KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Making of the Burly Brawl!

The Making of the Burly Brawl!
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Love The Making of the Burly Brawl!

On www.whatisthematrix.com, they're featuring a peek at how the Burly Brawl was made... the animation can be found here:
Low Bandwidth
High Bandwidth
If anyone can rip it, email or PM me, because I despirately want to adjoin the music from the film to this segment!! It's so cool. Also, the root page is http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.c...p/vfx_main.html and contains a lot more info.... this was one complex scene! cool

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:25 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

you know what would have been great on the reloaded dvd....

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:28 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Maybe they're waiting until the Box Set that will be 4 dvds since they should have the three movies, then a whole other disc of yummy extras. They should do the whole six-minute ordeal like this, and utilize camera angles on the DVD so we can see the different layers of the CG animation! cool

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:31 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for the link! Pretty cool

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:43 AM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Hey Kozz you want the Burly Brawl music, then either a) search for Don Davis vs Juno Reactor - Burly Brawl on something like WinMX or Kazaa or b) buy the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:53 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Nonono, I want that video that snows the Burly Brawl in its CG status to include the Burly Brawl music.... I own the soundtrack and the movie.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:27 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Here are a few screens of it... smile

Attachment: vfx1.jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:48 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

#2yes

Attachment: vfx2.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:48 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

#3 big grin

Attachment: vfx3.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:49 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

#4 stick out tongue

Attachment: vfx4.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Attachment: vfx5.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

#6 (and to imagine all of this is CG!)

Attachment: vfx6.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:50 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

#7 ...last but not least... the complete finished product! Go Neo! Whack them Smiddies up, yo! stick out tongue

Attachment: vfx7.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Last edited by JKozzy on Dec 8th, 2003 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:50 PM
Korri

eek! wow!!! love

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:48 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:34 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

( thumb up

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 02:45 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewlness

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Very nice

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 06:08 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it is funny...all my dormmates say that the CGI in the BurlyBrawl is so bad, they coulda done a better job, however, for them not to realize that the entire scene is Digital, it is funny...they don't even know those buildings are fake!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:31 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote