KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Share funny sleepwalking stories.

Share funny sleepwalking stories.
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Smile Share funny sleepwalking stories.

Have any? I havent got many but from what I can remember...

When my aunt was young she was asleep and she sleptwalk, riding her bike down the street and around the block and back to the house. NOW THATS WIERD.

My brother when he was a little boy he slept walk into the living room where my mum was sleeping and stared straight into her face, up close, and when she woke up he was there and it scared her then he walked off and went back to bed.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:45 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I forget what age, but my mom told me I once sleptwalked to her door, and asked her if she washed my 3D Chicken Towel, and I only sleptwalk once in my life, and I never even HAD a 3D Chicken Towel as a kid...blink laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:47 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

3D chicken towel? laughing out loud

I've never sleepwalked and i dont know anyone who has either...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:48 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

LOL Thats wierd. I've never sleepwalked before really. Its said that men are more prone to sleepwalking then women. wink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:49 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogue21579
Fellow Star Wars Fan

I wasn't quite sleep walking, but I walked up to the trash can inside the house and started peeing. I was really tired!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:49 AM
rogue21579 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue21579 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue21579 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

laughing out loud that reminds me, my dad was sleepwalking and he tried to pee under the sink in the kitchen.
Also, my cousin was asleep and he walked into his parents room and began to pee behind the door, thinking he was in the bathroom.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:50 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

my sister slept walk a year or so back. she walked down the stairs and into my parents room

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:51 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MidgetInABikini
Restricted

Account Restricted

one time i fell asleep, and then woke up...........................true story

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:52 AM
MidgetInABikini is currently offline Click here to Send MidgetInABikini a Private Message Find more posts by MidgetInABikini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

no no expression

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:53 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Really, Midget? That needs to go in the guinness book.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:54 AM
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm...?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 01:06 AM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

I was once asleep in my room, on my bed. I woke up later, to find that I was downstairs, in the living room, on the couch, and with the TV on...Weird...

My cousin Jimmy's half brother once slept walk, and walked into the kitchen, got a dirty glass out of the sink, then got some Pepsi out of the fridge, and tried to pour it in the glass. But, his father stopped him. True story!!! laughing

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 01:11 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 01:25 AM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Uhmm...I've never had any sleepwalking problems...Now sleepTALKING, that's an entirely different story! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 02:59 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

According to various members of my family, I sleepwalk all the time. While we were on vacation, my sister said that I jumped out of bed in the middle of the night, said "there's supposed to be an explosion!" and proceeded to brush my teeth no expression

And another time, I somehow knocked the screen out of my open 2nd story bedroom window.

Strange thing is, I don't remember any of these things happening blink

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:02 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Acording to my brother, I was sleepwalking one night and I almost sell over my balcony no expression

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:04 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

laughing That's great, Nivek...

I don't think I sleepwalk...but once I was sleeping over at my friends house and she said I was mumbled about pizza at 3 in the morning and then proceeded to throw my pillow across the room laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

My mom told me I once said something about Lord of the Rings while sleeping...She said she thinks it was in Elvish. blink Another time, she was trying to wake me up from school and she said it was time to get up so I yelled "I'm picking my nose!"...blink I don't remember saying either of those things. confused

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:08 AM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Hmm...My cousin was at our farm, we have an unfinished 2nd story door that is supposed to lead to a balcony (Soon) and he walked out onto the platform and proceeded to pee and fell off, breaking his ribs. He spat blood up and everything, so he crawled to the front door and banged on the door to get someone's attention. He passed out. And then my other cousin finally answered.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:07 PM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

i got out of bed, walked downstairs and asked my mum for a plate of meat. it was the first time it happened and i was scared ot go back to bed afterwards

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:09 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote