KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Blob vs. Juggernaut

Juggernaut vs Blob...always a classic crash!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Juggs pushes away Blob. 10 71.43%
Juggs bounces off Blob. 1 7.14%
Blob and Juggs blow up and turn into dust particles. 2 14.29%
Blob moves out the way of Juggs. 1 7.14%
Juggs avoid Blob 0 0%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Blob vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The Blob vs. Juggernaut

Nothing can stop the Juggernaut and nothing can move the blob and blob pretty much cant be hurt cause his skin is like Mister Fantastics.
I like the Blob in this, he's my second fav. Bad guy after Goliath.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:26 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

well, juggernaut doesn't even have to breathe. if blob could get jugg.'s helmet off, then he could win but i don't think his arms could reach jugg's head because blob is so fat. close one but.... juggernaut

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:03 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

wtf has taking his helmet off got to do with blob beating juggernaut??
His helmet is there for the purpose of blocking phsycic attacks so unless blob has phsycic abilities, wich he doesnt it makes no difference.
I would go with Juggernaut.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:40 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Blob tires; Juggernaut does not.

Juggernaut should win that one no problem.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:53 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

be a pretty good scrap until Blob gets tired. Then he's toast. Juggernaut wins

Old Post May 8th, 2004 09:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

old juggy I bet wins this one. juggy the man

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:05 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irish Wolverine

The Hulk has moved The Blob, Juggernaut would probably be able to as well. Juggernaut would take the Blob

Old Post May 9th, 2004 02:41 AM
Irish Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Irish Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Irish Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

jugg

Old Post May 9th, 2004 03:21 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Ok say you finally succeed in moving Blob. You still can't hurt the guy. How would he get tired of doing nothing. He doesn't have to protect himself.
You two about the helmet are funny but it got me thinking, with the helmet off Blob could sit on Juggys face and smother him, with it on, he could not. Since he doesn't breath or whatever i guess thats still ineffective but that would of been a reason.
Now it is Juggernaut who also doesn't have unlimited energy. If you have seen him fight, and you have, he bruses and has trouble getting up after a bombardment of another of his caliaber.
When he is sufficently weakend he must lose his strengths to a human level. example. When he was attacked by black tom as that plant thing, and end up in a lake where he was about to surrender to drowing untill Fishboy saved him.
I don't know how Blob could destroy Juggernaut but I think Blob is as great as he is.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:20 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maelstrom, you try to be smart, yet you errored already. Taking juggys helmet off does nothing!!!
AND IF WERE TALKNIG ABOUT THE NEW UNSTOPPABLE JUGGY, then the blob would be toasted sunny side up! The new juggy can bring up a force field around himself, capable of blocking all attacks but some pisonics, He also can punch so hard, he can dimension break.
The blob is fudged if were talking about the new juggy

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:25 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Why would i need to try to be smart.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:44 PM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

You tell me.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:47 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

Hah, what a joke. Juggernaut could basically rip The Blob in hakf with his magical strength. People remeber that Blob is a basically a human mutated into a dude with super human strength and durability. Juggernaut is basically a regular guy, super-enhanced with the power of magic to Super-human strength. I'am willing to bet that Juggy could kill off The Blob in a series of multiple blows to the Blobs head. I don't think it would be pretty people. Juggy wins smokin'

Old Post May 11th, 2004 12:46 AM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

SuperNova who is the "New" Juggernaut....force field?...do u read comics out right now....Juggernaut is severly downgraded, is on the X-men, and gets routine ass kickings....present Jugs would have his hands full with the Blob...it would be similar to Blob fighting Strong Guy a few years ago...however, Jugs cant turn the kinetic energy of Blobs punches and landing 747 into energy of his own...Blob has been upgraded not too long ago too....he is heavier than jugs and almost as strong...this fight would be too close to call...well unless someone else has some good evidence to convince me.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:11 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dwarfvader
Restricted

Account Restricted

suprnova.org dumb @$$ laughing out loud

don't be two proud of this technological rain of tera you have constructed
the ability two blow up planets is insignificant next to the power of the force

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:14 AM
dwarfvader is currently offline Click here to Send dwarfvader a Private Message Find more posts by dwarfvader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

In early issues of X-men the x-men used the blob to help defeate magneto. The thing about mutants is not only that their powers tend to get stronger as they age, but they get secondary mutations as well.
Blob used to have the strength of a oversized kingpin, but his impregnability made him a bad ass. Even wolverine can only prick him like a thorn. That was years ago. Today he is emassed with superstrength.
His best buddy was pyro before he got killed. I wonder if the blobs skin could stand up to pyros power. Pryo can increase the temp. of flame as well as control the shape and magnitude of it.
In that same showdown against maggy, blob stood off torpedos and it was no biggie.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:50 PM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do not know if he is the present juggy or not, I just know there is a juggernaut that punches so hard he bears into other dimensions, and can summon a forcefield around him, and hes almost resistant to everything the world can throw at him! Ask juggernautfan he knows about this juggernaut!

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:58 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Blob would confuse Juggernaut for a hot dog and eat him.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:31 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHA.... MY GOD! PROBLEMS!

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:02 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Maelstrom
In early issues of X-men the x-men used the blob to help defeate magneto. The thing about mutants is not only that their powers tend to get stronger as they age, but they get secondary mutations as well.

This is completely wrong. Their powers generally do not get "stronger," they learn to better control them. For example, Iceman (pre-mutation) ALWAYS had the potential; he lacked the imagination.

Did Hulk get stronger? Magneto? Phoenix? Xavier? Havoc? Cyclops? Wolverine? Deadpool? Spiderman? No no no no no no NO. Those who have made seemingly significant jumps in power have learned how to better USE their talents.

Secondary mutations? No. These are rarely internal; they are often environmental or the result of genetic manipulation.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:27 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote