KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Racist Waitress

Racist Waitress
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Racist Waitress

we went to hard rock cafe on like 50 something street in manhatten today and we got this waitress who we assumed had some beef with black people or something

...she didn't check up on us or clear our table for like an hour
and we got our APPATIZER AFTER everyone who came in AFTER us got their REAL MEAL...and you could tell our food had been ready for awhile cause it wasn't that hot...she was hot though

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 05:07 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

blink that sucks...racism, i mean. its kinda stupid if you think about it

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 05:09 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

maybe she's just a sh*tty waitress

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 05:34 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yes shitty waitress

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 05:34 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Happened to me before. Only because the chick worked the kitchens though.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 06:03 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

I worked for Sam's Club (a Wal-MArt company)once as a demo person, (cooked food and handed samples to people in order to generate sales) and a black woman who just didn't want to wait her turn in line gave me some shit when it was her turn...she said to me "I waited long enough to get a piece of this" and her boyfriend or husband next to her said "Yeah for the past 500 years to be exact" and they walked away muttering some stuff under their breath...and it's days like that you just want to EXPLODE....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:19 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

thumb down Here's a proverb I invented...
Waitress who not nice,
She can think of her tip,
Or sit her ass on block of ice,
Because it sure won't be big.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:57 AM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

laughing thumb up

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 11:59 AM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

blink

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 03:17 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

no expression

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 03:32 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i hope you didn't f@$#%ing tip her. i never tip anymore after watching the opening scenes of reservoir dogs. well, i do if the service was excellent.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:37 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

maybe shes color blind lol
(that makes no sence i know)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 07:47 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Dont tip the bítch.

For a racist she sure picked the wrong city to live in! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:12 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
maybe shes color blind lol
(that makes no sence i know)

the chances of a girl being colour blind are something like 1 in 10 million...roll eyes (sarcastic) its a male disease...

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 09:27 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

Some people.................shitty waitress

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 10:38 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by Matrix_man
the chances of a girl being colour blind are something like 1 in 10 million...roll eyes (sarcastic) its a male disease...

theres still a chance!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:12 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

I hate people like her.

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:15 AM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

That was a rude waitress if she has any problems leave them at home. She is supposed to do her job and not bring her problems to work. Of course I'm assuming that she has problems cuz she didn't do her job like she is supposed to.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:47 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

easy solution..dont tip her

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:52 AM