Readddd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iwuvjohnny
i am in love with johnny depp i have 230 pictures of him on my wall and i have seen pirates of the caribbean 40 times... i memorized the whole movie and i wrote/typed out the script!! i have 3 of his movies... secret window, potc, and edward scissor hands and i just recorded blow!! hes the greatest most hottest actor i have ever seen in my whole life!! i would die to meet him just once!! if u can email me back and tell me when exactly the premiere of potc 2 comes out that would be GREAT!!! thank u

monica

tinkerbell668
well this is gonna get merged or closed...but yea no ones gonna email ya...sorry but u'll just hve to come back here and there are different threads for this so i suggest those ones ok? big grin alrighty then...

Tink <thats fun to do!!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing Go Tink....I personaly write letters & post that telling them 4 some reason blink Thats fun 2 stick out tongue

tinkerbell668
hmm...interesting..very interesting! Sorry I had a Jack moment

~DaPirateFreak~
laughing Of coarse

tinkerbell668
*flips hair* It just comes natural i guess....laughing

~DaPirateFreak~
Totally wink

tinkerbell668
yeah so whats up??

~DaPirateFreak~
Wats up?....*looks up* Um the roof!!! LOL Nah...Nothing Much....I got the day off WOOT WOOT jumpwoot

tinkerbell668
iiiiiiii know thats soooo cool!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
& now its the weekend big grin

tinkerbell668
haha yup i have the day off now too!!!!!!!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
Woot Woot....but I got skool 2morro cry

tinkerbell668
oh me too!!!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
DAMn TDf gets 2morro Off sad stoopid mummy wont let me sad

tinkerbell668
oh bummer....moms suck...well alot of the time

~DaPirateFreak~
90% of the time stick out tongue

tinkerbell668
lol yesh...well its more like 98.634554% of the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.