Racist Waitress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

we went to hard rock cafe on like 50 something street in manhatten today and we got this waitress who we assumed had some beef with black people or something

...she didn't check up on us or clear our table for like an hour
and we got our APPATIZER AFTER everyone who came in AFTER us got their REAL MEAL...and you could tell our food had been ready for awhile cause it wasn't that hot...she was hot though

§pearhead
blink that sucks...racism, i mean. its kinda stupid if you think about it

badkittykitty
maybe she's just a sh*tty waitress

stinkfist462
yes shitty waitress

Gotwa
Happened to me before. Only because the chick worked the kitchens though.

Dagons Blade
I worked for Sam's Club (a Wal-MArt company)once as a demo person, (cooked food and handed samples to people in order to generate sales) and a black woman who just didn't want to wait her turn in line gave me some shit when it was her turn...she said to me "I waited long enough to get a piece of this" and her boyfriend or husband next to her said "Yeah for the past 500 years to be exact" and they walked away muttering some stuff under their breath...and it's days like that you just want to EXPLODE....

Friend44
thumb down Here's a proverb I invented...
Waitress who not nice,
She can think of her tip,
Or sit her ass on block of ice,
Because it sure won't be big.

NyC-gUrL
laughing thumb up

burlyman
blink

NyC-gUrL
no expression

kalantiaw
i hope you didn't f@$#%ing tip her. i never tip anymore after watching the opening scenes of reservoir dogs. well, i do if the service was excellent.

KidRock
maybe shes color blind lol
(that makes no sence i know)

Tex

Matrix_man
the chances of a girl being colour blind are something like 1 in 10 million...roll eyes (sarcastic) its a male disease...

xboy
Some people.................shitty waitress

KidRock
theres still a chance!!

BLACKANGEL
I hate people like her.

SilverFighter
That was a rude waitress if she has any problems leave them at home. She is supposed to do her job and not bring her problems to work. Of course I'm assuming that she has problems cuz she didn't do her job like she is supposed to.

KidRock
easy solution..dont tip her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.