I wonder if p.j will show the scouring of the shire in ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grishnakah
sad I wonder if p.j will show the scouring of the shire in ROTK because as we all know saruman was killed in that chapter by worm tounge and and then he was killed by the hobbits but in the movie preview i saw saruman push worm tounge down in orthank and then wormtounge picked up a dagger and then it ended so i think that grima will kill saruman in orthank so i dont think he will show the scoring of the shire but i hope he does. what do you think?

sauron
it has been confirned for a while they do not

remember fotr when frodo looked in the mirror of galadriel and saw the burning houses, well that is p.js tribute to the scouring

Aurora
Can I 2nd sauron's answer. That is correct. PJ never had an intention of putting it in the movie or the DVD. It was never filmed. While great in the book, it is anti-climatic in a movie.

grishnakah
Sick thanks for clesring that up for me.

Aurora
big grin

sauron
because when i first saw fotr i hadnt read the books, i immediatly did so when i got home as i bought them out of my b-day money (i saw it on my bday) and when i read about the scouring i watched fotr again and saw it in the mirror, the mirror shows alot of other scenes, like when sam and frodo are going into mordor and join the orc march

fini
uh people PLEASE READ older threads to see if ur proposed question/thread was posted before..................had enough of repeats

sauron
yeah but people do it because a new thread gets more attention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.