KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA vs JSA

who would win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
JLA 6 54.55%
JSA 4 36.36%
Draw 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JLA vs JSA
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

JLA vs JSA

What do you think?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:10 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

It is with their current members at their current power levels

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:12 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

So it's...

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern

vs.

Flash (original)
Alan Scott Green Lantern
Stargirl
Hourman
Hawkgirl
Dr. Midnight
Mr. Terrific
Wildcat
Power Girl
Dr. Fate

I'm not sure who would win, the JLA have the telepathic advantage with Manhunter and have more all around uber characters, while the JSA have a couple big heavy hitters and more people. If Captain Marvel and Black Adam were still on the team, it would be a sure win for JSA, but they recently left, but I think with Fate, Power Girl and Scott they have a good shot to take the JLA out. I'm going with JSA as I do lean towards the Golden Age characters a bit.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 07:57 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

C'mon ya feebs! Respond!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 04:06 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Fate should be a big part of this fight.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:33 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I think it would be close, but the JSA would be victorious, as they have far more experience.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:38 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

nice sig btw eleven.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:23 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:20 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

I thought Black Adam's in the JSA.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 04:56 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

The JSA is rather large. In most cases they have had black adam, captain marvel and atom smasher and power girl on the team. They are heavy with power. Not to mention J. J. and his geni or alan the green lantern or dr. fate. I know that atom smasher and black adam may not be on the team. But even without them they are top heavy with power and have quite a few thinkers, midnite, terrific, and hourman. And of course sand is an x-factor. The JLA is a great well trained team. But the JSA outnumber them.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:33 AM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I think that the JLA would win due to MM's and AM's telepathy. They have no protection against it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:54 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, the JSA does have Fate, that alone could possibly tip the scales.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:44 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

JSA they are just more skilled

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:51 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Flash (wally)
Supergirl
Plastic Man
The Atom
Elongated Man

v

Green Lantern Alan Scott
Dr Fate
Dr Midnite
Power Girl
Atom Smasher
Stargirl
Wildcat
Mr Terrific
Hourman
Stargirl
Hawkgirl
Hawkman

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:52 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
So it's...

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern

vs.

Flash (original)
Alan Scott Green Lantern
Stargirl
Hourman
Hawkgirl
Dr. Midnight
Mr. Terrific
Wildcat
Power Girl
Dr. Fate

I'm not sure who would win, the JLA have the telepathic advantage with Manhunter and have more all around uber characters, while the JSA have a couple big heavy hitters and more people. If Captain Marvel and Black Adam were still on the team, it would be a sure win for JSA, but they recently left, but I think with Fate, Power Girl and Scott they have a good shot to take the JLA out. I'm going with JSA as I do lean towards the Golden Age characters a bit.

The perfect post. I'm saying everything this guy said. Adding, without Captain Marvel, they don't have a superman on their team that could handle the original, but that's ok, because the good Doctor can hold him down with magic.

Oi, and Alan Scott is the greatest GL ever. Bitches.

Hal who?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:42 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Oi, and Alan Scott is the greatest GL ever. Bitches.

Agree.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:47 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

NO WAY!!! HAL IS THE BEST EVER GL!!!!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:45 PM