KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She-Hulk vs. The Rhino

She-Hulk vs. The Rhino
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

She-Hulk vs. The Rhino

I would have given The Rhino the edge before i saw Jennifer in Avengers go fear crazy and they needed hulkbusters for her. They must have cool weapons to be able to stop a hulk. Now I have to say its she hulk who gets the belt. sick

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:05 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

This fight is almost funny. Rhino is like one step below invincible.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 11:36 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

rhino is like one step above pathetic. I mean really. Juggernaut beat the hell out of the rhino with ease, and that was when the rhino was all "stimmed up" or whatever and Juggers lost most of his power....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:17 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

That is one instance, my friend.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:20 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
That is one instance, my friend.

That's all you really need.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:23 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Not when Rhino is class 80 strength and She hulk is class 75. Not only that, Rhino is near impervious.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:25 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Rhino may be class 80. But She-Hulk has displayed more instances and more feats that surpass what rhino can do. Stats don't mean everything and are not the best way to judge.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Sep 7th, 2004 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:32 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

dont bring in stats... stats are meaningless for the most part.... Most people don't even consider them official, seeing as they are typically just what one or two people (the writers, editors) believe...

the best "official" evidence is what happens in the comics...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:32 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Evangel94
Rhino may be class 80. But She-Hulk has displayed more instances and more feats that surpass what rhino can do. Stats don't mean everything and are not the best way to judge.

Gj with the editing.

Thats probably because Rhino is one of those good ole bread and butter villains meant to get their asses kicked 90% of the time.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:51 AM
Kontraz

nice zechs sig, by the way, nataku.... cant wait to see when you put up a duo one, though, lol

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 01:24 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Isn't Rhino like Spiderman's version of Juggernaut? A benchmark.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 01:46 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
nice zechs sig, by the way, nataku.... cant wait to see when you put up a duo one, though, lol

Duo is coming after heero, but before quatre and treize. :-D

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 02:37 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

she hizulk baibay BAIBAY, anyways she has and a couple of times has shown the potential to be as (or at least nearly) as strong as the hulk plus she has her intellect she'll find a way to trick him (like making him fall inot a ditch or soemthing like that) plus like they said it doesn't really matter how much she can lift, class 75 is still strong enough to lift a tank

Last edited by Whittdawg92 on Sep 8th, 2004 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 11:26 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

she hulk she would lift him from his horn and slam him down.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:25 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

She-Hulk is no longer class 75. Check out her own current series, she's since at least doubled that strength. She went to the Fantastic Four to have Reed help her gauge her strength, they used this vice machine that they use for the Thing. She maxed out Ben's settings...with one arm.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:12 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I'm suprised Rhino's rated at 80 tonnes, I don't recall him doing anything that remotely made me think he was that strong. Hey, you learn something new every day.

Either way I give this to the hot green chick, with her recent power up I'd say that she smacks down rhino and still has time to make it to aerobics class.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:18 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

damn thats strong

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:19 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

a recent she hulk issue (#8) saw her beat the champion of the universe in a boxing match...

and she survived a night of passion with cain marko... thats tough...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

She claims they didn't sleep together, in her most recent issue. Hmm...the reaches of Wanda's Chaos magic induced breakdown go further than we though....

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:40 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Disassembled storyline is one of the worst comic stories EVER. It made no sense whatsoever. Why did Magneto appear in the end?! He's supposed to be DEAD (he isn't, but the Avengers don't know that). He tore Manhattan to pieces. And yet Nick Fury hands off a reality altering psycho to the most wanted terrorist in the world. IT MADE NO SENSE!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote