KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Monty Python stuff

Monty Python stuff
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Monty Python stuff

i saw half of the movie monty python quest for theholy grail some parts r funny as hell but some of the movie is just stupid and boring but what r some ofhis best movies or what ever cause sum things made me laugh histirically

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 05:22 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

Monty Python Rules...

I love 'Life of Brian' and 'Quest for the holy grail'

'your mother was a hamster and your father smeltof elderberries...'

they pratically had no money to do holy grail;they couldn't even afford horses...

John Cleese is amazing...and also in 'Life of brian' there is Spike Milligan who one of the most awesome people to ever live . big grin

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 11:12 AM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Monty is supposed to be stupid silly... I love the part when arthur is like "lets go back to camelot" then when they get there you see the scene of everyone acting like a retard and singing. Then arthur says "On second thought... lets not.. camelot is a rather silly place" (holy grail)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:48 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Holy grail is a great movie, i love how they "ride horses" and the scene with the french castle is just great.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:59 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

the best part i thought was when the guy wanted to put the guy who was alive on that thing that carried dead people and then king arthur rode past and the guy is like

he must be a king

other guy- why

cause he aint got shit all over him

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:05 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

the black night is my favorite part

"tis but a scratch!"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 06:06 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir R DeNiro
" Are you talkin' to me?"

I agree with DeNiro. Some of it is really funny stuff, but there are more stupid bits than funny stuff. If you want to watch a real funny movie then blow the dust off Caddyshack. Also Ferris Buellers Day Off is up there with the best comedy of all time.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 12:25 PM
Sir R DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send Sir R DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by Sir R DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i posted a thrread of the best caddyshack lines in the movie triva forum but noone posted on it caddyshack is one of my all times favs to and i am also a golfer so that makes it even more funy to watch everyone in that movie was histrical especcilly bill murry

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:58 PM
furryman
honky

"hes not the messiah, hes a very naughty boy!.." laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 04:22 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

then we do the oral sex. yeah yeah the oral sex

u must not be temped come on
temptess- ooo shit
there we got u out of there
cant we go in just for a while
no
u must be gay
am not

laughing out loud that was funy as fuuck

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 04:24 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

I love "...the Holy Grail". When I totally depressed/down I watch it...It's so funny...I love this kind of pointless humour.

Did you know that all the castles shot in the movie was in fact only one... They hadn't got the right to shoot Scotish castles, so the shot only this one.

I'm not quite dead sir !

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 04:43 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

I've been told alot about Holy Grail, so I finally rented it the other night. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet. sad I only have it until tomorrow night, so I will probably have to re-rent it for this next weekend!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:27 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote