Back To The Future 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey evreyone. do you think there will be a back to the future 4? it would be great if they did. BUT if MJF and Christpoher lloyd werent in it they should just leave the great triligy as is. any comments?

Sparrows Angel
Ya i love the Back to the Future trilogy and it would be awsome if they made a fourth but i agree if micheal and christopher werent in it it would SUCK!!!

ElmStreetFan01
It's not happpening. It was just a British Rumor.

DemonicGambit
That would be pretty interestin' to see, but I agree without Micheal an' Christopher it wouldn't be worth seein'

My name is Neo9
done deal, no mike and chris, no bttf, or it would suck!

gregmss
did u not see the third one at the end it said the end not stay tuned for the 4th movie any way it would be as good as the tv series

dynasty88
Back to the future 4????
where would they go????
is MJF and CL in it???
if not then this movie is going nowhere faster than gigli

Darth Vicious
"If it aint broken dont fix it", the trilogy is great the way it is, i dont see the need for a fourth one!

Meli
Well, it's rumor that's not happening. If anything they should RE-Make the movies, but not make another. They're wonderful with out another. Plus Fox is way too busy right now(With the organaztion). smile

Crash_Overload
I love B.T.T.F. I got the speacial edition trilogy, with i got a "in the making" and it says that THERE WILL NOT BE A BACK TO THE FUTUR 4!!! too bad....

KidRock
oh well lets let it rest in peace then it was great from start to finish

dragonballz
i think a 4th movie would be awsome to see, i think in my idea they should this time travel to the days of camelot. Marty has to go back using a 2nd experimental time machine doc builds which is an advanced version of the delorian. Doc is help prisoner and marty must go back to help him but things happen again, and this time bringing in doc's wife clara brown and their two sons.

T.N. Troll
Back to the future has always been one of my favorite shows, and yes i would like to see them make another one. But, the third movie ends very well if you know wha i mean, and if the were to make anoher movie no MJF or CL, and also a new director now just imagine what it would be like without all of them

Dexx
MJF has parkinson...or i least that's what i knew....that's why we haven't seen him in movies in the past years and i doubt he's in any condition to make a new movie.
i liked the old movies ...and i think a new one would ruin it. it's not happening anyway

o kiMMii o
same cast?! hell yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think we all r just wishful thinking! lol

johnny_rotten
Please god NO!!!!!!!!!!

Mujaffa
that would be great!!!!!!!

ahaetrkarykl
i think they should leave it alone. i love the trilogy but i dont think a 4th would be good

Pain Drain
What should be in bttf IV

cermiestar
no.....what is it?

Pain Drain
the picture that did not come up was suposed to be The Tales from space comic from bttf I!

dave123
confused

cermiestar
oh okey dokes!

Veralidaine
sorry, i wood reply to ur first starement but i av no idea what ur talkin bout.... confused

Veralidaine
*statement

dave123
yeah, i aint got a clue either confused

Veralidaine
as i am sure dat not many ot'ers do..........

LarryTheArch
WTF is a matter wit dis guy! what da hell is he talkin bout

Pain Drain
The picture did'nt come up, so i tried to change it and it did'nt work so i typed the bttf IV question. OK?!

BLACKANGEL
ok

VallejoKid707
right...

Pain Drain
that post that was really man got me mad.

Raz
bttf = Back To The Future???

MC Mike
Was there ever a third one... confused ... I've never seen any...

diegocala
Then time travel should be in there big grin

Tex
Can someone tell me what the hell this thread is about? wacko

diegocala
Time travel

wicker_man
bttf is the abbreviation of Back to the Future, this thread is referring to what we'd like to seen in the next installment of the Back to the Future franchise (part 4 to be precise).

Wolfie
Where have you been?? It came out shortly after the second one I believe. Marty and 50's Doc find that after 80's Doc was hit by lightning, he was sent back to the wild west and he buried the time machine in an abandoned mine. They dig it up and Marty travels back to 1885 to bring 80's Doc back to the future.

Wolfie
Back to the thread topic, I sure hope they won't make a BTTF IV. It would just ruin the story. BTTF III ended it very well and there would have to be a lame turn of events to make IV.

duffy
BTTF IV is one of the worst ideas iv ever heard! I better go wash my brain out with bleach to get rid of it big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.