Radio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Did ne1 see this movie? This is the best movie I ever saw

Cinemaddiction
It was a typical, uplifting Disney movie. I do think that was one of Cuba's best performances ever. He needed something like that to make up for "Boat Trip" and "Fighting Temptations".

Elektra_lover
It was one of the best movues

steely balls
It was good

Mr Parker
Yeah I agree with you,its a great movie.So far you have been getting luckier than I have because I made a thread about this movie sometime back about a month ago and I didnt even get one reply to it.Yeah I would say that was one of my favorite movies of the year.Its a very under rated movie.I was hoping to meet Radio in real life when I saw at the end that he was still a coach at that high school but I learned that he just recently died not too long ago so that sucks.I guess people around here dont like films based on actual events like I do because another film I just saw recently thats another disney film also based on a true life story I highly recommend you go see is MIRACLE with Kurt Russell.If you get around to seeing it,you might want to post on MY thread in the movie reviews section.

steely balls
Radio died no

justinday15
cuba goodign jr. should have won an oscar for Radio.

Mr Parker
Yeah it sucks. sad

Evil Dead
I thought the movie looked dumb based on the tv promos.........I then read the reviews of it in the KMC movie review forum, many people suggested I rent it.........so I did.

It was a great, great movie. I'm man enough to admit that I almost cried during Cuba's performance when Radio's mother died. This was Cuba's best performance since Boyz in the Hood.............I also feel the movie was over looked at Oscar time, especially Cuba's performance.

Mr Parker
Yeah I cant believe Cuba Gooding did not recieve an acedemy award.total injustice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.