of it is really funny stuff, but there are more stupid bits than funny stuff. If you want to watch a real funny movie then blow the dust off Caddyshack. Also Ferris Buellers Day Off is up there with the best comedy of all time.

DeNiro
i posted a thrread of the best caddyshack lines in the movie triva forum but noone posted on it caddyshack is one of my all times favs to and i am also a golfer so that makes it even more funy to watch everyone in that movie was histrical especcilly bill murry

burlyman
"hes not the messiah, hes a very naughty boy!.." laughing out loud

DeNiro
then we do the oral sex. yeah yeah the oral sex

u must not be temped come on
temptess- ooo shit
there we got u out of there
cant we go in just for a while
no
u must be gay
am not

laughing out loud that was funy as fuuck

G.P
I love "...the Holy Grail". When I totally depressed/down I watch it...It's so funny...I love this kind of pointless humour.

Did you know that all the castles shot in the movie was in fact only one... They hadn't got the right to shoot Scotish castles, so the shot only this one.

I'm not quite dead sir !

julibug
I've been told alot about Holy Grail, so I finally rented it the other night. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet. sad I only have it until tomorrow night, so I will probably have to re-rent it for this next weekend!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.