Bar Room Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Group A; consisting of Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor w/ Mojilnor, Incredible Hulk, and Juggernaut walk into a NEW bar to have a few suds.

Group B; consisting of Darkseid, Doomsday, Thanos (w/o IG, w/o HOTU), and Apocalypse are already sitting inside waiting to be served. It is their first time here also.

Groups A & B know nothing about each other talents, only those of their own group members.

The owners and workers of the establishment (cashier, door greeter, bouncers, cooks, bartenders, waiters, etc) who are ALL present consist of Professor X, Magneto, Jean Gray (hello there!...SLAP!), Spiderman, Rogue, Storm, Martian Manhunter, Wolverine, Drs. Doom & Strange, Wonder Woman (nice skirt, baby...SLAP!), Cptn America, Batman, Colossus, The Thing, Venom, Carnage, Green Lantern, and Ironman.

The workers of the establishment know nothing about the talents of Groups A & B, only themselves.

The bar walls are impenetrable...in other words NO ONE can possibly be thrown through a wall, or transport themselves or someone else through them. But, anything psychic or magic can take place inside.

Someone from Group B tosses an empty beer bottle that hits the Hulk in the head. He gets up to turn around, only to have Supes grab his arm and say: forget it. Hulk says: forget this!...shoves Supes backwards off his chair, jumps Group B and a fight ensues...

Who wins out of Group A or B? Do the workers of the establishment have enough to step in and break it up? Do they watch, and let A and B beat each other up first, and then break it up/toss them out?

What will happen....

Maelstrom
Magneto decides who will be the next person to join their establishment by serving all above drinks while finding out who is the least prejiduce. Then the owners confer with Proffesor and tip the scales of balance to elminate all except the One. I'm not familiar with D.C. but my guess in marvel would be...

Hulk. His power reaction itself describes that he doesn't treat things as better or worse. He has an innocent and honest reaction and having that effect around a group can only be a benifit.
They may even allow him to choose a partner.
That means a new scene, new players and new rules.

BobbyD
So in other words Maelstrom, you think there is too much going on for the workers/owners of the establishment in their favor with their telepathy/psychic abilities?

Maelstrom
Really in a fair fight I think Thanos would wip ass. But i got a little nuts.

BobbyD
So M, excluding the workers, and in the same scenario, you think Group B would win because of the Titan? Despite the 5 against 4 scenario too?

Cosmo Kramer
First of all just having Magneto in that bar would make it a crazy enough scene as it is, there would be swat teams everywhere waiting. Then they would have to call in the Army who winds up calling in The Avengers then all hell would break lose.

joeboro1
The workers would break up the figt thx to proffesor x cause he would take controll of most of the minds in group a and b that will conribute to aid him in ending the fght.

MornGlory
yawn

Evangel94
Group B Easy.

The workers are lightweight.

norrin radd
Magneto and Doom working together (i would like to see that in comics), they would probably take advantage of the fight against A & B.

superman already defeated darkseid right? silver surfer in my opinion can take doomsday down, anybody in group A can take apoc. Thanos is the big problem. but who knows.

Arsenal
They would all get up to fight then Hulk would say "aww f*ck it". They would all start laughing at him actually cussing then get drunk and have a good time.

Havoc470
banshee comes in, buys them all a round of guiness and they sing irish drinking songs the rest of the night (maybe some dropkick murphy's)

Arsenal
Juggernaut: I'm going do it! Bring out all the beer this bar owns!
*Wonder Woman brings all of it out*
Juggernaut: Nice skirt, baby *slap*
*Wonder Woman punches him all the way into the wall at the other side*
Doomsday: How the hell are you going to drink all that beer with your helmet on?!
Silver Surfer: Take it off!
*Jean starts taking her clothes off but then realizes they weren't talking to her and quickly puts them back on*
Juggernaut: Hmm, lemme think about it.
*5 hours later*
Juggernaut: No
*Everyone starts walking towards him*
Juggernaut: I can take it off anytime I want to...I just don't want to.
*Hulk grabs one arm and Thing grabs the other*
JuggernautsadNervous) What're you doing?
Thor: We are going to remove thy helmet from ye head.
Juggernaut: Oh, in that ca-- wait no!
*Everyone is pulling at the helmet then it pops off*
Silver Surfer: Dude, buy some clearasil or something, damn.
Juggernaut: Hey, just because I'm not all silver and sparkly like you, doesn't make you any better looking, baldy.
*Silver Surfer smacks him across the face with his board*
Thanos: (Picking the beer up) Hold his mouth open!
*Apocalypse runs to Juggy and holds his mouth open*
*Thanos is walking towards Juggy with the beer and everyone is yelling "chug chug" except...
Captain America: (Runs in front of Juggy) Stop, it's not the american way. (Holds a US flag up and makes a weird grin)
*Everyone gets quite and we can hear a cricket in the background*
Thanos: Get him!
*Everyone jumps on Cap and starts filling him up with beer*
(An hour later)
Captain America: (Is talking to Wonder Woman) So after I got drugged up with all that super soldier serum I was all ripped and went to one of them strip houses in...
Wonder Woman: You sexist pig! *slaps him*
*Cap's head does a complete 360 rotation, then he's looking at her again*
Captain America: So...(starts rubbing around the rim of his glass) what're you doing tonight?
*Camera goes to Magneto and Dr. Doom*
Magneto: Damn, I hope they didn't use out all the beer on that all american idiot.
Dr. Doom: Yeah, maybe you should check the inventory.
Magneto: Great idea
*Magneto turns around to check the inventory then Doom takes out a gun and slowly brings it up to Magneto's head*
Magneto: *Turns around* Is this all our inventory?
*Doom quickly puts the gun away before he turns around* Did you check in the back?
Magneto: Oh yeah
*Magneto is checking in the back then Doom slowly takes out his gun and aims it at him again*
*Magneto turns around*
*Doom quickly puts the gun away and starts whistling*
Magneto: Don't think that I don't know that you keep trying to shoot me when I have my back turned.
Dr. Doom: (starts talking in a innocent voice) Huh? What?
Magneto: I can feel the the magnetic force you, you big stupid. And don't forget...I know what you did last summer.
Dr. Doom: Oh F***
*Camera goes to Doomsday and Wolverine*
Wolverine: Mine are made out of adamantium!
Doomsday: I don't give a flying f***. I cut Superman with these babies.
Wolverine: Who the f*** is Superman?
*Doomsday points to Superman*
Wolverine: Big whoop. He looks like a sissy.
Doomsday: If he's such a sissy, try to hurt him then!
Wolverine: With pleasure! (his claws pop out and he charges towards Superman)
Superman: (Grabs both his hands) Can I help you?
Wolverine: (Tries to think of something quick) Do you know where the bathroom is?
Superman: That way *points to bathroom*
Wolverine: (Nervous chuckle) Thanks. *Walks to bathroom*
*Opens door and sees Captain America handcuffed to the sink with Wonder Woman on top of him*
Wonder Woman: Take it you little...
Captain America: Yes, Yes, give it to me mistress!
*Debris is falling off the ceiling and the floor under the both of them is cracking*
Wolverine: Riiiiiight (closes door)
*Camera goes to Jean and Rogue*
Jean: So what're you looking at?
Rogue: That hottie at the counter
Jean: The one with the cape and pointy ears?
Rogue: Yeah, he looks like the strong silent type.
*Eddie Brock is getting jealous of them staring at Batman so he walks up to him*
Eddie Brock: So where'd you come from? Trick or Treating? (starts laughing)
*Batman just continues eating and ignores him*
Eddie Brock: So you think you're too good to talk to me huh? Is that it?!
*Batman ignores him again*
Eddie Brock: Alright tough guy, let's see what's under your mask. (he reaches for his mask)
Batman: (Grabs his hand) You don't wanna do that.
Eddie Brock: What're you gonna do about it?
Batman: This (Batman flips him over the counter)
Rogue: That was hot! I am DEFINATELY getting his number!
Eddie Brock: (Gets up) So that's how you wanna play it huh? (Changes into Venom and knocks Batman's food off the counter)
Batman: Bad idea (Throws beer on him and lights him on fire)
Venom: Ahhh! (Runs in the bathroom and jumps in the toilet) That's better. (sees Wonder Woman and Captain America) Holy Sh--
Rogue: (Sits next to Batman) So what's your name sugah?
Batman: (lifts one eyebrow and makes a smirk) The Batman, but most people just call me Batman, and you?
TO BE CONTINUED (If I feel like it)

Cosmo Kramer
lol, that was the greatest story line ever! Great job Arsenal, and I do hope your in a good mood enough to continue. lol laughing

wrathofachilles
What the hell kind of bar is this, lol? I imagine it destroys all of life as we know it and thus there are no more comic writers, meaning all the characters die.

norrin radd
arsenal great stuff thumb up

uQifg2WV
Dude... That was incredibly awesome man, and hey, why wasn't Aunt May put in this.

Havoc470
lol, good going arsenal

if you do continue put some deadpool smile

supremthor
Arsenal you gotta CONTINUED please thats really funny and i like it

Arsenal
Spider-Man: *After seeing how Batman is doing with Rogue, he tries to get with Jean* So...(in his sexiest voice) What do you like better, Bats or Spiders?
Jean: I'm with a guy already...sorry
Spider-Man: *Cries and runs in the bathroom. When he gets in, he sees Wonder Woman on top of Captain America. She's swinging around the Venom symbiote. Nearly all of the bathroom appliances have fallen to the ground.*
Wonder Woman: Yeah you like it rough don't you b****?
Captain America: Yes, harder mistress!
Spider-Man: *Turns around and sees Eddie Brock curled up in a corner and shivering with an emotionless face.* Eddie, are you okay? What have they done to you?
Eddie Brock: Cold. I'm so...cold.
*Camera goes to Colossus and Thing*
Colossus: *crumbles cookie* And that's how the cookie crumbles.
Thing: Dude, that's like...so farrrrrrr (loses consciousness for a minute then wakes back up) out.
Professer X: You both are high aren't you?
Colossus: Uhhhh, maybe?
Thing: *Giggles* yeah (passes out)
Professer X: I would expect this from Thing but not from you Colossus.
Colossus: I'm sorry Charles. Please let me repent by laying on the ground and letting you pee and spit on me.
Professer X: Okay, get on the ground you crazy kid! *chuckles and starts unzipping his pants*
Thing: *Suddenly wakes up* DUDE!!! SICK! *punches Charles, knocking him out almost instantly* Dude, let's inject him with baking soda and artificial alien hormones!
Colossus: Umm okay. Hey look, it's the blind girl you keep trying to sleep with even though you know you would probably kill her if you did!*Thing looks behind him then Colossus slowly tiptoes away*
Thing: Where? Oh well (Is about to inject Professer X but passes out and drops the needle)
Carnage: *Picks up needle* Cool a needle! It might make me interested in algebra, or even turn me into a woman!
(injects himself with it and transforms in a huge misshapen hideous monster)
Darkseid: *Turns around and sees Carnage and his eyeballs turn into hearts* Wowza! *Runs at him then starts viciously humping him*
Thing: *Suddenly wakes up...again* DUDE!!! SICK! *punches Darkseid, knocking him out almost instantly then passes out...again*
Carnage: Jesus Christ that sick son of a b****! Damn I gotta take a crap. *Walks into bathroom and sees Wonder Woman sitting on Captain America's lap with her hair all messed up and hickies all over her. They are both completely naked and breathing heavily with sweat all over them. Cap is whispering in Wonder
Woman's ear and she is giggling. Carnage turns around and sees the Venom symbiote cussing to himself. The symbiote then notices Carnage and they stare at eachother in complete silence for a moment.
Venom Symbiote: Alright I can talk, Big Whoop! Those two on the floor over there are freakin perverts! I don't hafta take this sh** I'm outta here! *Goes down one of the remaining sinks*
Carnage: *Looks around and sees Spider-Man tied up in Wonder Woman's rope.* Well well well, I've been waiting for this moment, I have you right where I want you! *forms a spear*
Spider-Man: Aww come on I'm married!
Carnage: *Collapses on the floor and starts crying*
Spider-Man: *Rolls over to Carnage* What's the matter big guy?
Carnage: I'm...
Spider-Man: Yeah?
Carnage: I'm still a virgin!
Spider-Man: Uhm. I didn't need to know that...
Carnage: *forms a spear*
Spider-Man: Wait!!! I'll hook you up with one of my friends!
Carnage: Really?
Spider-Man: Yeah! *Does a nervous chuckle and tries to cover the piss stain that has formed on his pants*
Carnage: Can you arrange a date for me and Aunt May?
Spider-Man: *Turns around and regurgitates then turns back around* Yeah, sure!
Carnage: Sweet! I've gotta get ready! *Turns around and runs into the door and falls to the floor...unconscious*
TO BE CONTINUED (I think)

supremthor
laughing laughing laughing

Cosmo Kramer
continue (shaking fist), continue...

Havoc470
ohhh that is some great stuff

BobbyD
Arsenal, thanks for the story line. It was incredible. Ever think about writing for DC or Marvel?

BobbyD
EvanAngel, why do you say Group B or A? I'm not saying it couldn't or wouldn't happen, but why?

Cosmo Kramer
continue!

supremthor
continue!

Arsenal
*camera goes to an unconscious Carnage still lying in the bathroom*
Carnage: *wakes up groggy* Uhh what happened and why does my head hurt?
Spider-Man: Oh, well we were talking politics and you were going to ask the rest outside how they felt about George Bush getting re-elected.
Carnage: Oh yeah well I better go s-- wait a minute you were going to set me up on a date with Aunt May!
Spider-Man: Yeah...about that. Wouldn't you rather go out with someone a little youn--
Carnage: *interrupts him* Aunt May! *forms a spear*
Spider-Man: OKOK dammit (thinks to himself) first uQifg2WV wants to go out with her now him. What is wrong with the world?!
Eddie Brock: *walks up to Spider-Man and Carnage* Damn. I feel nude without my venom symbiote.
Spider-Man: You ARE nude you idiot
Eddie Venom: Oh yeah. Don't look at me.
Spider-Man: Why the hell would I look at you in the first place?
Eddie Brock: Because...*kicks Spider-Man in the face and runs away*
*camera goes to Thor and Superman who are in a intense handfight*
Superman: Come on goldilocks, is that the best you can do?
Thor: Make fun of me all you want, you know you want me
Superman: ...
Thor: I mean my hair *sticks tongue out and flickers it up and down*
Superman: ...What the hell are you doing?
Thor: Trying to distract thee
Superman: Well it's weird so stop, pervert
Thor: Well you stop...you're jerry curl's stupid!
Superman: No one makes fun of my jerry curl, especially not a little goldilocks man who likes to flicker his tongue at people. *wins the handfight* Yeah! *picks up Batman* Who's the man?
Batman: Clark put me down
Superman: Who's the man?!
Batman: Clark please, you're embarrassing me.
Superman: Who's the FU**ING MAN?!
Batman: You are. Now put me down before I shove kryptonite up your ass.
Superman:.....ok
Dr. Doom: (thinking to himself) So to kill Superman I will have to steal that kryptonite from Batman and somehow get it far enough up Superman's butthole as humanly possible! Of course! Why didn't I think of that before! It's so clear to me now! I will do it in the next episode of Bar Room Brawl! HAHAHA Doom 4EVA! (does a gangsta symbol with his hands) numbah 1 in da hood G!

BobbyD
Arsenal strikes again!! Happy Dance laughing

Havoc470
lol, you should get paid for this...at least 25 cents an hour

Magee
lol arsenal thats sum funny shit.
LOL!! laughing

BobbyD
Eeewww.

BobbyD
sick sick sick

supremthor
laughing laughing laughing

eleveninches
Arsenal, you should write in to DC/Marvel with this script for a one-off crossover mini-series. It would be a lot better than the other crossovers/amalgrams have been

uQifg2WV
Hey, don't make fun of my wanting for Aunt May!

BobbyD
To each their own I suppose. wink

uQifg2WV
You suppose?!?!?!?!?!?

BobbyD
It's ok, uQifg2wv. I want her after you!

(yuck)

uQifg2WV
I would much rather have Venom, but I'll take what I can get.

Paola
having fun guys?

Arsenal
Yes, yes we are.

crazyspinz
horay for arsenal and his random, but clever righting! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Paola
what is this thread about?

Arsenal
It's not just a thread. It's a state of mind.

supremthor
yes it is

supremthor
when are you going to continue Arsenal

Paola
what happened to Arsenal? dontknow

Arsenal
*camera goes to Doom's eyes under his face plate and he looks very determined. You can almost see the fire burning in his eyes. It's obvious that he's very determined and is about to do something very important*
Dr. Doom: I must shove that kryptonite up Superman's butthole!
*maybe not...*
Dr. Doom: But to do that, I must first steal that kryptonite from Batman and that may prove difficult for some people but not Doctor Victor Von Doom! Now
to come up with one of my famous ingenious plans!
*Goes into bathroom then comes out dressed as a pizza boy*
Dr. Doom: *Blinks at Magneto as he walks by him*
Magneto: Oh brother...
Dr. Doom: *Walks up to Batman* Hello sir I have the pizza you ordered and I'll be more then happy to take that kryptonite as payment!
Magneto: Like that'll ever work
Batman: *Gives Doom a long hard serious look*
Dr. Doom: *Starts sweating*
Batman: Took you long enough! *throws kryptonite at him* Now go away!
Dr. Doom: At last it's mine! Muahahaha!
Magneto: *Stares at Doom skipping around the bar* I need a new job...
Dr. Doom: Now to devise a way of shoving this Kryptonite up his butthole. *sits down and thinks for hours.*
Thing: *Sees Doom in deep thought and walks up to him* Whatcha thinking about?
Dr. Doom: For your information I am thinking of a way to shove this kryptonite up Superman's butthole without getting ripped in half
Thing: DUDE!!! SICK! *punches Doom, knocking him out almost instantly*
Dr. Doom: *Wakes up an hour later* I've got it! Thanks Thing!
Thing: (Drunk again) No problem dude! *passes out*
Dr. Doom: Firstly, I have to make Superman go to the bathroom *walks up to Colossus* You wouldn't happen to have any laxative that makes people want to take a dump would you?
Colossus: No but Thing does. He sometimes finds it hard to take a dump with that rocky skin of his. I, on the other hand
Dr. Doom: *Runs to Thing before Colossus can finish his sentence* I'm constipitated, you wouldn't happen to have something to help me would you?
Thing: *half conscious on the floor* Yeah lemme just find it *sticks hand in pants and takes out an anvil, a tire, then* Ah, here it is *takes out milk of magnesia* here
you go buddy. One spoon of this and you will be on the toilet in minutes.
Dr. Doom: Thanks. I don't even wanna know why you had this in your pants. Now to somehow make Superman take this.
Superman: *Sitting at counter*
Magneto: May I help you sir.
Superman: Yeah I'll have one drink please
Magneto: Coming right up
Dr. Doom: *Pours all of the laxative into a drink then crawls under the counter and pokes Magneto's legs* Give this to him or I will destroy you!
Magneto: *Rolls eyes then gives it to Superman* Here you go sir
Superman: Thanks *starts drinking it*
Dr. Doom: *Runs into the bathroom then blasts all of the toilets until only one is left standing*
Magneto: *Comes in the bathroom* Doom what are you up to this time? (Sighs)
Dr. Doom: *Takes off all his armor and jumps in the toilet*
Magneto: *Walks up to the toilet and stares down at him* Have you ever considered seeing a guidance counselor?
Dr. Doom: Go away! Superman is mine, mine I tell you! Heeheehee
Magneto: Riggggght *Walks out*
Superman: *Finishes drinking* Wow I have to take a huge dump! *flies to the bathroom and runs to the toilet that Dr. Doom is in and sits on it*
Dr. Doom: *Spreads Superman's butt cheeks then takes out the kryptonite and prepares to shove it up his butthole*
Superman: This must be one of those new toilets from Japan that clean your ass. Well clean this! *Does a huge fart*
Dr. Doom: Ahhhhh! Not like this! Not like this!
*Superman's huge fart sends Dr. Doom all the way down the drain and into the sewer*
Dr. Doom: This isn't the end Superman! *sees a crocodile* Oh crap ahhhh! *runs away*

supremthor
oh shite laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing What the f**k?

uQifg2WV
Yay! Paola, stay away from this thread. Nothing is going on here. Nothing I tell you.

BobbyD
Wow!...a super fart now? I think I've heard it all!

eleveninches
Thats hillarious big grin

Magee
LOL laughing laughing Man thats funny.

Havoc470
laughing laughing laughing wow that was top grade hilariousness, "not like this! not like this!" LOL

Bardock42
DUDE!! SICK!!! That is great
more Batman

Paola
never!! dev

Arsenal
Paola's cute big grin

Paola
I love it when you post off-topic comments like those ^ big grin

BobbyD
If Paola looks anything like Ms. Garner, she's past cute.
wink

(SLAP!)

uQifg2WV
Maybe you guys should start a fanclub. Then she might close less threads that we're blabbling on in. Or maybe the power will go to her head and close all the threads... Mwahahahahaha. Oh, wait, sorry that was your line Paola.

Bardock42
Dammit can't someone go on with this thread, I am not imaginative enough so you have to make up the stories

Arsenal
*Camera goes to Magneto*
Magneto: *Is looking for Dr. Doom* Doom where are you I need you to clean some tables! Jesus Christ is he still in the bathroom?! *Walks to bathroom and sees Superman walk out* Excuse me, did you see Dr. Doom come out?
Superman: No, was he just in there?
Dr. Doom: Yeah he was...I know this might sound weird but he was sitting inside of the toilet.
Superman: You mean that wasn't one of those new high-tech Japanese toilets that clean your backside?
Magneto: No, why?
Superman: No reason! *quickly flies away*
Magneto: *Walks in bathroom and looks down the toilet* Great, he probably accidently flushed himself down the toilet like he did when he was trying to steal Aunt
May's omnipotent power
*As seen in # 355 of The Amazing Aunt May -- A biweekly series written by uQifg2WV...NUFF SAID!*
Magneto: Great now I've got to find someone else to be a waiter. (sees Darkseid) Do you want to fill in for Doctor Doom as waiter?
Darkseid: Are you kidding me?! I am the leader of Apokalips! Why would I want to be waiter?!
Magneto: You wanna be waiter or not?
Darkseid: ...How are the tips?
*Darkseid has put on the uniform and now Captain America is at the counter drinking*
Captain America: That was great. Could have used more ice though.
Darkseid: Excuse me?
Captain America: I said it could have used more i --
*Before Cap can finish his sentence he is blasted by Darkseid's Omega beams*
Magneto: Darkseid you can't disintegrate our customers!
Darkseid: Don't tell me what to do!
Magneto: Get back to work!
Darkseid: Ok.
*Thing walks up to the counter and asks for a drink*
Darkseid: Here's your damn drink.
Thing: *Finishes drinking it and starts walking away*
Darkseid: Where's my tip?!
Thing: Why should I give you a tip? You cussed at me!
Darkseid: Give me a tip or feel the wrath of my omega beams!
Thing: *Throws a penny at him*
Darkseid: How dare you! *Spits at Thing*
Thing: DUDE!!! SICK! *punches Darkseid, knocking him out almost instantly*
Darkseid: *Wakes up an hour later* Wha, what happened?
Magneto: I've been having to serve people by myself that's what happened you fat @*%$ and wash that crap off your face!
Darkseid: What crap?
Magneto: *Throws him a mirror*
Darkseid: *sees a mustache drawn onto his face* Why that little...*starts walking around the bar looking for Thing*
*Everyone in the bar jumps on Darkseid and starts slapping his ass*
Darkseid: Ow Ahh feel the wrath of my omega beams ahh that hurts so good Ow ahh *Blasts them all off with an omega beam* What is the meaning of this?!
Thor: Look on thy back
Darkseid: *Feels something on back then takes it off. It's a paper that says "slap my ass"* Thing I will destroy you!!!
Thing: *Is drunk again* Huh, what? *Passes out*

BobbyD
hahahahah...good s**t, Arsenal.

Send a resume into Marvel or DC, with a link to this thread....just might find yourself in a nice cushy job.

Bardock42
Great, I think this is my favorite thread on this forum.

JuggernautFan
so with 4 pages... we have dr doom out of the fight. thing in and out of the fight. captain america is also out.... who will fall next to the deadly farts or the omega beams (a rather odd pair if i must say so)...

Bardock42
Don't say that, Doom will come back.

JuggernautFan
but as of right now hes gone wink

but it will probably have a surprise ending to which doom lays to rest all his enemies... including superman with a large green chunk of rock up his rectum.

Bardock42
I want this thread back.
NOW
ARSENAL....ARSENAL....ARSENAL

BobbyD
I know. Arsenal has taken a long Holiday vacation.

DarkCrawler
Arsenal, you are funny.

Bardock42
He may stop now.

this is seriously the funniest thing I have read on that board.

BobbyD
I know...it's pretty good s**t.

42Bardock
OK folks
I think this wonderful tghread shopuld be pinned to the top of the page and Arsenal should be forced to post at least weekly
Who's with me on that
*looks around*
ah I see everyone
Paola you could take care of that, please embarrasment

Arsenal
*camera goes to magneto*
Darkseid: *walks to Thing* wake up! I want you to be awake when I blow you to rubble with my omega beams you sick pervert!
Thing: *no response*
Darkseid: WAKE UP!
Thing: *still no response*
Darkseid: *starts smacking thing's face*
Martian Manhunter: This is serious I sense that he is having trouble breathing
Jean: Darkseid stop slapping him and let me check for a pulse!
(She can't feel a pulse because of Thing's rock-hard skin)
Jean: *uses her powers to see if he's awake or not* He's still alive but like Martian Manhunter said he's not breathing too well I have to perform CPR. J'onn read his mind to see if he starts regaining conscious while I do it.
Martian Manhunter: agrees
Jeans: *starts performing CPR*
Martian Manhunter: *is reading Thing's mind and sees a weird thought* Jean stop!!!
Jean: *is pushed back by a big long rock-hard object* Oh my god what is that thing?
Thing: wakes up and still in fantasy world starts kissing the closest person who is next to him, who just happens to be Darkseid.
Darkseid: *Punches him off* Oh that's it I'm so sending your ass to Hell you motha!
Thing: *realizes that he was kissing Darkseid* DUDE!!! SICK!
Darkseid: *blasts a huge omega beam at Thing*
Thing: Aw crap! *gets in a fetal position and the big long rock-hard object deflects the blast back at Darkseid*
Darkseid: This is gonna hurt *explodes*
Professor X: I think we can all learn a lesson from this
Jean: Yeah, don't get near Thing when he tells a lie, his nose grows long!
Thing: Yeah that's what happened heh heh.
Colossus: *giggles*
Thing: By the way I want my frecking money back!
*the whole room says "us too!"*
Magneto: Heh Heh...uhh *quickly runs to the bathroom and jumps down the toilet into the sewer and starts walking* shit they're not getting any money back *trips over a green glowing object then hears a voice above him*
Voice: Hello Magneto
Magneto: Looks up and sees a metallic face with a green hood
Dr. Doom: I've missed you!
Magneto: *soils himself*
Probably to be continued

DarkCrawler
Yay! It continues! Happy Dance

42Bardock
**** yea!!! Go Arsenal. This is great, everyone thank arsenal now so he continues.

BobbyD
'bout time, Arsenal. Where have you been?

Silverknight
laughing laughing laughing laughing rock rock

Silverknight
Go Arsenal! Continue your story

Bardock42
Do you remember?.......

BobbyD
All good things must come to an end-sometime...at least, in this life anyway.

newjak86
*Camera goes to fight*
*Juggernaut and Hulk are fighting while Green Lantern overlooks*
*Martain Manhunter flies over to see what happened.*
Martain Manhunter: What is going on why are they fighting?
Green Lantern: well I guess they went on the computer and read some thread on a site called KMC.
Martain Manhunter: So why would that cause them to fight?
Green Lantern: well I guess the thread talked about which one would win between them now they argueing about it themselves. What should I do MM I mean should we try and break it up or leave them be?
Martain Manhunter: Well they can't fight forever just stand here and watch them to make sure they don't get to out of hand.
*Martain Manhunter flies off*
*24 Hours later the fight is still going on*
*Martain Manhunter flies back to find Green Lantern asleep*
Martain Manhunter: Wake up you fool
*Green Lantern snaps awake*
Green Lantern: Yes SIR
Martain Manhunter: They are still fighting what happened
(Green Lantern looks at the ground) GL: Well they just kept fighting and I was only following orders but I got tired and fell asleep.
Martain Manhunter: Well now is the time we break them apart. You take the guy with the helmet I will take the Green Giant wanna be. Now move out.
*Green Lantern Blasts Juggernaut with his ring and sends flying back into the wall.*
GL: Now do you wanna stop peacefully or do I have to make you stop.
*Juggernaut starts walking forward*
GL: Then you leave me no choice.
*Starts blasting him with his ring but Juggernaut doesn't stop moving forward.*
GL: Um this ain't supposed to happen.
*He keeps moving forward closer to and closer to GL a yellow stain appears on GL's pants which causes his powers to fade.*
*But before he can get knocked out by Juggernaut a rock fist appears out of nowhere*
*Thing comes in Kocks out Green Lantern then Passes out*
Juggernuat: I was gonna do that to took my KO from me you B*stard.
*Thing wakes up punches Juggernaut but Juggernaut isn't knocked out and Thing doesn't pass out*
Thing: OH SNAP!!!!
*Juggernaut knocks out thing in tree punches then walks away saying he has better THINGS TO DO.*
*Meanwhile over at Hulk we see him cuddled in Martain Manhunter's arms with his thumb in his mouth*
Martain Manhunter: Mary had a little lamb little lamb Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow.
Hulk: Sang me some more you are like the father I never had.
*Martain Manhunter sings some more unti lHulk falls asleep then goes back to Banner.*
*Martain Manhunter then looks around to see if anyone is looking*
*No one is so he rips Banner in two pieces killing him*
*Camera Fades to Black*
(Continued if anyone liked it)

DarkCrawler
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/clapping.gif

supremthor
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Askani'son
we need Arsenal!!!!! good job Newjak!

newjak86
Originally posted by Askani'son
we need Arsenal!!!!! good job Newjak! Thanks guys

BobbyD
Pretty clever, Newjack.

roughrider
Heh...Thor was at a party like this in the third HITCHHIKER'S book; that was some funny stuff. Hmmm, how to continue... alien

willRules
Has anyone tried to get arsenal back on here?

johnv89
More! More! laughing

roughrider
Originally posted by willRules
Has anyone tried to get arsenal back on here?

PAGING ARSENAL! ARSENAL, PLEASE.
Your presence is requested at this thread. Laughter is required. Happy Dance Happy Dance

roughrider
Camera goes to Batman and Thor playing darts. Batman is throwing perfect bulleyes;
Thor is too, splitting Batman's darts with his.
Batman: Good accuracy. Now you're throwing then without breaking them first,
or mashing the board.
Thor: Tis a delicate weapon; subtle, even sneaky. Not what I'm used to, but a good challenge.
*A ruckus of noise and voices comes from the rear of the bar*
Batman: What now?
*We see Wonder Woman storming behind the bar, Superman following her*
Superman: How could you do it with Captain America?! What's so special about him?
Wonder Woman: What difference does it make, he's been disintergreated!
Superman: In the bathroom...with everyone watching? You...we...did nothing even close to...
Wonder Woman: You never had imagination like that, Clark. Your farm-boy sensibilities...
Superman: Don't call me that! You know I hate that name!
Wonder Woman: Sorry...your country-hick-ass sensibilities, is that better?
*Superman's eyes begin smouldering*
Wonder Woman: Shut off the heat-vision, or the conversation's over. (Superman does)
What can I say? Steve, he was a war hero. And I love a man in uniform. He just brought
something out of me, mmm...
Superman: Yes; I can see it coming out of your mouth.
Wonder Woman: An Amazon Princess not suppose to talk in such a way, hmm?
Maybe you didn't know me, really. Now, I'm busy with customers. Either buy a drink,
or jerk yourself a soda, farm-boy!
Superman: ARRGH!*smashes a whole line of chairs down the length of the bar, right into
Doomsday, who loses his drink on the ground. DD growls and stomps towards Superman*
Doomsday: That was 40-year old scotch, you blue fa...
Superman:*eyes blaze with heat-vision; stabs a finger at DD* NOT.NOW.*walks off
to the back; DD scratches his head, then returns to the bar*
Camera goes back to Batman and Thor, who watched it all.
Batman: (Sighs)Sometimes I wonder about that teammate of mine. For all his power,
still a naive amateur. I have to always remember ways to keep him in check. Is it worth it?Hmm.
If only I hadn't paid for the pizza with that kryptonite. But that delivery boy was convincing...
(trails off, thinking)
Thor: Thy unyielding temperment rivals that of my comrade, Hogun The Grim. Yet, thou
speakest some truth. Yon kryptonian is a braggart who cheats at thumb wrestling! (Suddenly
feeling angry) Verily, I will force him to a rematch. If he has honour, he cannot refuse! Or I will
drink him under the table, mayhaps! He will be brought to heel tonight, I swear!! (Takes
mjolnir in hand and starts to walk towards Superman, but Batman grabs his arm)
Batman: Hold it! I've got a better idea - more subtle. You'll like it. * Batman beckonds
towards Rogue, who smiles and leaps over the bar to join them. The three stand in whispering
conversation*
( 1/2 hour later)
Camera goes to Superman alone at a table; over a dozen empty bottles sit in front of him,
but he's only a little buzzed.
Superman: (muttering)'I love a man in Uniform'! What m'I supposed to do, join up? Start as a
private? I couldn't do that. It's hard enough having to take orders from that pompous prick
Bruce; know-it-all. But, to get promoted an officer( lighting up) yeah..captain...
Captain Superman - cool. She'll have to respect me again, Diana; I know it...hm?
*Superman's train of thought is interrupted by Colossus, standing in front of him
with a cheery grin*
Superman:...Yes?
Colossus: Sorry to bother you sir, but I have a request to make, on behalf of my friend.
*pulls out Wolverine from behind him, keeps a restraining arm around his shoulder* He would
like to test his claws out on you, to see if the stories are true.*Wolverine pops out his claws,
does his most friendly smile*
Superman: Get lost. And no autographs, either.
Colossus: Right sir, thank you for your time.*walks away forcibly dragging Wolverine*
Come on, he said no.
Wolverine: You Siberian farm-boy f**k!! Why'd I listen to you?? 'He's reasonable,
just ask him!' F**k, I'll have to sneak up later, come downwind, no he couldn't smell me,
could he? I'm tellin ya, I won't leave here without trying to slice a piece of his as...
Colossus: Forget it, tovarich, I don't care! I'm telling the professor!
Wolverine: (mewling) 'I'm telling the professor!' Ah, just get me some Canadian whiskey,
you hood ornament!
*Camera goes back to Superman*
Superman: Heck, maybe a need to kick some bodies around here, let off some steam.
*A hand falls on his shoulder*Oh, what now?
Batman: Clark, it's Thor. Doesn't look good. I need your help.
*Camera goes to Thor bent down on the ground, making sickly heaving sounds. He's
surrounded by a pile of banana skins*
Batman: I was teling him about banana dacquries; I don't think he's ever had bananas before.
Plowed down a bunch of them first, then drank from the barrel. You have to get him to the
bathroom; if he's sick out here, I'll be a mess.
Superman: No problem.(bends over to Thor's ear) Can you make it to the bathroom, Thor?
I don't want your godly fluids on my suit.
Batman: Speaking of fluids, what's this story from Diana - that you shoot blanks?
Superman: WHAT!*whirls up to face Batman, but is unsteadly due to slight tipsyness and
banana skins. In a flash, Thor spins and takes out Superman's legs, who falls flat on his back.
In a blink, Thor takes mjolnir and simply lies it on Superman's chest, then stands up.*
(Stunned)What's going on??*tries to move, but is pinned down tight by mjolnir*
OK very funny, Thor. Pick up your hammer.
Batman: No, he won't.
Superman: What? Oh, I see. Another perfectly executed plan, Bruce. Big brain.
Joke's over. Let me up.
Batman: We look too much alike, Clark. That's always bothered me.
Superman: Huh?*suddenly he is straddled by Rogue, wearing a lascivious grin* Oh oh.
Rogue: Just how I like my men, Sugah!*she kisses him before he can push her away; he falls
unconscious in seconds. Rogue bulks up in size as she steals his power. She holds his arms
pinned* (winks at Batman) All ready for you, hot stuff!
*Batman actually smiles in return*
( 1/2 hour later)
*Camera is on Superman, still pinned by mjolnir*
Superman: Wha..what she do to me? (Rubs his woozy head) Huh? Thor! Thor! Get this
mallet off! (glances to side, sees Siver Surfer) Hey there! Surfer! Come here a moment!
*Surfer walks over, looks at Superman with an approving smile*What's different about me?
Sliver Surfer: Nothing important.
Superman: My hair's been shaved off. Except in the middle. Is this a mohawk? BRUCE!
YOU GAVE ME A MOHAWK, DIDN'T YOU?
Batman: (Distant)Speak up, Clark. What?
Superman: Stand in front of me Surfer, so I can see!*Surfer does, and Superman sees his
reflection*AHHHHGGHHH! I've been dyed purple!! What kind of college-hazing sh*t
is this???
Silver Surfer: (mock serious)By Zenn-La, he cursed!
Superman: BRUCE! THOR! I'll get you for this!!!
Batman:*walkng closer, with Thor* Oh, the purple? Left-over from the lounge renovation.
Quick drying and long lasting I hear. I thought of blue to match your suit, but...
Silver Surfer: Maybe you and Thanos could team up, be the PurpleManGroup!(Chuckles)
Yes, you could be joined by that one from the Imperial Guard, what's his name - say, now that
I think of it, with the purple & mohawk, you look just like Gladia...
Superman: RAAGGHH!!*pounds his arms on the unbreakable floor, shaking the room*
I swear Thor, you take this hammer back, or I promise, when I get up...
Thor: Threats from a garishy-clad mortal do not impress a God.*shakes severed jerry-curl
over his face* I thank thee for the souvenier lock, however!
*Superman lashes out with heat vision, but can't turn to face Batman or Thor. Thor pulls
hand back.*
Superman: Bruce, you'll go down with him!
Batman: Who's the man, Clark?
Superman: ...come on.
Batman: WHO'S THE F**KING MAN?
Superman:...You are.
Batman: Thank you. No more questions. Let's go*He and Thor walk away. Superman pounds
the floor again with incredible violence; the patrons are all watching now,
shaking in their chairs*
Superman: You think I'm gonna stay pinned forever?!?! By the hammer of that blonde
dumbass?? I'm getting up, and taking over this place! NOW!!!
Batman: (yells)So get up - SUPER-man!
*Superman grinds his teeth, smashes his arms and legs up and down, but the floor holds.
Not realising, the more he struggles, the deeper mjolnir is sinking into his chest, one slight
millimeter by another. After a minute, a loud snap is heard through the bar.
Superman: GAAACCCKKK!*claws at his chest; the hammer has crushed his ribs into his
lungs. His head shakes as he gasps for air, shakes, then rolls over sideways, dead.
Thor: Zounds! Mjolnir - to me!*the hammer lifts from Superman's sunken chest and flies to
Thor's hand*
Batman: (shrugs) More brawn than brains, that farm-boy. Still, his city might need some taking
care of.
Thor: I can drop in from time to time; an opportunity perhaps, to establish another church
of mine!
Batman: (Looks at him curiously) Sure. Just leave Gotham to me, all right?
Thor: My word is thine, cowled one. Wench, more mead and mutton!
TO BE CONTINUED...?

BobbyD
Incredible, Roughrider....very entertaining. rock

roughrider
Originally posted by BobbyD
Incredible, Roughrider....very entertaining. rock

Thanks, Man! Just following what you and Arsenal started! big grin

supremthor
very nice

roughrider
I wonder if Arsenal left, or is under a new name now.book

BobbyD
...would like to see this thread continue, but it requires sooooo much creativity.

LethalFemme
It can continue if every1 picks a person to be......................i can be Wonder Woman 4 instance if shes the only gurl........

BobbyD
Imaginative and clever, but too hard that way, Lethalfemme.

LethalFemme
just call me Femme like every1 else wink

roughrider
Bumpity-Bump

Arsenal
It's been a while...

BobbyD
Time to bring back one of the greatest all time vs threads in these forums. Does anyone feel like writing a story?

If you're unfamiliar with this thread, make your sandwich, grab a bag of chips, and some milk and cookies, and enjoy.....

Worth a trip back in time.....

Cosmo Kramer
Wow I remember this like it was almost two years ago.

Priest
awsome bump.

LordFear
Originally posted by Evangel94
Group B Easy.

The workers are lightweight.

Finally someone that understands comix.
Who the hell gives a crap about Magneto

Grimm22
You put Darkseid and Thanos on the same team no expression....

Yeah everyone else is screwed

BobbyD
Originally posted by Grimm22
You put Darkseid and Thanos on the same team no expression....

Yeah everyone else is screwed

Perhaps, but are you guys reading the story lines? Get into the body/guts of the thread. That is where the gems/jewels are.

NiņoAraņa
sweet thread...i might continue it, if no one else is doing it?

SpunkySmurph
I could continue, but I'll wait to see who's doing what.

roughrider
Time to bring back one of the greatest all time vs threads in these forums. Does anyone feel like writing a story?

If you're unfamiliar with this thread, make your sandwich, grab a bag of chips, and some milk and cookies, and enjoy.....

Worth a trip back in time.....

I've been thinking about contributing another chapter for some time - stay tuned. It's the funniest thread I've been a part of, here. smile

BobbyD
Does anyone know what ever happened to Arsenal?

grey fox
Supes : ...And thats number 35690 *Crumples can of beer before throwing it over his head , the can lying in a HUGE pile*

Doom : Doom DEMANDS that you pick up all this garbage you alien cretin

Supes : Hey kiss my darkseid beating , fanboy gathering , Supergirl raping ass !

*The bar patrons pause in what their doing , half are ether unconscious or watching Supes carefully *

Supes : Uhh did i say that last bit out loud *sheepish look upon his face*

Xavier : Get him !

*Spiderman sighs and webs all of the expensive glasses off of the wall , considering taking a few drops for 'comfort*

Supes : Hey now let's not let things get out of han- *Face suddenly decides to have a nice chat to the floor*

Juggernaut : *Standing over Supes , posing and flexing his Muscles* YEAH , I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH ,!

*Juggs suddenly goes flying , a uppercut from a severely pissed off big blue sending him clear out of the bar*

Supes : *Eyes glowing red* WHO ELSE WANTS SOME HUH !

*Everyone backs down...except for ONE person*

Xavier : *Gasp* No don't do it , it's Suicide !

Rouge : Please Sugah he'll kill ya !!

Wonder-woman : Great *Insert random roman god here* he'll be reduced to nothingness

Supes : HAH , you think you have the cajones to take ME on.

wolverine : Thats right bub !

Supes : Take your best shot !!!

wolverine : YARGHHHHHHHHHHHH *Slashes ineffectively at Superman*

Supes : My Turn ! *Heat visions wolverine to a skeleton* Now that thats over and done with... *Turns back to the bar * Yes, bartender !

Collosus : Dah ?

Supes : One of your finest Super-martinis , and make it quick like or you'll face the same fate as that other dirty mutie !

Voice : You really don't read recent issues do you bub ?

Supes : Huh ? *Get's Hauled backwards and Mauled to death by a fully regenerated Wolverine*

IM : *Stalks in * Yes ! With these skin and hair fragments I can create my own Super clone army MWAHAHAHAHAH !

Everyone : *Looks at Iron-Man*

IM: What ? I'm an ass-hole now

Superboy : Sweet i get to come back.

Zombie supes : *Pat's Superboy on the shoulder* M'fraid not kid , you just suck to much.

Superboy : Awwwwww

Everyone : *Laughs*

BobbyD
Not bad, Grey Fox. ...not bad at all.

clapping

roughrider
Originally posted by grey fox
Supes : ...And thats number 35690 *Crumples can of beer before throwing it over his head , the can lying in a HUGE pile*

Doom : Doom DEMANDS that you pick up all this garbage you alien cretin

Supes : Hey kiss my darkseid beating , fanboy gathering , Supergirl raping ass !

*The bar patrons pause in what their doing , half are ether unconscious or watching Supes carefully *

Supes : Uhh did i say that last bit out loud *sheepish look upon his face*

Xavier : Get him !

*Spiderman sighs and webs all of the expensive glasses off of the wall , considering taking a few drops for 'comfort*

Supes : Hey now let's not let things get out of han- *Face suddenly decides to have a nice chat to the floor*

Juggernaut : *Standing over Supes , posing and flexing his Muscles* YEAH , I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH ,!

*Juggs suddenly goes flying , a uppercut from a severely pissed off big blue sending him clear out of the bar*

Supes : *Eyes glowing red* WHO ELSE WANTS SOME HUH !

*Everyone backs down...except for ONE person*

Xavier : *Gasp* No don't do it , it's Suicide !

Rouge : Please Sugah he'll kill ya !!

Wonder-woman : Great *Insert random roman god here* he'll be reduced to nothingness

Supes : HAH , you think you have the cajones to take ME on.

wolverine : Thats right bub !

Supes : Take your best shot !!!

wolverine : YARGHHHHHHHHHHHH *Slashes ineffectively at Superman*

Supes : My Turn ! *Heat visions wolverine to a skeleton* Now that thats over and done with... *Turns back to the bar * Yes, bartender !

Collosus : Dah ?

Supes : One of your finest Super-martinis , and make it quick like or you'll face the same fate as that other dirty mutie !

Voice : You really don't read recent issues do you bub ?

Supes : Huh ? *Get's Hauled backwards and Mauled to death by a fully regenerated Wolverine*

IM : *Stalks in * Yes ! With these skin and hair fragments I can create my own Super clone army MWAHAHAHAHAH !

Everyone : *Looks at Iron-Man*

IM: What ? I'm an ass-hole now

Superboy : Sweet i get to come back.

Zombie supes : *Pat's Superboy on the shoulder* M'fraid not kid , you just suck to much.

Superboy : Awwwwww

Everyone : *Laughs*

Nice - except you didn't follow continuity established by the previous chapters, which others writers have done. I killed off Superman on page 5 ( he was trapped under mjolnir and couldn't get up.)

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider
Nice - except you didn't follow continuity established by the previous chapters, which others writers have done. I killed off Superman on page 5 ( he was trapped under mjolnir and couldn't get up.)

Then it takes place In Bar-room 2564 , which was later destroyed by Crisis of infinite Bar-rooms . But no one noticed because they were too damn hammered.

roughrider
Originally posted by grey fox
Then it takes place In Bar-room 2564 , which was later destroyed by Crisis of infinite Bar-rooms . But no one noticed because they were too damn hammered.

OK, I'll buy that - DC retcon logic to the rescue! big grin

BobbyD

I know. How could you do that to Big Blue?! mad sad

roughrider
I know. How could you do that to Big Blue?! mad sad

Hey - Captain America got disintegrated by Darkseid much earlier than that! And Martian Manhunter killed Bruce Banner while unconscious.
What - Superman can't get killed off like everyone else? DC editors aren't running this thread! wink stick out tongue

BobbyD
Hey - Captain America got disintegrated by Darkseid much earlier than that! And Martian Manhunter killed Bruce Banner while unconscious.
What - Superman can't get killed off like everyone else? DC editors aren't running this thread! wink stick out tongue

cry

newjak86
cry Just wait till I reread everything I'll have a huge story altering event.

Lets just say many may die in it. evil face

BobbyD
Originally posted by newjak86
Just wait till I reread everything I'll have a huge story altering event.

Lets just say many may die in it. evil face eek!

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

I'll get Doom after you! mad

newjak86
eek!

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

I'll get Doom after you! mad Doom will play a key role though

BobbyD
Originally posted by newjak86
Doom will play a key role though evil face

Me likey. smokin'

roughrider
Whoever posts firsts, decides the outcome. shifty

newjak86
Whoever posts firsts, decides the outcome. shifty A Challenge evil face

newjak86
*Fades to front entrance of bar where we see Dr. Strange*
*Storm walks over to Strange*
Storm:"Its been really busy lately right Strange"
Strange: "Yeah it has been."
*storm looks over at Strange with a weird look*
Storm: "what have you been doing during all this"
*Strange stands up with his chin held high
Strange: "I have been charged with protecting this facility from the hoorors of the outside world by personally using my vast mystical knowledge to ensure everyone is truely of noble intent."
Storm: "Magneto has you greeting guests right"
*Strange slumps his shoulders and then quickly goes back to his former glory.*
Strange: "That and I'm the offical Birthday Clown!!!!!!!!!!"
Storm: "Because your the only one that can make balloon animals right"
Strange: "By the Vishanti I'm going to kill myself now thank you Storm."
Storm: "No problem Strange excuse me while I head back to my job of waitress which tips by the way."
*Storm skips off leaving Strange to sulk at his front door cair.*
*Pan to a smoke filled table with cans of beer and all kinds of items on the table we turn around to see Thanos, Thor, A finally Concious Thing, and Batman with Rouge in his lap.*
"Its your turn Thanos are you in or out"
Thing: "Thats what your mom said last night Batman"
Batman: "Thing can you stop saying that not everything has to do with my Mother and the previous night besides my Mother is dead you @sshole."
Rouge: "Oh your mom died thats so said maybe I can be your new Mother yor Suga Momma that is"
*Batman sighes*
*Thanos finally decides his action*
Thanos, "I'm in and I'll see your Batmobile and raise you one handheld DeathRay"
Thing: "Yeah thats what Your Mom said last night."
Thor: "Thou seems to possess a Brain made of thy Rocky Body Thingy Mortal. Now ye woman of wonder fech Might Thor his ale serving whench."
WW: "What did you just call me."
Thor: "Thy fair lady I called you Serving whench"
*Wonder Woman hits Thor into the bathroom bloodlust in her eyes ready to tangle with the Thunder God himself.*
*Batman reaches over and looks at Thor's cards. Thanos peers right at him.*
Batman: "What? It counts as prep time for me."
(To be continued possibly)

roughrider
laughing

Priest
laughing
co-singed

roughrider
*Camera is on Thor, embedded in the bathroom wall by Wonder Woman. He pulls himself out just as she enters.*
Thor: "Ah! I was feeling a lack of action here tonight, Amazon! Though it has been long since I have fought a female, thou should know the Mighty Thor is a feared barroom brawler in both Asgard and Midgard, so I am honour bound to give you this chance to surrend-"
(Wonder Woman slugs him back into the same hole)
WW: "I see your reputation as a braggart is well deserved, Norseman! Thor truly fights with his mouth. Hasn't your time among mortals brought you enough humility? Where I am from, we settle things with swords, not words!"
Thor: "I see you will not be like your friend the Kryptonian, with sunlight for bone marrow! A warrior born, indeed. (steps out of the hole) I hope I shall not have to serve you as I heard my friend Hercules served your mother, however."
WW: "ANIMAL! By Gaea, you will pay for that!" (lunges at him, but Thor catches her in mid-air and body slams her. WW reverses and kicks him off, and they stand with arms clenched together, trying to push the other back.)
Thor: "Gaea...was my mother, harpy. Do not...invoke her name lightly."
WW: "By the Gods...I will silence you. And to think...I admired you from afar..."
Thor: "So admire me...closer. (Thor collapses backward and judo flips WW into the wall, making another hole.) Now let us finish this. (Kneeling over her, he pulls out mjolnir and swats it on her head but WW blocks it with her hand). What?? Impossible!!" (WW forces her way back up, and is slowly wrestling the hammer from Thor's hand.)
WW: "You...won't be using this. (She pulls it from him, and raises it over her head to conk him good. But then, Thor raises his opposite hand, and she sees her lasso in his hand.) Oh shi-"
(Lightning quick, Thor wraps it around her waist a couple of times, and she goes as limp as a fish, dropping the hammer. But her eyes blaze with anger, so he ties her up more.)
Thor: "Heh. I have heard about this odd weakness, but didn't believe it until now. So; do you speak the truth like this?"
WW: "PIG! You will die bloody by my hand!"
Thor: "That's sounds truthful enough. I think I shall leave you tied until your blood has cooled, woman. Now, mjolnir...what? (sees it has slid to the edge of a large hole) You fell farther than I thought. (kneels down to pick it up, and see Magneto and Dr. Doom staring at him from the other side of the hole.) Magneto! Doom! Our service is suffering out there, whilst you fumble with the plumbing here. If you want more of my gold, you better get that extra barrel of-"
(Doom blasts him with a psi-scrambler beam, and Thor falls back against a stall, stunned and vomiting.)
Magneto:"That won't hold him for long. If this plan doesn't go better than your last one..."
Doom:"Quiet and let my energy suckers get to work! (attaches several discs to mjolnir, which start to glow with the power they absorb) This will be my best plan yet. Hahahahaha!!!"
*camera fades out*

Priest
big grin

DeathKap
Ooooh i like this!

Nestical
i love how all these guys are hanging out at a bar.i can see apoc walking into a bar & asking for a tall boy

oinia
that was just awsome!! great job on the story guys!!

roughrider
BUMP!

I feel like continuing this very soon... big grin

BobbyD
...a mini comic if you will. Everyone should take the time to read through this at their leisure. It was started years ago by me, and everyone has had the opportunity to add to the story with their own creative juices.

Enjoy....

bilabong
dur

BobbyD
Originally posted by Newjak

Thor: "Thou seems to possess a Brain made of thy Rocky Body Thingy Mortal. Now ye woman of wonder fech Might Thor his ale serving whench."
WW: "What did you just call me."
Thor: "Thy fair lady I called you Serving whench"
*Wonder Woman hits Thor into the bathroom bloodlust in her eyes ready to tangle with the Thunder God himself.*
*Batman reaches over and looks at Thor's cards. Thanos peers right at him.*
Batman: "What? It counts as prep time for me."
(To be continued possibly)

...counts as prep time. laughing rolling on floor laughing

BobbyD
What? C'mon people! No one feels like writing a story?

Where's your creative juices?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.