KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Indiana Jones - General Discussion

Indiana Jones - General Discussion
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Indiana Jones and the Sequels that Followed

Now arn't these just kick ass movies?

Speilberg better get his priorities strait and make #4, or there'll be hell to pay!mad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 07:02 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chile

Right on !

I plan to call him personally and chew him out for taking so long. He's taken way too long to get around to it! mad

er....
have you got his number ?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 07:20 AM
Chile is currently offline Click here to Send Chile a Private Message Find more posts by Chile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*ToMacco looks through his rolodex.* No, damn! Sorrysad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 07:32 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Temple of doom sucked, compared with the other two.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 07:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yes, it really did. But it's fun to watch because it's so stupid. I always put it on when I need a laugh.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 07:55 AM
KJ
Sausages

Shortround was great! "No time for love Dr Jones!".smokin'

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 05:31 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Part 1 is still the best

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 06:41 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, the fourth Jones movie has been a complete on/off mess from day one... looks pretty hopeful right now, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 08:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Nope, nope, nope, it wont ever happenrolling on floor laughing
http://upcomingmovies.com/indy4.html

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 10:29 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Go to hell, Texas!mad

*whips Tex's face with Jones whip*evil face

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 20th, 2001 04:11 AM
Tex
Yumsz

*Texas goes to hell, compliments Satan on his 'hot' place, has drinks with Kurt Cobain*smokin'

Old Post Nov 20th, 2001 04:47 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud laughing out loud

But the only thing they have to drink there is Busch Lite!big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 20th, 2001 04:49 AM
ed1

indiana jones, COME ON

I am a big fan but i really thing there going at this the wrong way, they need some new blood in there to keep this going.

SINCE everyone knows Indiana jones is'nt his real name (episode 3, JR)
i think they should make MATT DAMON his son (that he never knew about) with one of the women he was with in any of the last movies.

making him the REAL Indaina jones by name, and then carrying on the Indiana jones legacy, i am a big fan of Harrison ford but COME ON hes not getting any younger, what if it turns out a hit are they going to use him over and over till hes in a wheel chair??????

I think MATT would be en excellet Choice especially because I think in some poses he resembles FORD just a bit......

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:22 AM
ed1 is currently offline Click here to Send ed1 a Private Message Find more posts by ed1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I just read that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they're going to bring in Indy's brother. Maybe the "next generation" will be a nephew instead (Indy is too much of a bachelor).

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:33 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:31 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

If they make Indy 4 with Ford it could be one of the funniest unintentional comedies of all time. With Ford's age and him mumbling through all of his lines, God it could be hilarious.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:02 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

I thik harrison ford can play very well indiana jones 4...
he is allright... you can see sean conery is old but he plays in films why can't ford?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:29 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

quote:
Originally posted by golden moon
I thik harrison ford can play very well indiana jones 4...
he is allright... you can see sean conery is old but he plays in films why can't ford?

Well let me put it this way, could Sean Connery play James Bond today?

HELL NO no

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:04 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

you see sean connery was 25 when he played james bond...now he is 72

and harrison ford was 45 when he played indy...and now he is 58

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:14 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zerosparx

The first three were great and I watch them all the time, but with Harrison Fords age I think theyll cast another person to do it (Although Ford is a great Indy) But then again Sean Connery was in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen at 71, I think. But Im getting altogether tired of exhausted sequels ex: AVP, Jurrasic Park, Exorsist. I think filmakers should get more orginal and stop being money hungry.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:20 PM
Zerosparx is currently offline Click here to Send Zerosparx a Private Message Find more posts by Zerosparx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote