dotor doom vs green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Who would win this one? with preparition time, ill said doom, but in one fight, ill say lantern. And you?

juggernaut74
Lantern wins this one either way.

Wynndar
?

Wynndar
doom wins in his boxers...wow that feels good just making a bias statement with nothing to back it up

MERCILOUS
Well GL's boxers are just regular old boxers. I'm sure Doom has some super kick ass boxers seeing as he's the leader of his own country...

...So I say Doom takes it compliments of those leopard print silk shorts (snazzy!)

eleveninches
Hal would whoop dooms a$$ anyday

Arsenal
Depends on which GL you're talking about. After the stupid mistake Kyle did in Identity Crisis #3 I don't think he could win.

norrin radd

Tron
And GL wouldn't know what Doom is capable of, with or without prep. Whether GL won or not, either way GL's getting skooled.

norrin radd

Wynndar
Doom is far more unpredictable than GL...its not likely Doom would just try blastin GL with force bolts...he's Doom not Blastaar...even his base armor would prove a challenge to any energy wielding opponent like GL...Im not trying to say this is an easy win for either guy...however just saying "GL obviously kicks Dooms ass" is a ridiculous statement and isnt backed up by anything. If Doom's armor is sufficient to engage Tyros with Silver Surfer level cosmic energy then he would be no push over for GL...regardless, how many times has Doom demonstrated it was easy for him to simply steal the power of characters more powerful than GL...Silver Surfer, Galactus, The Watcher, the Byonder, a failed attempt on Hyperstorm and Onslaught for the sake of the story...GL is far weaker than all of these characters...it would probably be relatively easy for Doom to steal his power...Furthermore, when has Doom ever been easily defeated?...certainly not by a single mid tier narrow minded hero like GL, with vastly inferior intelligence...when has the actual Doom (not a doombot) been put into submission with certainty? by the Fantastic Four, By the Dreaming Celestial, By Hyperstorm...Never by a guy with slightly higher than normal IQ...Reed Richards and Hyperstorm are two of the greatest genius in Marvel...and a Celestial? a being almost as old as the universe and created by Eternity/ the BEYONDERS, is pretty damn smart...no incarnation of GL has the necessary intelligence.

Evangel94
Without Prep:
If it's Green Lantern Hal or Kyle, they win.

With prep:
Dr. Doom

juggernaut74
Lantern wins either way. Enough said.

Krissy Von Doom
Doom would have a difficult time if GL attacked him using constructs instead of energy

Arachnoidfreak
Doom would whoop his ass and then steal his ring...and then conquer the DC earth.

You don't really have to make a "prep time" argument. None of the Green Lanterns would kill Doom on the first pass, thinking that they defeated him...unfortunately it's naive to think so. Doom would come back, steal the ring, kill the GL, kill the rest of the GL Corp when they came after him, steal the power from the Lantern HQ, kill the guardians, take over the planet, and then would have to man up to Hal Jordan, aka, the Spectre.

Now THAT is a match. Doom with all that power vs Spectre. Damn...imagine that, Doom with Parallax's power.

I may be letting my imagination run rampant...but Doom still takes it.

Arsenal
Awesome scenario Arachnoidfreak, I would buy that if they made one.

Tron
Now, I'll take the opportunity to defend GL. Gl's not a mid-tier character (or shouldn't be anyways), GL's a character that should be up there with Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman on the JLA roster. Now, Hal was sort of on that spot, John, Guy, or especially Kyle never got that far up though, unfortunately. So put simply, the Greeen Lantern character isn't mid-tier at all, although the person who wield's a ring might be, which is the exception. With that said, Doom still wins, in my opinion. If it's the newly returning Hal, then Doom has much more of a fight.

BattleMage
G.L. no

Omega Vision
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Well GL's boxers are just regular old boxers. I'm sure Doom has some super kick ass boxers seeing as he's the leader of his own country...

...So I say Doom takes it compliments of those leopard print silk shorts (snazzy!)
Insolent fool! Doom wears briefs! They are what Doom needs to support Doom's crotch!

KharmaDog
Depends first on which GL.

In either scenario, Hal wins. Doom's a crafty S.O.B., but Hal's a monster.

K Von Doom
Ovoid mind switch. Now what can Hal do in Doom's armor?

Slaanesh
Hal would stomp doom..

vansonbee
With prep, Doom 10/10 > any GL evil face

If Dr. Doom was taking on average GL, I would say 6/10 Doom.

OneDumbG0
Dotor Doom loses. He has no feats. shifty

iceman24567
Hal beats Doom the others get pimp

OneDumbG0
^ If you believe that, you must explain the inherent flaw in that assessment since we all know Guy Gardner is better than Hal. shifty

Mindset
Doom > Kyle > Hal > Angle Man > Guy

Slaanesh
u guys are delusional..Hal > all other lantern except Ion

iceman24567
Eh Hal has proven to be more awesome than Guy in the most recent events just saying. I mean his one-liners were pretty good this time around.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom > Kyle > Hal > Angle Man > Guy no expression

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom > Kyle > Hal > Angle Man > Guy durhulk

iceman24567
Fanboys erm

Mindset
Fangirl erm

iceman24567
laughing

Mindset
iceman you wanna read another one of my paper? big grin

iceman24567
After i finish my splif sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.