KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » One of those melty moments

One of those melty moments
Started by: Baylin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

Love One of those melty moments

Well I've just had one of those melty moments when everythings going mad and then just stops.

Mrs Baylin has gone away for the weekend and its just been me and Baby Baylin which has been nice.
Anyway about 8 o'clock I've just given her a bottle which unfortunately didnt send her off to zzzland. So here she is all tired and grouchy giving it rock all, I've got a banging head and I'm thinking 'demon child' over and over. Then suddenly I realise she's gone still and quiet and sure enough her horns have magically transformed into a halo and she's turned from crimson to pure white.
It's melty moments like that, that really make my world turn sometimes! big grin

Just thought I'd share that with you lot cool

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:48 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Awww, that' s so tender love

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:52 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

that's so cute

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:59 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

"baby baylin" happy that fits so nicely

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:13 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I would take a picture but Mrs Baylin took my digital camera away with her.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:14 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

aw! i love children when they're sleeping!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:41 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

than go to sleep cermie wink

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:43 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

that's cuteness love babies happy

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:30 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

huuuuuuugs!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

let's hug the babies happy

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:38 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but lets not wake them

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:39 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

smile
I know. My nephew is 6 months old now, and he is so adorable.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:45 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forbez

Erm just so im not different Awwwww ta cute!

What World War 3 is fought with is unsure. But World war four will be fought with sticks and stones.

[marquee]About me[/marquee]

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:51 PM
Forbez is currently offline Click here to Send Forbez a Private Message Find more posts by Forbez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

yea so was my sister............until she turned eight thats when her horns were permanent heres a pic of he around mom to me angel and this is her to me with my moms back turned evil face devil but she was still really awesome as a baby........just as long as she diddnt cry damn she was a wailer!!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:58 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

My nephew almost never cries at all. He sometimes twists a bit when he is hungry or tired, but the only time I have ever seen him really cry is when he is seperated from his mother for any length of time. And he is huge now compared to when he was born.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:36 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Well the cuteness lasted till 02:00 when her tummy alarm woke her and then again 05:00... *yawns*
But hell that isnt bad really and she did go straight back to sleep even if I didnt wink

Old Post May 17th, 2004 06:51 AM
Fire

hehe

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:34 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

What a little bundle of Baylin stick out tongue.

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:38 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud awwwwwwwwww

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:41 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

love

Bay, that's the sweetest thing...........

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:12 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote