JLA vs JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
What do you think?

eleveninches
It is with their current members at their current power levels

ScarletSpider
So it's...

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern

vs.

Flash (original)
Alan Scott Green Lantern
Stargirl
Hourman
Hawkgirl
Dr. Midnight
Mr. Terrific
Wildcat
Power Girl
Dr. Fate

I'm not sure who would win, the JLA have the telepathic advantage with Manhunter and have more all around uber characters, while the JSA have a couple big heavy hitters and more people. If Captain Marvel and Black Adam were still on the team, it would be a sure win for JSA, but they recently left, but I think with Fate, Power Girl and Scott they have a good shot to take the JLA out. I'm going with JSA as I do lean towards the Golden Age characters a bit.

ScarletSpider
C'mon ya feebs! Respond!

lightaxe
Fate should be a big part of this fight.

eleveninches
I think it would be close, but the JSA would be victorious, as they have far more experience.

lightaxe
nice sig btw eleven.

eleveninches
big grin

joesha28
I thought Black Adam's in the JSA.

ebonyblade1
The JSA is rather large. In most cases they have had black adam, captain marvel and atom smasher and power girl on the team. They are heavy with power. Not to mention J. J. and his geni or alan the green lantern or dr. fate. I know that atom smasher and black adam may not be on the team. But even without them they are top heavy with power and have quite a few thinkers, midnite, terrific, and hourman. And of course sand is an x-factor. The JLA is a great well trained team. But the JSA outnumber them.

Draco69
I think that the JLA would win due to MM's and AM's telepathy. They have no protection against it.

Tron
Well, the JSA does have Fate, that alone could possibly tip the scales.

Fanboy
JSA they are just more skilled

eleveninches
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Flash (wally)
Supergirl
Plastic Man
The Atom
Elongated Man

v

Green Lantern Alan Scott
Dr Fate
Dr Midnite
Power Girl
Atom Smasher
Stargirl
Wildcat
Mr Terrific
Hourman
Stargirl
Hawkgirl
Hawkman

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
So it's...

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern

vs.

Flash (original)
Alan Scott Green Lantern
Stargirl
Hourman
Hawkgirl
Dr. Midnight
Mr. Terrific
Wildcat
Power Girl
Dr. Fate

I'm not sure who would win, the JLA have the telepathic advantage with Manhunter and have more all around uber characters, while the JSA have a couple big heavy hitters and more people. If Captain Marvel and Black Adam were still on the team, it would be a sure win for JSA, but they recently left, but I think with Fate, Power Girl and Scott they have a good shot to take the JLA out. I'm going with JSA as I do lean towards the Golden Age characters a bit.

The perfect post. I'm saying everything this guy said. Adding, without Captain Marvel, they don't have a superman on their team that could handle the original, but that's ok, because the good Doctor can hold him down with magic.

Oi, and Alan Scott is the greatest GL ever. Bitches.

Hal who?

DarkCrawler
Agree.

http://braveandthebold.net/characters/background/6156_art76.jpg

eleveninches
NO WAY!!! HAL IS THE BEST EVER GL!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.