Share funny sleepwalking stories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Have any? I havent got many but from what I can remember...

When my aunt was young she was asleep and she sleptwalk, riding her bike down the street and around the block and back to the house. NOW THATS WIERD.

My brother when he was a little boy he slept walk into the living room where my mum was sleeping and stared straight into her face, up close, and when she woke up he was there and it scared her then he walked off and went back to bed.

JToTheP
I forget what age, but my mom told me I once sleptwalked to her door, and asked her if she washed my 3D Chicken Towel, and I only sleptwalk once in my life, and I never even HAD a 3D Chicken Towel as a kid...blink laughing

Imaginary
3D chicken towel? laughing out loud

I've never sleepwalked and i dont know anyone who has either...

L49_JoaquinLovr
LOL Thats wierd. I've never sleepwalked before really. Its said that men are more prone to sleepwalking then women. wink

rogue21579
I wasn't quite sleep walking, but I walked up to the trash can inside the house and started peeing. I was really tired!!

L49_JoaquinLovr
laughing out loud that reminds me, my dad was sleepwalking and he tried to pee under the sink in the kitchen.
Also, my cousin was asleep and he walked into his parents room and began to pee behind the door, thinking he was in the bathroom.

Nazgulinthedark
my sister slept walk a year or so back. she walked down the stairs and into my parents room

MidgetInABikini
one time i fell asleep, and then woke up...........................true story

Nazgulinthedark
no no expression

L49_JoaquinLovr
Really, Midget? That needs to go in the guinness book.

Frosty Beverage
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm...?

Lone_Dragon
I was once asleep in my room, on my bed. I woke up later, to find that I was downstairs, in the living room, on the couch, and with the TV on...Weird...

My cousin Jimmy's half brother once slept walk, and walked into the kitchen, got a dirty glass out of the sink, then got some Pepsi out of the fridge, and tried to pour it in the glass. But, his father stopped him. True story!!! laughing

L49_JoaquinLovr
lol

PippinTook
Uhmm...I've never had any sleepwalking problems...Now sleepTALKING, that's an entirely different story! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
According to various members of my family, I sleepwalk all the time. While we were on vacation, my sister said that I jumped out of bed in the middle of the night, said "there's supposed to be an explosion!" and proceeded to brush my teeth no expression

And another time, I somehow knocked the screen out of my open 2nd story bedroom window.

Strange thing is, I don't remember any of these things happening blink

Elektra_lover
Acording to my brother, I was sleepwalking one night and I almost sell over my balcony no expression

Silver Stardust
laughing That's great, Nivek...

I don't think I sleepwalk...but once I was sleeping over at my friends house and she said I was mumbled about pizza at 3 in the morning and then proceeded to throw my pillow across the room laughing out loud

PippinTook
My mom told me I once said something about Lord of the Rings while sleeping...She said she thinks it was in Elvish. blink Another time, she was trying to wake me up from school and she said it was time to get up so I yelled "I'm picking my nose!"...blink I don't remember saying either of those things. confused

L49_JoaquinLovr
Hmm...My cousin was at our farm, we have an unfinished 2nd story door that is supposed to lead to a balcony (Soon) and he walked out onto the platform and proceeded to pee and fell off, breaking his ribs. He spat blood up and everything, so he crawled to the front door and banged on the door to get someone's attention. He passed out. And then my other cousin finally answered.

ClaraG
i got out of bed, walked downstairs and asked my mum for a plate of meat. it was the first time it happened and i was scared ot go back to bed afterwards

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

L49_JoaquinLovr
eheh

Ronny
this one time at band camp (no really i was at a band camp) i slept walked to the mess hall and say outside the door and pissed on myself embarrasment

Ronny
hysterical

surprisingly i can see you doing that no expression

Darth Revan
Is this a good thing no expression

LordKerrigor
my lil bro talks nonsence while sleeping its hilarious one time he said something like "the table mating with the sheep is in the fridge"

angelsflame265
a friend of mine said that he went to bed in his bed and woke up in a tree in his backyard(with pillows and a blanket)

L49_JoaquinLovr
Thats awesome.

angelsflame265
but as for sleeptalking . . .my dad does it.. .one time my dad and the remote for the T.V and he fell asleep and this really corny T.V show came on. . and they said this really corny joke then my dad goes "Ha Ha Ha" in his sleep, it was so funny

L49_JoaquinLovr
lol!

Ronny
its not bad stick out tongue

§pearhead
i have a semi funny story when I started to sleep walk yes

i was going to walk outside my room but my door was closed like it normally is, so i crashed into it and woke up sad

Chelsea23
I accidentdly walked on top of my grandpa once

(sleep walking of course)

angelsflame265
oh no! laughing out loud

carnival_junkie
i can safely say i've never sleepwalked...

though i used to talk in my sleep...

vaya_the_elf
Well I just know my foster parents told me when I woke up was that I was awake, and that I went down stairs. Then I messed with the lock on the door, and was having a hard time opening it. Finally got it open, and walked back up stairs. Went into the room where my bunny was, and gave her food. Then shut the door. That was about 6am. The weird thing is I don't remember it at all.

Silver Stardust
Last night I got up in the middle of the night, tripped over my desk chair, and fell into the door embarrasment first time I ever sleptwalked in my life...

Ronny
once i sleptwalked to the bathroom and peed in the tub (mind you i was just being potty trained, so that would be about a month ago stick out tongue)

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud stick out tongue

Ronny, your sig...

*pets Incubus* droolio

SlipknoT
I once got up and took a piss in the garbage can laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.