The Making of the Burly Brawl!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
On www.whatisthematrix.com, they're featuring a peek at how the Burly Brawl was made... the animation can be found here:
Low Bandwidth
High Bandwidth
If anyone can rip it, email or PM me, because I despirately want to adjoin the music from the film to this segment!! It's so cool. Also, the root page is http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/vfx/rl_cmp/vfx_main.html and contains a lot more info.... this was one complex scene! cool

burlyman
you know what would have been great on the reloaded dvd....

JKozzy
Maybe they're waiting until the Box Set that will be 4 dvds since they should have the three movies, then a whole other disc of yummy extras. They should do the whole six-minute ordeal like this, and utilize camera angles on the DVD so we can see the different layers of the CG animation! cool

Gus The PI
Thanks for the link! Pretty cool

Daedalus
Hey Kozz you want the Burly Brawl music, then either a) search for Don Davis vs Juno Reactor - Burly Brawl on something like WinMX or Kazaa or b) buy the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack.

JKozzy
Nonono, I want that video that snows the Burly Brawl in its CG status to include the Burly Brawl music.... I own the soundtrack and the movie.

JKozzy
Here are a few screens of it... smile

JKozzy
#2yes

JKozzy
#3 big grin

JKozzy
#4 stick out tongue

JKozzy

JKozzy
#6 (and to imagine all of this is CG!)

JKozzy
#7 ...last but not least... the complete finished product! Go Neo! Whack them Smiddies up, yo! stick out tongue

Korri
eek! wow!!! love

JKozzy
big grin

mailedbypostman
big grin

The One Himself

Korri
kewlness

SimplePriest
Very nice

JediHDM
it is funny...all my dormmates say that the CGI in the BurlyBrawl is so bad, they coulda done a better job, however, for them not to realize that the entire scene is Digital, it is funny...they don't even know those buildings are fake!!

mook
i still find some facial shots disappointing tho... sad

JKozzy
Anyone know how to DL and/or export this footage? messed

Korri
weeeeeeeee wink

dragonpisces272
ditto ^ haha...

Korri
i ment weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

JKozzy
blink

...whistle...

Korri
haha hey kozz man

JKozzy
Hey Korri...

....don't do drugs! stick out tongue

Ahnold
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Korri
yeah blink

JKozzy
Sex is another story... wink

Korri
raver i agree

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Korri
raver uh uh....so?

JKozzy
So? confused

Korri
u wanna fight? miffed

stick out tongue

JKozzy
No, I'd rather do something else shifty

Korri
like what? shifty

mailedbypostman
I found this anime online. It is basically the burly brawl, with mario replacing neo and smith being replaced with luigi. It has several nintendo characters replacing the matrix characters. It has the pixel grahics, but the way that it has all the fight moves, motions, speech, views, places, and music is quite amazing.Only so much you can do with pixel graphics though.

Korri
kewl..

dragonpisces272
hehe pretty funny...and you got that mario song goin on too lol

Korri
smile

JKozzy
Mario? WHERE! eek!

Korri
in a boat stick out tongue

JKozzy
Why a boat? What the f**k?stick out tongue
For the Matrix Trilogy box set, I think they should have all the CG scenes with different layers, utilize the camera angle feature and have different layers of the CG, to the final, play. Heck, don't make that a special feature, just build it into the movies. But it probably won't happen. Cool to think about though smile

Korri
yes yes! and more Smiddy pretending to be a fish.....that scared me no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.