KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fight Club

Fight Club
Started by: Shaolin Monk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

Fight Club

Bleh. We all know the movie, and most of us liked it. But has anyone seen the "previews" for this game? It was sposed to come out in October but now it comes out November 16th (tomorrow). I think it looks horrendous. Won't waste my money on this.

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 06:34 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Oh god i hate how they do this. Its very sad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 06:39 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

it looks like a shitty virtua fighter clone with half assed body damage... a pure 'ride the license' title.. and most fans of fight club hate the game anyway cuz they dont "Show the love of the fight" or whatever nonsense runs through thier mind about how nice and brotherly it is to break someones nose and arm and hug eachother... stupid..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

man i saw this game at a gaming convention i went to, absolutly no one was in the booth, due to the fact tribes:vengeance was right next to it, and world of warcraft was just across the isle.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:55 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

And the fact that its "Fight club" the game which is a discrace

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 06:02 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

this has to be the worst movie-turned-game EVER .. this even embarasses fans to the movie ... seriously now im ashamed to say fight club is my fav. movie ..

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 09:55 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

What Genre is it put under?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 11:07 PM
Llalmlelho
Stacy

looks good for those who like that type of game

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 03:28 PM
Llalmlelho is currently offline Click here to Send Llalmlelho a Private Message Find more posts by Llalmlelho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy_Cheese
What Genre is it put under?

"Fighting/Beat-Em-Up/Action/Adventure"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 07:19 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

I will play it just because its fight club. Also; We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 09:59 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

But its not that kind of movie to make a game of!
There is bairly any fighting in Fight Club i reckon. Can you walk through tyler? do you have sex with marcia (watever her name is) do you hug bob and plan project mayhem and catch planes to places where you think Tyler is? Do you make soap and have to wait 8 hours while your character stays awake in bed??

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:41 AM
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

It really doesn't matter, i will play it because it is fight club.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 08:19 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Bob had B*tch t*ts

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 08:21 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

this game got like a 2 or a 3 at gamespot.. which basically means its going to be a coffee table coaster

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:18 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

I just can't believe they're making a fight club game so long after the movie had come out, what were they thinking?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:44 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

It's horrible. I am disgusted that a friend of mine actually purchased it no expression

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:56 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I rented this last night. It is worth the $5.00 to rent it for three days from Blockbuster... but not worth the $50.00 to buy it. I beat the game on Arcade and Story in about 45 mins. That includes the time I used to add experience points to my character.

They couldnt even get likeness rights from Norton or Pitt... so that right there means that Tyler should not have been in the game. So... DONT MAKE A GAME! The X-Ray "Heavy Hits" are kind of a cool idea. Not worth a buy... but renting it is worth it. I guess.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 02:41 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Oooh, that's why Tyler and Jack looked NOTHING like Pitt or Norton. I played this, terrible game! I beat Story Mode very quickly and got bored when trying for Arcade Mode next. This just ruins everything the movie stands for.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:51 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Its like making 'Secret Window' into a game

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 10:39 PM