KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » I Need A HP Expert

I Need A HP Expert
Started by: -Lady-Lioness-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Lady-Lioness-

I Need A HP Expert

"You try putting up tinsel when Peeves has got the other end and is trying to strangle you with it," said Ron.

Can someone tell me if that's a quote fromt the acctual books and if so which one PLEASE big grin!!??!! I read that on a fanfic and it sounded really familar.

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 03:43 AM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I think it's from 4 or 5

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 03:51 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

i know that's from one of them but i cant think which. now that's gotta bug me. im gunna have to go through the books to try to find it. lol im obssessed.

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:46 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

It's in Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 21, pg 451. angel

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:09 AM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

yay, now i dont have to look for it, thankyou binx

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:11 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

No problem. All I did was use my ninja skills ninja. Just kidding. I took the quote and put it into a search engine. Had to do a little research in the chapter after I found it, but there we go. I love search engines. I would die without them.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:26 AM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starseeker
cho chang;)

binx-
wow! i just hafta say, awesome use of your resources. i would have gone through the whole book....*bows to binx*stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:47 AM
starseeker is currently offline Click here to Send starseeker a Private Message Find more posts by starseeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Wow. That is kind of hard. I'm looking for it right now embarrasment

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:54 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

wowzerz thankz Binx! I dont know why I didnt think of that in the first place. I'm so blonde big grin Hey, Binx, wasnt that the kat from Hocaus Pocaus?

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:11 PM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

yeah, good job binx, i definitely would not have thought of that. im stupid.

"There is no spoon"

"We're in a what?"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:34 PM
Binx

Hehe. That's right. Bow before me. Just messing. Thanks guys and FallenForever, you're not stupid. I was about to grab the 4th book and start at the Yule Ball, but I remembered Yahoo and decided to cheat.

My name is from Hocus Pocus. I loved the cat and whenever I get my Huskie, I'm going to name him that.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:02 PM
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

that movie is awesome! i didnt realize your name was from that.

"There is no spoon"

"We're in a what?"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:21 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by Binx
No problem. All I did was use my ninja skills ninja. Just kidding. I took the quote and put it into a search engine. Had to do a little research in the chapter after I found it, but there we go. I love search engines. I would die without them.

yea what would we do without pages like google? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:54 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

very resourceful Binx! you rock

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:17 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

Wow I knew where the name Binx came from but yet I wasnt smart enough to google a book quote. I'm so weird.

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:33 PM
Binx

Thanks, Joy2dWorld.

At least you know now, RonzMyBoy, but I'm always happy to help if you or anybody needs it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:58 PM
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

cool

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 01:35 AM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Re: I Need A HP Expert

quote:
Originally posted by -Lady-Lioness-
"You try putting up tinsel when Peeves has got the other end and is trying to strangle you with it," said Ron.

Can someone tell me if that's a quote fromt the acctual books and if so which one PLEASE big grin!!??!! I read that on a fanfic and it sounded really familar.

its 5 because ron and hermione are decorating the common room as part of their prefect duties

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:11 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MyDeadlyRomance
demolition lover

hello
wats up?

"LIKE A BED OF ROSES THERE'S A DOZEN REASONS IN THIS GUN"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 01:12 AM
MyDeadlyRomance is currently offline Click here to Send MyDeadlyRomance a Private Message Find more posts by MyDeadlyRomance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jbeary10

Yes, it is an actual quote

Yes. That was an actual quote from a book.

It is from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I hope this helps you.

have a good day.

jbeary10

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 05:10 PM
jbeary10 is currently offline Click here to Send jbeary10 a Private Message Find more posts by jbeary10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote