KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » I wonder if p.j will show the scouring of the shire in ROTK

I wonder if p.j will show the scouring of the shire in ROTK
Started by: Nazgul lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nazgul lord

Question I wonder if p.j will show the scouring of the shire in ROTK

sad I wonder if p.j will show the scouring of the shire in ROTK because as we all know saruman was killed in that chapter by worm tounge and and then he was killed by the hobbits but in the movie preview i saw saruman push worm tounge down in orthank and then wormtounge picked up a dagger and then it ended so i think that grima will kill saruman in orthank so i dont think he will show the scoring of the shire but i hope he does. what do you think?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:15 PM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

it has been confirned for a while they do not

remember fotr when frodo looked in the mirror of galadriel and saw the burning houses, well that is p.js tribute to the scouring

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:35 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Can I 2nd sauron's answer. That is correct. PJ never had an intention of putting it in the movie or the DVD. It was never filmed. While great in the book, it is anti-climatic in a movie.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 11:28 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nazgul lord

Sick thanks for clesring that up for me.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 11:32 PM
Nazgul lord is currently offline Click here to Send Nazgul lord a Private Message Find more posts by Nazgul lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 01:04 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

because when i first saw fotr i hadnt read the books, i immediatly did so when i got home as i bought them out of my b-day money (i saw it on my bday) and when i read about the scouring i watched fotr again and saw it in the mirror, the mirror shows alot of other scenes, like when sam and frodo are going into mordor and join the orc march

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:02 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

uh people PLEASE READ older threads to see if ur proposed question/thread was posted before..................had enough of repeats

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:07 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah but people do it because a new thread gets more attention

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:11 PM