KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Radio

Radio
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Radio

Did ne1 see this movie? This is the best movie I ever saw

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 07:41 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It was a typical, uplifting Disney movie. I do think that was one of Cuba's best performances ever. He needed something like that to make up for "Boat Trip" and "Fighting Temptations".

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:04 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

It was one of the best movues

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:17 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

It was good

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:47 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah I agree with you,its a great movie.So far you have been getting luckier than I have because I made a thread about this movie sometime back about a month ago and I didnt even get one reply to it.Yeah I would say that was one of my favorite movies of the year.Its a very under rated movie.I was hoping to meet Radio in real life when I saw at the end that he was still a coach at that high school but I learned that he just recently died not too long ago so that sucks.I guess people around here dont like films based on actual events like I do because another film I just saw recently thats another disney film also based on a true life story I highly recommend you go see is MIRACLE with Kurt Russell.If you get around to seeing it,you might want to post on MY thread in the movie reviews section.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

Radio died no

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:09 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

cuba goodign jr. should have won an oscar for Radio.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:20 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by steely balls
Radio died no

Yeah it sucks. sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:28 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I thought the movie looked dumb based on the tv promos.........I then read the reviews of it in the KMC movie review forum, many people suggested I rent it.........so I did.

It was a great, great movie. I'm man enough to admit that I almost cried during Cuba's performance when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Radio's mother died. This was Cuba's best performance since Boyz in the Hood.............I also feel the movie was over looked at Oscar time, especially Cuba's performance.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:07 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah I cant believe Cuba Gooding did not recieve an acedemy award.total injustice.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:43 PM