I Need A HP Expert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RonzMyBoy
"You try putting up tinsel when Peeves has got the other end and is trying to strangle you with it," said Ron.

Can someone tell me if that's a quote fromt the acctual books and if so which one PLEASE big grin!!??!! I read that on a fanfic and it sounded really familar.

N.Tonks
I think it's from 4 or 5

FallenForever
i know that's from one of them but i cant think which. now that's gotta bug me. im gunna have to go through the books to try to find it. lol im obssessed.

Binx
It's in Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 21, pg 451. angel

FallenForever
yay, now i dont have to look for it, thankyou binx

Binx
No problem. All I did was use my ninja skills ninja. Just kidding. I took the quote and put it into a search engine. Had to do a little research in the chapter after I found it, but there we go. I love search engines. I would die without them.

starseeker
binx-
wow! i just hafta say, awesome use of your resources. i would have gone through the whole book....*bows to binx*stick out tongue

shanie623
Wow. That is kind of hard. I'm looking for it right now embarrasment

RonzMyBoy
wowzerz thankz Binx! I dont know why I didnt think of that in the first place. I'm so blonde big grin Hey, Binx, wasnt that the kat from Hocaus Pocaus?

FallenForever
yeah, good job binx, i definitely would not have thought of that. im stupid.

Binx
Hehe. That's right. Bow before me. Just messing. Thanks guys and FallenForever, you're not stupid. I was about to grab the 4th book and start at the Yule Ball, but I remembered Yahoo and decided to cheat.

My name is from Hocus Pocus. I loved the cat and whenever I get my Huskie, I'm going to name him that.

FallenForever
that movie is awesome! i didnt realize your name was from that.

eezy45
yea what would we do without pages like google? laughing out loud

Joy2dWorld
very resourceful Binx! you rock

RonzMyBoy
Wow I knew where the name Binx came from but yet I wasnt smart enough to google a book quote. I'm so weird.

Binx
Thanks, Joy2dWorld.

At least you know now, RonzMyBoy, but I'm always happy to help if you or anybody needs it.

DanFan4000
cool

Phoenix
its 5 because ron and hermione are decorating the common room as part of their prefect duties

Harryslover14
hello
wats up?

jbeary10
Yes. That was an actual quote from a book.

It is from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I hope this helps you.

have a good day.

jbeary10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.