The Blob vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Nothing can stop the Juggernaut and nothing can move the blob and blob pretty much cant be hurt cause his skin is like Mister Fantastics.
I like the Blob in this, he's my second fav. Bad guy after Goliath.

the assassin
well, juggernaut doesn't even have to breathe. if blob could get jugg.'s helmet off, then he could win but i don't think his arms could reach jugg's head because blob is so fat. close one but.... juggernaut

Magee
wtf has taking his helmet off got to do with blob beating juggernaut??
His helmet is there for the purpose of blocking phsycic attacks so unless blob has phsycic abilities, wich he doesnt it makes no difference.
I would go with Juggernaut.

Never
Blob tires; Juggernaut does not.

Juggernaut should win that one no problem.

Linkalicious
be a pretty good scrap until Blob gets tired. Then he's toast. Juggernaut wins

wolverine8888
old juggy I bet wins this one. juggy the man

Irish Wolverine
The Hulk has moved The Blob, Juggernaut would probably be able to as well. Juggernaut would take the Blob

LeAtHerRFace
jugg

Maelstrom
Ok say you finally succeed in moving Blob. You still can't hurt the guy. How would he get tired of doing nothing. He doesn't have to protect himself.
You two about the helmet are funny but it got me thinking, with the helmet off Blob could sit on Juggys face and smother him, with it on, he could not. Since he doesn't breath or whatever i guess thats still ineffective but that would of been a reason.
Now it is Juggernaut who also doesn't have unlimited energy. If you have seen him fight, and you have, he bruses and has trouble getting up after a bombardment of another of his caliaber.
When he is sufficently weakend he must lose his strengths to a human level. example. When he was attacked by black tom as that plant thing, and end up in a lake where he was about to surrender to drowing untill Fishboy saved him.
I don't know how Blob could destroy Juggernaut but I think Blob is as great as he is.

SuperNova
Maelstrom, you try to be smart, yet you errored already. Taking juggys helmet off does nothing!!!
AND IF WERE TALKNIG ABOUT THE NEW UNSTOPPABLE JUGGY, then the blob would be toasted sunny side up! The new juggy can bring up a force field around himself, capable of blocking all attacks but some pisonics, He also can punch so hard, he can dimension break.
The blob is fudged if were talking about the new juggy

Maelstrom
Why would i need to try to be smart.

SuperNova
You tell me.

SuperDarryl
Hah, what a joke. Juggernaut could basically rip The Blob in hakf with his magical strength. People remeber that Blob is a basically a human mutated into a dude with super human strength and durability. Juggernaut is basically a regular guy, super-enhanced with the power of magic to Super-human strength. I'am willing to bet that Juggy could kill off The Blob in a series of multiple blows to the Blobs head. I don't think it would be pretty people. Juggy wins smokin'

Wynndar
SuperNova who is the "New" Juggernaut....force field?...do u read comics out right now....Juggernaut is severly downgraded, is on the X-men, and gets routine ass kickings....present Jugs would have his hands full with the Blob...it would be similar to Blob fighting Strong Guy a few years ago...however, Jugs cant turn the kinetic energy of Blobs punches and landing 747 into energy of his own...Blob has been upgraded not too long ago too....he is heavier than jugs and almost as strong...this fight would be too close to call...well unless someone else has some good evidence to convince me.

dwarfvader
suprnova.org dumb @$$ laughing out loud

Maelstrom
In early issues of X-men the x-men used the blob to help defeate magneto. The thing about mutants is not only that their powers tend to get stronger as they age, but they get secondary mutations as well.
Blob used to have the strength of a oversized kingpin, but his impregnability made him a bad ass. Even wolverine can only prick him like a thorn. That was years ago. Today he is emassed with superstrength.
His best buddy was pyro before he got killed. I wonder if the blobs skin could stand up to pyros power. Pryo can increase the temp. of flame as well as control the shape and magnitude of it.
In that same showdown against maggy, blob stood off torpedos and it was no biggie.

SuperNova
I do not know if he is the present juggy or not, I just know there is a juggernaut that punches so hard he bears into other dimensions, and can summon a forcefield around him, and hes almost resistant to everything the world can throw at him! Ask juggernautfan he knows about this juggernaut!

Red Superfly
Blob would confuse Juggernaut for a hot dog and eat him.

SuperNova
WHA.... MY GOD! PROBLEMS!

Never
This is completely wrong. Their powers generally do not get "stronger," they learn to better control them. For example, Iceman (pre-mutation) ALWAYS had the potential; he lacked the imagination.

Did Hulk get stronger? Magneto? Phoenix? Xavier? Havoc? Cyclops? Wolverine? Deadpool? Spiderman? No no no no no no NO. Those who have made seemingly significant jumps in power have learned how to better USE their talents.

Secondary mutations? No. These are rarely internal; they are often environmental or the result of genetic manipulation.

Maelstrom
Take Colosuss who in the reg. series was a 70 ton and his power increased up to 100 tons. I agree that learning control can be the cause of generating more power, but it is still a power increase. Mabey i mispoke but what i mean is that these mutants, like brotherhood with blob becoming freedom force, gain more power as they age, the same as we get stronger as we grow older.
Now as far as the Blob is concerned, i was thinking that this might be the way his power works. One his skin just takes a hit, and two he generates a field of 5 feet that won't allow him to be moved. His generation of that field may work like magnetos. He not only self generates a field, but when he is attacked the attackers strength generates an equal amount of the same field, rendering moving the blob impossible. Rip up the ground or on occassion like someone said the Hulk once did, yes, but I doubt every time that it would be as succussfull.
Just like Juggy gets stoped, Hulk gets trounced the Blob may move.

wolverine8888
I feel juggy will win this one. he better fighter stronger more durable faster he just is better all around but that was a good piont u made maelstrom

Never
Learning control does NOT generate more power. If you do not know how to properly accelerate/switch gears/work the clutch smoothly in a funny car you will SUCK in the 1/4 mile.

Go to driving school. Learn everything about switching gears. Your 1/4 mile time soars.

Did your HORSEPOWER increase or did you learn to better manage the car?

Colossus is a RARE exception. Name 10 characters for me that have had power increases as they got older? Come on, just 10? In the entire Marvel Universe? Bet you cannot.

Blob beat Hulk? laughing

wolverine8888
never people power increase the mroe they sue them wolverine< iceman, colossus,spiderman,jeangrey,scot,havok,jubly,shado
w cat,night crawler

wolverine8888
more the use them wolverine,iceman sorryt hat what i ment to say

Never
Well you MUST be a mutant because the more you talk the more ignorant you become.

VENOMfan
why do I keep seeing Spiderman written as a mutant. he isnt, he is a regular guy who was enhanced with Spider like abilities. he was not a mutant and IS not a mutant.

SO how would Spidermans abilties changing have anything to do with mutation?

wolverine8888
i dident mean he was a mutant I just stating people who got better at there powers. also Never u never stated how I am wrong so please shut the **** up with insults serously do u not get that of course they get stonger

Never
Excellent point, Venomfan. How did Spiderman get stronger?

How did Hulk get stronger/more powerful? How did Beast get stronger/more powerful?

How did Proteus get stronger/more powerful? Storm? PYRO? BLOB? Sebastian Shaw? Selene? TOAD? LoL

Dork, they DON'T get stronger/more powerful as they age.

Don't you have some Ritalin smoothies to snarf down?

VENOMfan
I felt like not posting this but I will re-type it with Spiderman as a example.

Spidermans powers given to him have NOT changed.
Strength, Agility, Spidersense all function the same. his hasnt become more powerfull or gained a superior Spidersense.

((note Im not counting the couple times his Spider/DNA went freakshow on him becuase those changes were not permanent))

Spiderman seem's more powerfull I GUESS, I only notice he like most other Superheros function far better becuase they have experiance to fall back upon.

example
Spiderman eat's a holepeno while web slinging threw a city and runs into a Parrot, he pays for it.

Spiderman dosent eat a holepeno and avoids legal fees due to Parrot erradication, he knows what will happen if he does. he dosent pay for it

see he isnt more powerfull he just realizes threw experiance.

and yes I was quite aware of how carzy the example was. Im no Dean koontze

wolverine8888
I dident say those guys did thou spiderman strength did go up wolverien healing power got better. jean power got stronger night crawler could teleport father nto bye gettign older my training and using there powers more

VENOMfan
Spidermans strength has not increased. at all.

class 10 is class 10

wolverine8888
he use to be 11 ton now in his ultimate guide it says he can lift 50 tons

VENOMfan
thats ****ing ridiculous.

any Spiderman fan knows it. I will not adress that again.

Goblin is 9.Spiderman is class 10. Venom is 11. Lizard is 12. see a pattern?

if you want class 50 check out Sandman or Rhino not Spiderman

wolverine8888
hey it the spiderman guide I dident say he was that strong

VENOMfan
pffft ok. check out any spiderman website if you dont wanna belive me guess what they will say?

Never
What a liar. This "Ultimate Guide To Spiderman" says:

"Spiderman is powerful, yet very human. He bleeds and can be injured like an ordinary person, yet he can bench press up to 10 tons."

wolverine8888
I talken about the up graded ultimate guide go find it in a store I don't even realy like spiderman why would I make it up I aint lieing it a big ass book u can find it in any comic store they got one of hulk and x-men too. I in my oppinion i think it kidna making spiderman to strong but that waht his updated ultimate guide says it i dont own it I be glad to show u it once I get my cousin to bring it over

Never
For the WHOLE BOARD, come back and type for us the page where it says Spiderman lifts 50 tons.

You know, like you were going to show us where Phoenix never killed Wolverine in that "What If" comic book.

Irish Wolverine
The Hulk was able to move The Blob by force, he didn't rip the ground up.

whitedragon
The blob was cool baby! it would win! but then again i dont trust anything that bleeds for 5days and doesn't die. sick

Wynndar
"Well you MUST be a mutant because the more you talk the more ignorant you become." - Never
HAHAHAHAHA

Wynndar
Blob mutated further, that is why his states changed....the only characters to increase with age are collosus and warpath...and maybe jubilee....to my knowledge....except for like the teenage mutants...but their powers were just very young

Maelstrom
Never i understand your preference. You contend that all things are permenant therefore the perception is what is being relyed upon. Anotherwords, the child is allready the adult at 2 ton press vs 200 ton.
That of course discludes everything. It is of the mind that i have what i have and no one is going to get it. It is an error in philosophy and a play on reliance. So all your macho insistant insults are really not so bad.
Obviously if you were to turn your head around you would see that your thesis is phoney.
Warpath's power increased. Colossus. Meltdown. People are so worried about being wrong when the wrong case in an argument proves the case to be accurate and ongoing. It is those that are sticklers that really think they know it all, that don't have any input at all.
Sandman used to be 5 ton and is now 85 - 90 ton.
Need i go on.

Wynndar
i dont think u get it maelstrom.....lots of characters get stronger, however, what Never is trying to say is that it is due to their age changing, however usually some further mutation or upgrade....but not simply because they got older

wolverine8888
once my cousin comes over i show u the dam book never and I dident know u ment a what if never when u said dark pheonix killed them all so get over it I already told u I dident know u ment a what if

Never
LoL, Maelstrom cut your Acme brand of "The Architect" vocabulary. You are misspelling words, misusing words, making a mockery of grammatically viable english.

Colossus was UPGRADED - and if you wish to be TECHNICAL, he did not get more powerful when he AGED. How old is Colossus now, buddy?

Show me where Sandman was EVER limited to 5 tons? That being said, show me HOW OLD he was IF he was limited to 5 tons, and how old is he NOW?

Why didn't Spiderman "get stronger," if your "theory" holds true? Hulk? You did say "all mutants," right? Why didn't Absorbing Man get stronger? Abomination? Hmm hmm hmm? Lizard? Legion? Magma? Molecule Man? Hmm hmm hmm?

LoL Wolverine, if you didn't KNOW why the hell did you OPEN YOUR MOUTH?

wolverine8888
I thought u ment in the normal series that why I was like wtf

Maelstrom
For you never it is about what is being said. Nuff said.

JuggernautFan
thing also got stronger, i believe it isn't "a mutation" but reaching maturity. that's what happened to colossus and warpath. thing also got stronger from his first inception to now. he is constantly getting stronger.

Maelstrom
Nor did i suggest that my line was open only to mutants or that they were segragated form it. Thing used to be 5 to 10 tons when he started if i recall correctlly. But i feel so ashamed when i don't recall that its worth killing for. Um, no.
In another post, sandman/wonderman, someone shared with me Sandmans lower limit. I checked with others at the comic store who seem to remember that being his strength.
Today he's as cool as wonderman.

Maelstrom
I'd rather be a fool and make a mockery than be you. Your words speak of your actions idiot and you put it on others. Big Guy.

Linkalicious
ummm technically is Ben Grim a mutant? or an enhanced human? He wasn't born with that power...it was "given" to him or layed up on him during that space trip.

They make a huge deal about mutants and other super heroes in Secret Wars.

JuggernautFan
i don't think it matters TECHNICALLY what ben grim is. it just shows that power/strength can grow with time. but there are to many variables to say what or who will grow with time. depends on their genetics how often they excersize or what they eat even. even though they are mutant or enhanced human i'm sure thier anatomy is pretty much the same as ours. so if we are lazy and do nothing we are not gonna get stronger. if we excersize and eat right, then we are.........

Never
Genetics? How often they eat? LoL, what on earth?

Nobody denied that power/strength CAN grow with time (for example, if one channels energy from STARS and MORE STARS are created over time, well duh?). He said, QUOTE:

No, this is bullshit. AGAIN. Why is it that Xavier ALWAYS has to use Cerebro if a mutant's "powers get stronger as they age?" What about the PHOENIX? It NEVER got stronger, they (Rachel/Jean Grey) learned how to USE it. Show me PLEASE where Nightcrawler's "powers grew stronger?" NEVER did, he TRAINED and was able to better USE it. Why did not Marrow turn into one big ass BONE if her "powers got stronger?" Whoa whoa whoa, did Wolverine's HEALING FACTOR get stronger? Can he now see from New York to China since his eyesight should get stronger? Can he smell a fart in the middle of the Pacific Ocean since his sense of smell should get stronger?

Can GAMBIT charge the Baxter Building since his powers get stronger? Did HE get a "secondary mutation?"

Colossus MATURED? What? He has been grown for HOW long? Do you even know when they upgraded him? Why do you think people differentiate between AoA, Ultimate, and 616 Colossus? Why are you attempting to list what occured in an ALTERNATE universe as canon? Moreover, he was "reborn" as the NY artist - fully mature.

Give me a break. Maelstrom is wrong, period - extrapolating information that does not even exist.

For you Maelstrom, if you cannot even form a coherent sentence how do I know what you are SAYING, "idiot?"

Maelstrom
I agree with Jfan, and not because it strengthens my idea, but because it makes common sense. You can add nutrients to your life to increase your own preferred state. Rogue works out in a comic with some sorta gravity weights and increases her strength which was originally 50 tons to something closer to 60tons. Maybe her power didn't increase on its own, but she increased it.
I guess its a question of how will we guide ourselves and our children to grow up. Personally I feel inside of me that i am constantly applying myself, working out to increase my power, and that my personal power is growing all by itself. Lets hope that it eventually comes out through my pours as contained as my outer-body merging myself inner and outer. Also that my outer-body does the same thing.
Lot of people in life never grow up, that's their choice. I look forward to what comes next, not trying to stagnate others because i can.

Filipp
who would vin big grin

Cunny Funt
I think..that Jugg's would win cuz I played X-men legend's & Jugg's was harder to beat then Blob..
Lol.
I have no idea who would, but really.
I have not a clue.

Filipp
I say juggy cuv he is more indestructibal

Sentinel Boy
Umm... ok... Juggernaut easily...

IRTMU-Dragon
Juggernaut has a much higher durability than The blob.

Sentinel Boy
But, what would happen if Juggernaut walked into Blob. Is Blob more immoveable than Juggernaut is unstoppable? Would the fabric of space and time rip? What say you!

Filipp
i say that if juggy waiked into bloby...........yeah the fabrice of time and space would rip..........yeah blink

Cunny Funt
I think you should get a life.
Please, why waste a fraction of your one life, on this site?
You have to get out.
Get stoned, get drunk.
Let your snake get in a fit woman's cage.
Ya'know?
Fook this site.
How old are you all man..

Sentinel Boy
alright...

Cunny Funt
Thank you.
For your recognition.
Seriously.
I have plenty of chix.
That would happily slob my knob.
Please don't be offended.
Please, I beg yousa.
Lmao...that was funny because i typed the same manner that a individual namely Jar-Jar-Bink's utilize's his dialect.
Do you feel me on that?
Or not, leave your thought's.

Filipp
i see u point

Cunny Funt
Thank you.
Now, nominate me for king 0f the off-topic forum yo!

Tron
This has already been done. And yes, Juggernaut is more than strong enough to move Blob as he wished.

Merging

And Cunny Funt, consider this your first warning, no bashing of any kind is allowed in this forum.

mikedgravity
juggernaut can't be stopped once he is moving. blob can't be moved once he is stationary.what happens when they collide. i predict a lot of fat all over the place.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by mikedgravity
i predict a lot of fat all over the place.

Yeah. Something like that.

How in the f*ck is Blob supposed to win?

Hulk once lifted Blob, lol. The land he was standing on was still attached to his feet.

mikedgravity
i really hate blob

Cosmic Cube
He never did anything to you.

mikedgravity
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He never did anything to you. are you still gonna throw internet stones at me.

colossus17
there are at least 20 x-men characters which have been missing since the 70's........they formed a micro community between his layers of fat......and they cant get out.......

Hulk Power
Originally posted by colossus17
there are at least 20 x-men characters which have been missing since the 70's........they formed a micro community between his layers of fat......and they cant get out.......

laughing Now that is some funny ass crap. laughing Good one. laughing

olympian
Juggernaut. Professor Hulk already showed how to beat that guy without much.

long pig
Jug can't be stopped, Blob can't be moved. So, jug just runs over him like a big fat ramp.
neither moves, neither stops.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
Jug can't be stopped, Blob can't be moved. So, jug just runs over him like a big fat ramp.
neither moves, neither stops.

Normally, I would totally agree with you. But stated above, someone commented on how the Hulk managed to lift Blob, which leads me to believe that with a sufficient amount of force, the Blob can indeed be moved.

So basically what I'm saying, is if Hulk can do it, Juggernaut can also do it. Even easier actually, since his power is magic-based. Aha...no one thought of that yet did they? rock

olympian
If memory doesnt fail me Hulk didnt exactly lifted Blob. He lifted the ground where Blob was.....pretty much the same in the end.

grey fox
Blob becomes a large pink stain on the floor......and in other news scientist discovered that a race of hobbit like beings were living inside the now deceased blobs belly button

Lord-of-Dreams
I see Blob being slammed into the ground. He never actually moves, the field around him does. It all crumbles so the little bit of earth Blob is stuck on falls too... or will this be like all the old road runner/ coyote episodes? Where the little rock Blob's on stays, and the rest of the planet falls? lol
Blob isn't effective against Juggy. To win, he needs to move, but if he moves, he loses... it's a rather funny paradox...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by colossus17

lol, good one!! laughing out loud

Grammaton
Hmmmm one of the strongest beings in the MU (whom some foolishly claim to be THE strongest big grin) against a fat kid...

colossus17
this "fat kid" would be very affective against other people........but not juggs.......becasue his powers is mystical in origin.....juggs body emits an .inertia canceling force.....so the blob's gravity field will not stand a chance.....but if written currectly blob should be able to take many people......his durability is really insane.....and he is pretty strong.....

Lord-of-Dreams
Umm... Gramaton, do you even know anything about the Blob? Cause if you did you wouldn't be underrating him like that. Blob is very strong, but Juggy is just effective against him.

yahman
What about Juggs against a room made of 1 Ft thick Adamantium walls ????????

Unstopable vs indestructable who wins

Metalmanx
Unstoppable, I'd say. It wouldn't be instantaneous, but one of Juggy's main powers: Once he starts moving in a certain direction, VIRTUALLY NO FORCE KNOWN (Besides himself obviously) can stop him. So he would run into the wall, though it wouldn't shatter. He would be slowed, yes, to the the point where it looks as if he's not moving at all. But he would be moving. And the wall would be forced back however, stretched, and would continue to stretch until he either got bored, or it eventually became so thin that it snaps. It's not so much that he breaks the adamantium, it's just that he wears it down with continued force. If he just kept moving, he would eventually make his way through.

Though it would take a crapload of time I think. Probably within like hours to days.

It'd be a very boring comic book.

yahman
'Unstoppable, I'd say. It wouldn't be instantaneous, but one of Juggy's main powers: Once he starts moving in a certain direction, VIRTUALLY NO FORCE KNOWN (Besides himself obviously) can stop him. So he would run into the wall, though it wouldn't shatter. He would be slowed, yes, to the the point where it looks as if he's not moving at all. But he would be moving. And the wall would be forced back however, stretched, and would continue to stretch until he either got bored, or it eventually became so thin that it snaps. It's not so much that he breaks the adamantium, it's just that he wears it down with continued force. If he just kept moving, he would eventually make his way through.

Though it would take a crap load of time I think. Probably within like hours to days.

It'd be a very boring comic book.'

smile Cool answer. I think it should be done though!!

Not that the whole comic should be about him getting out, but he should be in prisoned in it before the end of the comic and then seen breaking out at the very end.

It would be damn impressive A normal sheet of adamantium can withstand a nuke !!!!!!! (apparently)

Cheers mate for answering any way

Lord-of-Dreams
I'm not so sure... But there's a bad matchup there. Juggy is magic, so his strength sort of grows... nevre runs out and all that. Adamantium is not unbreakable. It was when we first learned about it, but it's like when we meet the cool new badguy- he's very powerful, but he gets weaker and weaker with time. Just look at Apoc, or Venom. Spidey slaps Venom now, but got manhandled the first time...
Adamantium has been broken. Anyway... the forum rules say that we should take Juggy's idiocy into order, so I say it's a tie. He walks into the wall, keeps going for about five minutes, gets bored and walks away. lol

yahman
'I'm not so sure'

About What?

'It was when we first learned about it, but it's like when we meet the cool new badguy- he's very powerful, but he gets weaker and weaker with time'

Not always the case...... Thanos and Nefaria keep getting stronger and stronger

'Anyway... the forum rules say that we should take Juggy's idiocy into order, so I say it's a tie. He walks into the wall, keeps going for about five minutes, gets bored and walks away. lol'

wink Yeah i agree with you there !!!!

Lord-of-Dreams
I don't know about Juggy stretching and breaking adamantium.
You're right, there are some badguys who don't change or get stronger, but that's not really my point. Irt was a simple comparasin.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by yahman
'Unstoppable, I'd say. It wouldn't be instantaneous, but one of Juggy's main powers: Once he starts moving in a certain direction, VIRTUALLY NO FORCE KNOWN (Besides himself obviously) can stop him. So he would run into the wall, though it wouldn't shatter. He would be slowed, yes, to the the point where it looks as if he's not moving at all. But he would be moving. And the wall would be forced back however, stretched, and would continue to stretch until he either got bored, or it eventually became so thin that it snaps. It's not so much that he breaks the adamantium, it's just that he wears it down with continued force. If he just kept moving, he would eventually make his way through.

Though it would take a crap load of time I think. Probably within like hours to days.

It'd be a very boring comic book.'

smile Cool answer. I think it should be done though!!

Not that the whole comic should be about him getting out, but he should be in prisoned in it before the end of the comic and then seen breaking out at the very end.

It would be damn impressive A normal sheet of adamantium can withstand a nuke !!!!!!! (apparently)

Cheers mate for answering any way

Haha, thanks a lot. I appreciate it. I always put a lot of thought into each answer.

Glad it made sense to someone. big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
I'm not so sure... But there's a bad matchup there. Juggy is magic, so his strength sort of grows... nevre runs out and all that. Adamantium is not unbreakable. It was when we first learned about it, but it's like when we meet the cool new badguy- he's very powerful, but he gets weaker and weaker with time. Just look at Apoc, or Venom. Spidey slaps Venom now, but got manhandled the first time...
Adamantium has been broken. Anyway... the forum rules say that we should take Juggy's idiocy into order, so I say it's a tie. He walks into the wall, keeps going for about five minutes, gets bored and walks away. lol

And I shall not disagree with you, because you're probably right. If it were for real, Jugs would get bored in probably less than 5 minutes and just call it a day. But I was just saying all that in the case that he was for real, really wanting to get out by any means and all that.

But I still think he'd be able to do it if he really wanted to.

yahman
'but that's not really my point. Irt was a simple comparasin.'

sad Sorry Chief i should have realised

'And I shall not disagree with you, because you're probably right. If it were for real, Jugs would get bored in probably less than 5 minutes and just call it a day. But I was just saying all that in the case that he was for real, really wanting to get out by any means and all that.

But I still think he'd be able to do it if he really wanted to.'

If he had too im sure he would too smokin'

Lord-of-Dreams
If he could smell pie on the other side of the wall... maybe... lol

Is this adamantium wall we're talking about just a wall planted in the earth? Cause if it is then it just tips over (and squashes the pie sad lool) if it's like... a whole buildin he's trying to run through...
I actually see the adamantium merging with his suit. The pushing between his molecules and the of the super tight walls would cause them to merge due to the sheer pressure. So he doesn't really succeed in going through the wall, but he does get passed. So... in conclusion... I say it's a tie. big grin

Metalmanx
...Wow.

You really thought that one out, didn't you? stick out tongue

Lord-of-Dreams
no... it just came to me as I made a stupid joke about Juggy's stupidity lol. You like it?

Metalmanx
I do actually. It's quite interesting.

ZephroCarnelian
lol

Blob might be unmovable, but he's not totally indestructible.

There'll be a juggernaut shaped hole right the way through his ample gut.

Lord-of-Dreams
yep... so, about the adamntium...

GalacticStorm
Juggernaut absolutely destroys the Blob. He's not indestuctible, merely immovable. He can not take a heavy pounding from a class 100. His gut can take punches but his face cant. He's been dealt with by Colossus in Uncanny Xmen around the time of "Days of future Past." The team managed to get him off the ground using a metal girder laid across wolverines back, colossus and leverage. He was catapulted into the air and got punched into a building by Colossus.

Lord-of-Dreams
ouch!! And... about the adamantium??...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
ouch!! And... about the adamantium??...

Youre a strange one arent you.

Lord-of-Dreams
What... o...k... is that a compliment, or do you want a piece of this? Cause I'll take you! punk, let's go!! lol I'm kidding. seriously, though, what do you mean by that remark?

And... about the adamantium??...

GalacticStorm
What about the adamantium? How does that come into this?

demigawd
I think somewhere along the line the convo shifted from Blob to "if Juggernaut is so unstoppable, can he walk through an Adamantium wall?"

You DID read the whole thread, didn't you? I know you're always telling everybody else that wink

All joking aside, there's this common misconception that because something is stated as being "un" this or "infinite" that, that it is. That's not the case. Everything has a breaking point, everything has a limit, everything has an end. It's just that in many cases, that end hasn't been reached within the context of the deeds certain characters perform. I'll bet Juggernaut would stop right in his tracks if he ran into a Celestial foot. I'll bet Hulk's strength will never make him powerful enough to wrestle Eternity, no matter how mad he gets. And Blob can, with enough force, be moved, no matter how "unmovable" he claims to be. So in this case, I can say with some degree of confidence that Juggy's degree of unstoppability is greater than Blob's degree of unmovability, mainly because his power source (Cytorrak) is far greater than Blob's genetic whoopsie.

GalacticStorm
I read the thread but i just didnt see why it was brought into this discussion at all. Blob isnt paticularly strong he can lift 5 tons. He isnt invulnerable, his gut just cushions impacts from projectiles. He doesnt fare so well against energy attacks for example. He could not take on a class 100 and win. He has been moved by wolverine and Colossus. He really isnt good enough to be pitted against classic jugg

Metalmanx
Originally posted by demigawd
I think somewhere along the line the convo shifted from Blob to "if Juggernaut is so unstoppable, can he walk through an Adamantium wall?"

You DID read the whole thread, didn't you? I know you're always telling everybody else that wink

All joking aside, there's this common misconception that because something is stated as being "un" this or "infinite" that, that it is. That's not the case. Everything has a breaking point, everything has a limit, everything has an end. It's just that in many cases, that end hasn't been reached within the context of the deeds certain characters perform. I'll bet Juggernaut would stop right in his tracks if he ran into a Celestial foot. I'll bet Hulk's strength will never make him powerful enough to wrestle Eternity, no matter how mad he gets. And Blob can, with enough force, be moved, no matter how "unmovable" he claims to be. So in this case, I can say with some degree of confidence that Juggy's degree of unstoppability is greater than Blob's degree of unmovability, mainly because his power source (Cytorrak) is far greater than Blob's genetic whoopsie.

I agree completely. Bravo DG, bravo.

who?-kid
Blob may be unmovable, he sure can't take a punishment from Juggernaut (even though Blob is very durable).

Swanky-Tuna
For no reason really, I drew a comic for this thread.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/comics/blobvsjugKIADIMUNDI.gif

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by demigawd

Rhito!! Well put!! But I think you're wrong. Blobo may not be litterally and infinitly not movable, but he is pretty damn hard to move. He's been pu through quite a bit over the years. Anyway, I see Juggy walking through him before he is moved. His body simply wouldn't be able to take the stress... either that, or Juggy and Blobo merge. (see my previous idea- about adamantium, I think it would aply well here.) LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalmanx
...Woah. That would just be...strange.

Juggerblob.

Or Blobbernaut.

newjak86
The immovable and unstoppable become one

Lord-of-Dreams
Or the juggernaut experience, featuring Blob. Or Juggy, have you been raiding Macdonalds again? lol

Onikirimaru
Ok, first let me address the adamantium room. I think Juggy would knock the crap out of the room. Think of putting like, an explosive into a metal box that wont be destroyed by its force. It like, jumps and moves. Juggy would slam into the wall, and the room would get knocked through the building, and it would continue until the room just comes apart at the hinges or something, unless this is an unrealistic hypothetical room with no hinges or ways out. Also, compare it to sitting in a parked car. I have no chance of breaking the door open, yet when Im in the car and I bang up against the door, the entire Car shakes. No apply that to JUGGERNAUGHT moving around and the stationary container (the car in my case) would definatly dance.

In a stand up fight, Juggy would slap the Blob around, but if we are talking Juggy and Blob are at a barbacue and get into an arguement on who is unmovable and who is unstoppable then it gets much more interesting.

1 of 3 things could happen

The first is assumes the following. If the Xmen have repeatly taken Blob off the ground, then he really isnt as movable as he claims he is, and Juggy easily runs through him and spends the rest of the day scraping Blob off the shoe.

The second is the Hulk version. We can assume that the times that Xmen have taken Blob out, they more "outsmarted" his power by lifting or leverage or whatever, than by "overpowering" his power. Now, we can look at the example of Hulk lifting Blob up, along with the ground. So Blobs power works and adheres himself to the ground, however with enough force the actual ground can be lifted. In this case, Juggy would knock the Blob down, along with the land he was standing on. I think this is what would "actually" happen.

Onikirimaru
Now the third, which I call the "X-men fanboy" theory is the most interesting. We assume that Juggernaught is infact unstoppable, and we also assume that Blob is immovable. It would seem to be a paradox, since both cant be completely true. However it in fact can be.....

First we shall define "immovable" It is staying in one place in relation to other objects around it. Now think about driving a car. Your staying in one place, in relation to the car, but outside, in relation to the world, your moving. So, in the Car "realm", your not moving, in the world "realm", you are.

Now here it is. The "realm" in which Blobs power works, is the gravitational field of the planet he is on (ie Earth itself) while the "realm" Juggy works in seems to be spacial. So, when they collide, spacially Juggernaught continues moving, while in relation to the Earth, Blob stays still, not moving in relation to the gravitational field. What this means is THE EARTH IS DESTROYED. If blob anchors himself on the gravitational field of the Earth, and we assume he cannot move from that spot, then Juggernaught would actually begin to move the gravitational field itself. Earthquakes and crap would start immideatly. Climates would change, the poles would shift, Micheal Moore would turn into a republican, Marvel comics would make sense again, all sorts of crazy mess.

Now, after saying that, I think I should restate that I think the second scenario is the correct one, as Blob isnt that strong, and also this is just power vs power, not an actual fight.

Lord-of-Dreams
... I think Juggy just gains a couple pounds... but that's good too... lol HOLY CRAP!! That Is some well researched stuff!!!!!!!!! Well thought out and everything. I'm impressed.!! A couple more posts like that, Oni, and you'll be up there with the best membres. big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Juggernaut (the Unstoppable) is Rushing to the Cafeteria for lunch......

...when all of the sudden Blob (the Unmovable) is just stepping out and collision could happen....

...what would happen?

TricksterPriest
Blob gets KTFOed. smile Unless Juggs is depowered version, in which case, he falls down and Blob walks over him. laughing out loud

janus77
Juggernaut disappears into the vastness that is The Blob.
6 months later, Cyttorak comes knocking...
12 months later, there's posters up all around NY, next to the lost cat posters: "Have you seen *Juggernaut picture*, yay tall, wide, learning impaired, unable to sit still, last seen heading for lunch. REWARD Godhood" - put up by Cyttorak.

Priest
The universe collapses

WrathfulDwarf
Hahaha...I like the answers so far. stick out tongue

Big Sexy
intercourse sick

Galan007
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

...when all of the sudden Blob (the Unmovable) is just stepping out and collision could happen....

...what would happen? What happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?

That question has been answered in an issue of All-Star Superman:
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7601/as8cz7.th.jpg

The answer: They surrender

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

...what would happen?

Blob gets his *** kicked. Go Cain

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

Blob may want the last dumpling, but it ain't happening!

outarddwarf
This has been done on a number of occasions, you would think a mod would use the search function.

Juggernaut moves the blob depowered version or no. Because if this was in that part of the time than that would also mean that blob is depowered and is just a sack of skin.

Also if this was depowered juggernaut versus blob juggernaut would still make it by. He was still class one hundred and colossus has torn the blob up with the ground below him so juggernaut just does the same and gets some lunch.

But the forum rules are currents so current has regained the gem of cyttorak and is full power and blob (last time he had power of course) would be crushed.

Rick/Genis
I could have sworn I made a thread like this before

grey fox
http://www.passfailstudios.com/comics/9.jpg

Redatom65
laughing laughing laughing

Hulk rules all
There would be two splats and both creeps KO each other. Losers forever these wretches are. Pity.

Rick/Genis
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401469

can this thread be closed now?

Tron
(*Sigh*, I never thought I'd have to tell a fellow mod this...)

This has been done mayn, many times, and here's where most of the threads are merged, if not closed:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=293419& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Juggernaut+vs+Blob%29+for
umid%3A77

This time, I will be courteous and merge it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

Blob may want the last dumpling, but it ain't happening!

Please, don't make a habit of this.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401469

can this thread be closed now?

Your Thread was made after this one.

By the way does anyone know of the times these two have met in the comics? I have heard of at least 2 encounters. In one Blob gets scared and moves out of the way.

Badabing
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Your Thread was made after this one.

By the way does anyone know of the times these two have met in the comics? I have heard of at least 2 encounters. In one Blob gets scarred and moves out of the way. Tron merged all the threads. Rick was responding to WD's thread which was created months after Rick's thread.

Tron has been on a mission since his return.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Badabing
Tron merged all the threads. Rick was responding to WD's thread which was created months after Rick's thread.

Tron has been on a mission since his return.

Oh, Okay. Do you know the answer to my question though? I have been trying to figure it out for sometime.

Badabing
Oh, Okay. Do you know the answer to my question though? I have been trying to figure it out for sometime. I can't remember but I believe the answer is posted in this thread somewhere. sad

snoopdogg
I don't recall Blob and Juggernaut fighting in comics.

Rick/Genis
it's posted on mine as well smile

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't recall Blob and Juggernaut fighting in comics.

I have heard about it more than once on different websites. From what I can gather, it seems the two have had a run in, not really a fight. Some people have even mentioned scans.

snoopdogg
I have heard about it more than once on different websites. From what I can gather, it seems the two have had a run in, not really a fight. Some people have even mentioned scans. I think Blob jumped on Juggernaut not long ago or something like right before M-day.

Ptr_Grifin
I think Blob jumped on Juggernaut not long ago or something like right before M-day.

Yeah, I have seen that. But the times I am speaking of, it was Classic Juggernaut.

snoopdogg
Yeah, I have seen that. But the times I am speaking of, it was Classic Juggernaut. Do you remember which issue That happened in?

I did not know Classic Juggy and Blob had a encounter though. I'd like to see that.

Ptr_Grifin
Actually, Current Juggernaut has also "fought" with Blob twice. The second time was a little better for him. I'll post scans of both of the times.

As for Classic J vs Blob, another scenario I have heard of is Juggs ran into blob stopping. But Blob was pushed back and on the ground was a trail of blood which led to an unconscious Blob.

snoopdogg
Actually, Current Juggernaut has also "fought" with Blob twice. The second time was a little better for him. I'll post scans of both of the times.

As for Classic J vs Blob, another scenario I have heard of is Juggs ran into blob stopping. But Blob was pushed back and on the ground was a trail of blood which led to an unconscious Blob. I'd like to the the fights Juggy and Blob had. I have not seen those in awhile.

As for the Classic Juggy/Blob deal I don't buy it, not until I see it that is.

Ptr_Grifin
I believe this takes place after Juggernaut and Nocturne get sucked into Xorn's black hole confused . I am not sure if this is the immediate event concerning these two that follows.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2248/ux46301oh2.th.jpg

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9729/ux46317tb7.th.jpg

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/138/ux46318xj1.th.jpg

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/392/ux46319st2.th.jpg

So sad and embarrassing. Cain is lucky Blob didn't have gas, because then the Huggernaut surley would be dead.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6009/ux46320ck8.th.jpg

Second encounter. Again, I don't know if UXM 464 has Juggs in it.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1305/uncannyxmen465page01lq0.th.jpg

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6488/uncannyxmen465page1617mp7.th.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9749/uncannyxmen465page18na2.th.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4239/uncannyxmen465page19ck7.th.jpg

snoopdogg
Now we just have to get the oldschool battle. If there is one.

Ptr_Grifin
Now we just have to get the oldschool battle. If there is one.

I am hoping there is. Even if it was just a What If?... Comic.

SuperLuigi
juggs would run through blobs stomach without the rest of blob's body being budged. blob would regenerate and repeat. no one wins

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>