Fight Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaolin Monk
Bleh. We all know the movie, and most of us liked it. But has anyone seen the "previews" for this game? It was sposed to come out in October but now it comes out November 16th (tomorrow). I think it looks horrendous. Won't waste my money on this.

Unholy_Cheese
Oh god i hate how they do this. Its very sad

SaTsuJiN
it looks like a shitty virtua fighter clone with half assed body damage... a pure 'ride the license' title.. and most fans of fight club hate the game anyway cuz they dont "Show the love of the fight" or whatever nonsense runs through thier mind about how nice and brotherly it is to break someones nose and arm and hug eachother... stupid..

ChickinMeat
man i saw this game at a gaming convention i went to, absolutly no one was in the booth, due to the fact tribes:vengeance was right next to it, and world of warcraft was just across the isle.

Unholy_Cheese
And the fact that its "Fight club" the game which is a discrace

StinkFist462
this has to be the worst movie-turned-game EVER .. this even embarasses fans to the movie ... seriously now im ashamed to say fight club is my fav. movie ..

Unholy_Cheese
What Genre is it put under?

Llalmlelho
looks good for those who like that type of game

Shaolin Monk
"Fighting/Beat-Em-Up/Action/Adventure"

uQifg2WV
I will play it just because its fight club. Also; We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world.

Unholy_Cheese
But its not that kind of movie to make a game of!
There is bairly any fighting in Fight Club i reckon. Can you walk through tyler? do you have sex with marcia (watever her name is) do you hug bob and plan project mayhem and catch planes to places where you think Tyler is? Do you make soap and have to wait 8 hours while your character stays awake in bed??

uQifg2WV
It really doesn't matter, i will play it because it is fight club.

MornGlory
Bob had B*tch t*ts

SaTsuJiN
this game got like a 2 or a 3 at gamespot.. which basically means its going to be a coffee table coaster

FlappingMangera
I just can't believe they're making a fight club game so long after the movie had come out, what were they thinking?

Shaolin Monk
It's horrible. I am disgusted that a friend of mine actually purchased it no expression

Samurai Guy
I rented this last night. It is worth the $5.00 to rent it for three days from Blockbuster... but not worth the $50.00 to buy it. I beat the game on Arcade and Story in about 45 mins. That includes the time I used to add experience points to my character.

They couldnt even get likeness rights from Norton or Pitt... so that right there means that Tyler should not have been in the game. So... DONT MAKE A GAME! The X-Ray "Heavy Hits" are kind of a cool idea. Not worth a buy... but renting it is worth it. I guess.

Wolfie
Oooh, that's why Tyler and Jack looked NOTHING like Pitt or Norton. I played this, terrible game! I beat Story Mode very quickly and got bored when trying for Arcade Mode next. This just ruins everything the movie stands for.

Machete_Guy
Its like making 'Secret Window' into a game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.