Indiana Jones - General Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Now arn't these just kick ass movies?

Speilberg better get his priorities strait and make #4, or there'll be hell to pay!mad

Chile
Right on !

I plan to call him personally and chew him out for taking so long. He's taken way too long to get around to it! mad

er....
have you got his number ?

ToMacco
*ToMacco looks through his rolodex.* No, damn! Sorrysad

finti
Temple of doom sucked, compared with the other two.

ToMacco
Yes, it really did. But it's fun to watch because it's so stupid. I always put it on when I need a laugh.

King Jedi
Shortround was great! "No time for love Dr Jones!".smokin'

Texas
Part 1 is still the best

Ushgarak
Well, the fourth Jones movie has been a complete on/off mess from day one... looks pretty hopeful right now, though.

Texas
Nope, nope, nope, it wont ever happenrolling on floor laughing
http://upcomingmovies.com/indy4.html

ToMacco
Go to hell, Texas!mad

*whips Tex's face with Jones whip*evil face

Texas
*Texas goes to hell, compliments Satan on his 'hot' place, has drinks with Kurt Cobain*smokin'

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud

But the only thing they have to drink there is Busch Lite!big grin

ed1
I am a big fan but i really thing there going at this the wrong way, they need some new blood in there to keep this going.

SINCE everyone knows Indiana jones is'nt his real name (episode 3, JR)
i think they should make MATT DAMON his son (that he never knew about) with one of the women he was with in any of the last movies.

making him the REAL Indaina jones by name, and then carrying on the Indiana jones legacy, i am a big fan of Harrison ford but COME ON hes not getting any younger, what if it turns out a hit are they going to use him over and over till hes in a wheel chair??????

I think MATT would be en excellet Choice especially because I think in some poses he resembles FORD just a bit......

roundisfunny
I just read that they're going to bring in Indy's brother. Maybe the "next generation" will be a nephew instead (Indy is too much of a bachelor).

fini
INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Strangelove
If they make Indy 4 with Ford it could be one of the funniest unintentional comedies of all time. With Ford's age and him mumbling through all of his lines, God it could be hilarious.

golden moon
I thik harrison ford can play very well indiana jones 4...
he is allright... you can see sean conery is old but he plays in films why can't ford?

Dr. Strangelove
Well let me put it this way, could Sean Connery play James Bond today?

HELL NO no

golden moon
you see sean connery was 25 when he played james bond...now he is 72

and harrison ford was 45 when he played indy...and now he is 58

Zerosparx
The first three were great and I watch them all the time, but with Harrison Fords age I think theyll cast another person to do it (Although Ford is a great Indy) But then again Sean Connery was in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen at 71, I think. But Im getting altogether tired of exhausted sequels ex: AVP, Jurrasic Park, Exorsist. I think filmakers should get more orginal and stop being money hungry.

SlipknoT
I think George Lucas should stop ****ing up great movie series and leave Indiana Jones the way it is.

roundisfunny
Not to split hairs, but Connery was 32 in 1962 when "Dr. No" premiered. He was 41 in 1971 when "Diamonds are Forever" (his last Bond film) premiered. He's nearly 74 now (born August 25, 1930).

Nope. Ford was 39 when "Raiders" premiered in 1981. He was 43 for "Temple of Doom" in 1984", and 48 for "Last Crusade" in 1989. He's 62 now (born July 13, 1942).

The fact that Indy is 12 years younger than his father is almost as funny as the fact that Estelle Getty played Bea Arthur's mother on "The Golden Girls". Bea Arthur was born May 13, 1923. Estelle Getty was born July 25, 1923. The mother is nearly two months younger than her daughter!

Meat Wad34
I agree with Slipknot. I loved the originals and if the new movie sucked it would kind of ruin the entire thing. And definitely no nephews or sons or anything hokey like that!

Shadow_King
GL did ok scripts for indiana jones.

vvvrulz
No more indy movies, im agreeing with you guys back there. Its a waste of time.

golden moon
I agree with you but this doesn't have to do with indiana jones...
I mean that ford isn't too old to play indy...
look at sean conery who is 74 and he still plays in movies...

amity75
I'm a huge Indy fan but even I don't want another movie. Leave it the way it is with him riding off into the sunset. Though on a slightly different tangent I think the only guy who could replace Ford would be George Clooney.

Shadow_King
i just noticed in the temple of doom the club where indiana was in was called "club Obi Wan"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.