KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Back To The Future 4

Back To The Future 4
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Back To The Future 4!

hey evreyone. do you think there will be a back to the future 4? it would be great if they did. BUT if MJF and Christpoher lloyd werent in it they should just leave the great triligy as is. any comments?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:24 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrows Angel
Kaylu

Ya i love the Back to the Future trilogy and it would be awsome if they made a fourth but i agree if micheal and christopher werent in it it would SUCK!!!

created by the talented Godshinto
"Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:27 AM
Sparrows Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrows Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrows Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not happpening. It was just a British Rumor.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:52 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

That would be pretty interestin' to see, but I agree without Micheal an' Christopher it wouldn't be worth seein'

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:29 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo9

done deal, no mike and chris, no bttf, or it would suck!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:53 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

did u not see the third one at the end it said the end not stay tuned for the 4th movie any way it would be as good as the tv series

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:51 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynasty88
IM A PUNK P.U.N.K.

Back to the future 4????
where would they go????
is MJF and CL in it???
if not then this movie is going nowhere faster than gigli

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 07:42 AM
dynasty88 is currently offline Click here to Send dynasty88 a Private Message Find more posts by dynasty88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

"If it aint broken dont fix it", the trilogy is great the way it is, i dont see the need for a fourth one!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:48 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meli
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

Well, it's rumor that's not happening. If anything they should RE-Make the movies, but not make another. They're wonderful with out another. Plus Fox is way too busy right now(With the organaztion). smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 05:53 PM
Meli is currently offline Click here to Send Meli a Private Message Find more posts by Meli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I love B.T.T.F. I got the speacial edition trilogy, with i got a "in the making" and it says that THERE WILL NOT BE A BACK TO THE FUTUR 4!!! too bad....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:11 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

oh well lets let it rest in peace then it was great from start to finish

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:31 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonballz

back to the future 4

i think a 4th movie would be awsome to see, i think in my idea they should this time travel to the days of camelot. Marty has to go back using a 2nd experimental time machine doc builds which is an advanced version of the delorian. Doc is help prisoner and marty must go back to help him but things happen again, and this time bringing in doc's wife clara brown and their two sons.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:18 AM
dragonballz is currently offline Click here to Send dragonballz a Private Message Find more posts by dragonballz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.N. Troll

Back to the future 4?

Back to the future has always been one of my favorite shows, and yes i would like to see them make another one. But, the third movie ends very well if you know wha i mean, and if the were to make anoher movie no MJF or CL, and also a new director now just imagine what it would be like without all of them

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:38 PM
T.N. Troll is currently offline Click here to Send T.N. Troll a Private Message Find more posts by T.N. Troll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

MJF has parkinson...or i least that's what i knew....that's why we haven't seen him in movies in the past years and i doubt he's in any condition to make a new movie.
i liked the old movies ...and i think a new one would ruin it. it's not happening anyway

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:59 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

same cast?! hell yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think we all r just wishful thinking! lol

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:43 PM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

Please god NO!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:16 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

that would be great!!!!!!!

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:17 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i think they should leave it alone. i love the trilogy but i dont think a 4th would be good

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:44 PM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pain Drain

What should be in bttf IV

What should be in bttf IV

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:15 PM
Pain Drain is currently offline Click here to Send Pain Drain a Private Message Find more posts by Pain Drain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

no.....what is it?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:16 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote