Sidious' duels (possible spoiler warnings!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
well, the new plot summary came out on shadow of the sith and if it can be believed, the news they just cranked out is fantastic.

apparently obi-wan and anakin will be alone on the separatist ship in the beginning. however, when Mace Windu confronts Palpatine, he is accompanied by Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, and three other Jedi. Palpatine actually slaughters them all himself using his saber and lightning while anakin runs windu through!!! This combined with the Yoda duel make this one awsome sidious movie!

So does that kick ass or what?

The One Part 2
If true, the movie just keeps getting better and better. Can we buy tickets yet?! smile

Chapel
do you think that sidious uses a double bladed sabre like Maul? someone must have taugh maul how to use one.

Darth Jello
no, they showed his saber on hyperspace. I'd like someone to use a lightwhip though

mindbugaling
can we see it please?

mindbugaling
wait did you say lightwhip? id really doubt it. is that an EU thing or something?

Darth Jello
ask someone who collects hyperspace photos, there are lots of em on these threads. I don't have it saved to my pc. as for the lightwhip question, a lightwhip is a standard whip surrounded by a field of energy similar to that of a light saber. it's hardly ever used because it is extremely dangerous and few are skilled enough to wield it. It was used by an EU character named Shira Brie. she was an imperial spy used to discredit luke skywalker. he unwittingly shot her fighter down. The empire bionically repaired her. afterwards she became an emperor's hand and vader's secret sith apprentice, Darth Lumiya.

bigsef3
That spoiler is actually totally wrong. It is a combination of spoilers, however. On the separatist ship, Palpatine is (supposedly) restrained in a chair, taken prisioner. Anakin and Dooku fight and Anakin kills Dooku. Anakin and Obi-wan rescue Palpatine. After all this, Anakin becomes Palpatines bodyguard. Much later in the movie, the Jedi confront Palpatine about this, and Anakin kills Mace. Yoda learns of this and confronts Palpatine/Sideous. It is only at this point that we see Sideous bust out his lightsaber.

eleveninches
Personally, I think it will ruin it to see Sidious use a lightsaber, as I always thought that he was more of a sith than a dark jedi, and would not have any need for a lightsaber, as he is planning to take over the republic by political means and is not planning on fighting any jedi, but he only uses his force lightning and other force powers to destroy any jedi who oppose him, as well as using his followers (vader, maul, empire, etc...) to destroy his enemies.

bigsef3
It is a mistake, but it was also a mistake to give yoda a lightsaber. I guess in GL's mind, all jedi/sith have and are able to use lightsabers. It's his baby, so let's just hope he can make it as beleivable as possible.

eleveninches
I still think that Sidious should remain just a mamber of the sith religion, rather than a dark jedi.

mindbugaling
well when i heard that yoda would have a lightsabre, imust admit that i was pretty skeptical. so if they made it look good with yoda, im sure theyll do it good with sithman

Shadowkiller
Sidious using a light saber wont ruin anything.

rustiswordz
DS primary weapon will be the lightning i think, but hes well versed in sabre dualling if it came down to it.

Darth Jello
obi-wan and anakin are alone on the ship, mace confronts palpatine with a group of jedi

Darth Quagmire
here is the pic of sidious's saber

((The_Anomaly))
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.