She-Hulk vs. The Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I would have given The Rhino the edge before i saw Jennifer in Avengers go fear crazy and they needed hulkbusters for her. They must have cool weapons to be able to stop a hulk. Now I have to say its she hulk who gets the belt. sick

Nataku8188
This fight is almost funny. Rhino is like one step below invincible.

Kontraz
rhino is like one step above pathetic. I mean really. Juggernaut beat the hell out of the rhino with ease, and that was when the rhino was all "stimmed up" or whatever and Juggers lost most of his power....

Nataku8188
That is one instance, my friend.

Evangel94
That's all you really need.

Nataku8188
Not when Rhino is class 80 strength and She hulk is class 75. Not only that, Rhino is near impervious.

Evangel94
Rhino may be class 80. But She-Hulk has displayed more instances and more feats that surpass what rhino can do. Stats don't mean everything and are not the best way to judge.

Kontraz
dont bring in stats... stats are meaningless for the most part.... Most people don't even consider them official, seeing as they are typically just what one or two people (the writers, editors) believe...

the best "official" evidence is what happens in the comics...

Nataku8188
Gj with the editing.

Thats probably because Rhino is one of those good ole bread and butter villains meant to get their asses kicked 90% of the time.

Kontraz
nice zechs sig, by the way, nataku.... cant wait to see when you put up a duo one, though, lol

Swanky-Tuna
Isn't Rhino like Spiderman's version of Juggernaut? A benchmark.

Nataku8188
Duo is coming after heero, but before quatre and treize. :-D

spyrokinesi35
she hizulk baibay BAIBAY, anyways she has and a couple of times has shown the potential to be as (or at least nearly) as strong as the hulk plus she has her intellect she'll find a way to trick him (like making him fall inot a ditch or soemthing like that) plus like they said it doesn't really matter how much she can lift, class 75 is still strong enough to lift a tank

muffin man
she hulk she would lift him from his horn and slam him down.

ScarletSpider
She-Hulk is no longer class 75. Check out her own current series, she's since at least doubled that strength. She went to the Fantastic Four to have Reed help her gauge her strength, they used this vice machine that they use for the Thing. She maxed out Ben's settings...with one arm.

KharmaDog
I'm suprised Rhino's rated at 80 tonnes, I don't recall him doing anything that remotely made me think he was that strong. Hey, you learn something new every day.

Either way I give this to the hot green chick, with her recent power up I'd say that she smacks down rhino and still has time to make it to aerobics class.

lightaxe
damn thats strong

pr1983
a recent she hulk issue (#8) saw her beat the champion of the universe in a boxing match...

and she survived a night of passion with cain marko... thats tough...

ScarletSpider
She claims they didn't sleep together, in her most recent issue. Hmm...the reaches of Wanda's Chaos magic induced breakdown go further than we though....

Draco69
The Disassembled storyline is one of the worst comic stories EVER. It made no sense whatsoever. Why did Magneto appear in the end?! He's supposed to be DEAD (he isn't, but the Avengers don't know that). He tore Manhattan to pieces. And yet Nick Fury hands off a reality altering psycho to the most wanted terrorist in the world. IT MADE NO SENSE!

pr1983
what did they do? cuddle?

Victor Von Doom
Rhino sucks. She-Hulk would genuinely have no trouble with him.

ScarletSpider
I agree. However, Magento prematurely revealing himself to the world is the set-up for this summer's "big event" House of M, which should take care of all the dangling plots involving Wanda, Magneto, everyone and shit continuity that's been going on for awhile.

When Nick Fury handed off that "reality altering psycho", she had been magically lobotomized and was in a coma, plus Magneto was thought to be dead, and was legally probably still considered dead, so it's not like he could have done anything. Add to it a touch of "lets retreat and count our losses. Live to fight another day. Bomb Genosha on the 'morrow. Pip pip cheerio!" and it is somewhat more plausible.

I don't even want to contemplate it.

IRTMU-Dragon
I dont know how long Rhino would last when She-hulk bust's them out...

You know...

Them...

pr1983
laughing

to hit a woman in the first place is wrong, even if its she-hulk...

i think rhino might get distracted, giving her the upper hand...

Draco69
If Spidey can regularly kick the Rhino's a$$ than so can She-Hulk

IRTMU-Dragon
You sick... omg!

I was talking about her fists!

or was I....

pr1983
maybe... any man would be transfixed... i mean... they're massive... but perfectly proportioned... a miracle of science...

muffin man
yes and she has abs of steel. just broke it but like you know.
How much weaker than the hulk is the she-hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.