who likes Halo1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

madmonkey
I havent ment one person who dosen't like halo and I want to see if my odcession is normal or should I get help? laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

BackFire
Yeah, it's a good game, a little over rated if you ask me though.

SaTsuJiN
sadly, Im obsessed. I didnt play it really till a friend fully recommended it, now im a halo hooker

Linkalicious
Halo rules all other games. It's addictive as hell, the story line is somewhat interesting, and cortana's a fine lil *****.

VengeanceGOD
Halo's...ok. It's really just another Goldeneye, and not an exciting one at that. I wasn't really impressed. The action's too slow, for one thing, and the weapons aren't innovative at all. The storyline for one player is really bad ("Oh no! Aliens have attacked! Quick-take off every zig!"wink, and terribly unoriginal. I dunno, it's fun to play, but not something I would spend money on.

madmonkey
My favorite feature on multiplair is team slayer. I have it for computer and play it whenever I get a chance. I wan't haol 2 to come out sooner. I'm probuly going to get an x box just so I can play it as soon as it comes out.
Happy Dance whats so sad abut beaing obcessed?

madmonkey
screw u vengeanceGOD

SaTsuJiN
I dunno, halo kinda feels like this generations goldeneye/ Perfect dark. I enjoy the bit of deja'vu it gives off. Not to mention the 16 player lanplay, so yummy.

I just hope halo 2's physics are completely different from the first, because the whole excuse for chiefs wack jumping height was due to 'halo's gravity'. So I wanna see what excuse they make up for when they're on earth

madmonkey
that would be good It was a little to easy to get to some places to hide when you were hurt, but keep in mind that your sut is suposed to make you alot stronger and stuff so It could just be becauseof that.

JKozzy
Eh, I've played it, and I haven't found anything too special about it. Sure, it's a great game, but there are also a whole lot more great games out there that I'd rather be playing.

madmonkey
If u haven't played the multiplayer mode then u haven't played at all.

JKozzy
I have, and my statement still holds through, it's great, but there's still so many better games.

madmonkey

JKozzy
Dude, you can't just say that people suck, or tell them to screw off if they have a different opinion than you. You're not going to last long on these forums if you keep that attitude up.

§pearhead
rofl...you can't just say "you suck" you numnut, as a new member you have no authority, and even established members have no right to pointlessly bash other members. calm down.

madmonkey
you people get offended to easy. calm down k I was just kidden roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy

madmonkey
again u people freake out to easy and thats y I like it It's so dumb It's funny

§pearhead
ooh you're cool, you can edit posts! I'll bow down to the master of coolness now.

JKozzy
Honestly, how old are you? laughing

madmonkey
22 u laughing

JKozzy
16; pretty sad how I can spell better than you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
I doubt any 22 year old would be as dumb as you're acting.

madmonkey
would u 2 get the hell off my back

JKozzy
Stop making irrelevant and bashing posts, follow the rules, and we will. If you posted in the off-topic forum, everybody would be on you like this, you're lucky that you're in a less-visited forum now.

madmonkey
have I made one since that last on? no

JKozzy
Um, yes?

madmonkey
when

JKozzy
Well, let's see.

If Raz had to edit it, I'd think it was for an irrelevant post of some sort...

Vulgar language for no reason; you bring this upon yourself.

Yeah, no irrelevant posts...

You're gross, Janet Jackson? Uck. And all they had was rap. You can't spell crap without rap, my friend. And it was the worst halftime show ever.

That's when you wrote them.

venomfan
halo multiplayer, it was fun for a while but now get board with it.
i think it outlasts GTA's longevity tho. but im not really into either

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I enjoy mostly every gametype in halo, as long as it doesnt have shields. Those are rediculous and the game just becomes an explosive-fest (you know, everyone goes for nades and rocket launcher) rather than actually requiring skill

SilverFighter
I love Halo and I'm among the many that are waiting for Halo 2 to come out.

venomfan
keep waiting then, i too wanna play but christ are they ever gonna release it?

SilverFighter
It will be released this year, but xbox is making a good move by delaying the game. With Fable and Doom III release during the summer, Halo 2 might risk sales profits for Fable if it release at the same time.

...best game ever (aside from super mario bros. 1)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it's alright.

juggernaut26
i've never played a halo game are they good?

BackFire
Yeah, it's a good first person shooter, although halflife is better all around.

SaTsuJiN
yes, although halflife is best played on a pc which most cant afford (as it may require severe upgrades and such)

cgtuna21
dude jkozzy and spearhead need 2 chill out... u freak out over the littlest things... calm down, god. hey mad monkey im from indiana too i go 2 center grove ive been 2 franklin

JKozzy
dude cgtuna21 needs to learn that when things are dropped, they stay dropped.

JKozzy
Halflife did make a successful port to PS2, which doesn't require hardware since it's the same all around. But yeah, all around Halflife is an awesome game, IMO better than Halo.

Daedalus
Halo rules, I've played it to death and the multiplayer is awesome, can't wait for Halo 2!

cgtuna21
amen 2 that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.