Splinter Cell on PS2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tbones527
I'm just wondering if I should get this game. I haven't played a good shooter/stealth since OO7 Goldeneye on the N64. Well... the stealth aspect wasn't the best... but it was still really good.
So how is this game? What makes it good? etc., etc.

I've been playing RPG's for awhile... I want some variety in my games.

RaventheOnly
Splinter cell has so much stealth and strategy its sometimes annoying but the graphics and the thinking you have to do make up for it.

ScarFace Clone
Well Splinter Cell is pretty good but do you have Metal Gear Solid 2? That is beter then Splinter Cell i think but yeah you should get it.

Linkalicious
what does it look like on PS2?

I have it on PC and Xbox (got it free with sound card on PC) and it's graphically one of the best games i've seen before. But it came out months later on PS2 because they had to re-do a lot of it and vamp it down to fit PS2 specs...

Red Superfly
There's a few things missing from the PS2 version. Some filterring effects are missing, like the atmospheric glow in the night vision mode, and in general looks more washed out, and suffers slowdown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.