One of those melty moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baylin
Well I've just had one of those melty moments when everythings going mad and then just stops.

Mrs Baylin has gone away for the weekend and its just been me and Baby Baylin which has been nice.
Anyway about 8 o'clock I've just given her a bottle which unfortunately didnt send her off to zzzland. So here she is all tired and grouchy giving it rock all, I've got a banging head and I'm thinking 'demon child' over and over. Then suddenly I realise she's gone still and quiet and sure enough her horns have magically transformed into a halo and she's turned from crimson to pure white.
It's melty moments like that, that really make my world turn sometimes! big grin

Just thought I'd share that with you lot cool

Storm
Awww, that' s so tender love

silver_tears
that's so cute cry

§pearhead
"baby baylin" happy that fits so nicely

Baylin
I would take a picture but Mrs Baylin took my digital camera away with her.

cermiestar
aw! i love children when they're sleeping!

yerssot
than go to sleep cermie wink

Evy_O
that's cuteness love babies happy

yerssot
huuuuuuugs!

Evy_O
let's hug the babies happy

yerssot
but lets not wake them

eleveninches
smile
I know. My nephew is 6 months old now, and he is so adorable.

Forbez
Erm just so im not different Awwwww ta cute!

only_one_wing
yea so was my sister............until she turned eight thats when her horns were permanent heres a pic of he around mom to me angel and this is her to me with my moms back turned evil face devil but she was still really awesome as a baby........just as long as she diddnt cry damn she was a wailer!!!!

eleveninches
My nephew almost never cries at all. He sometimes twists a bit when he is hungry or tired, but the only time I have ever seen him really cry is when he is seperated from his mother for any length of time. And he is huge now compared to when he was born.

Baylin
Well the cuteness lasted till 02:00 when her tummy alarm woke her and then again 05:00... *yawns*
But hell that isnt bad really and she did go straight back to sleep even if I didnt wink

Fire
hehe

Kosta
What a little bundle of Baylin stick out tongue.

silver_tears
laughing out loud awwwwwwwwww

Syren
love

Bay, that's the sweetest thing...........

Gullom
Hug me Happy Dance Hug me Happy Dance Hug me Happy Dance

Syren
*backs away from Gullom slowly*

blink

Uh, ok........

shaber
Having so many younger syblings I can also appreciate the reality of it furious

SlickRick69
Next time she tries to fight the zzzs, mix a couple shots of brandy in her milk... mmmmm-zzzz...

Imagine having that same night, only having been so exhausted you keep slipping in and out of dream-state between the blaring bellows while the baby claws at your chest hair trying to find comfort... and you actually dream the 'demon child' screeching and spitting fire, it's head twisting around 360 degrees like something from the Exorcist, interspersed with dreams where YOU twist the baby's head around 360-degrees in an effort to find the child-- and especially yourself-- a moment's peace.

Then, you wake up, and all is deathly quiet, and dark, and you pat and rock the baby, smiling at first until you feel for the back of its head and discover that its face is facing away rather than lying on your chest!!!

You freak out, jump up, crash over the coffee table to get to the lamp, the baby wakes up screaming again, and had only just turned over to lay face up on your chest! Just sleeping, same as Daddy... only now you're back where you started...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!-

Wait a couple years, until some night when you're working on Baby Baylin, the next edition, and after a night of hard 'work' on the wife, you wake up the next morning with the obsolete model laying between you both in bed, and all the Terrible Twos questions start.. "Daddy, whats THAT? Mommy, what's THAT?! Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?"

and you start asking yourself the same thing...

cherish these moments.. it starts to suck REAL quick! and lasts for the next 18 years... or more!!!

eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Revan
I wanna see a pic of this Baby Baylin of yours big grin

Baylin
Nah no more after this (see below)!

Already there with my 8 year old step son (well I had to try the whole shebang at least once...)!

Find my pics on here, www.killermovies.com/forums/memberpics.php?s=&sortby=member&pagenumber=3 Scroll down to my pics Baby Baylin is the cute little bit on the last one! big grin

Darth Revan
aww... big grin

I assume that's Mrs. Baylin in the background there?

Baylin
Yup! Well one of them anyway....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.