Your favorite batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Just wondering what's everyone's favorite version of batman.

Vote on your favorite.

My favorite is the 90's cartoon. smile

vaya_the_elf
Sorry everyone I thought i made a poll. *sniffs*

I know i did. I saw it.

Now it will not let me edit. Well here were the choices.
1. 60's show batman
2. comic book batman
3. 90's cartoon batman
4. any of the batman movies
5. batman beyond cartoon.

Mr Parker
My favorite is the 90's cartoon. smile

same here. smile

Bat Dude
My fave is either 90s Batman, 60s show Batman, or Keaton Batman

vaya_the_elf
I'm glad everyone that has posted so far like the 90's cartoon. smile

Sileas
er..... i'm not as familiar with the 90s cartoon---seen some of it though. i do remember one good line.....something like "He trashed my car! Between two guys, that's REAL personal!"

er.....did like third movie. it's what got me interested in the character. love

vaya_the_elf
My favorite batman line from the 90's cartoon is "I could never get pass the title"-batman

He was talking about the movie, it's a wonderful life. Robin was trying to get him to see it.

I was highly entertained by it.

rajah kalantiaw
TAS was awesome. i liked beyond because of the costume and the high tech batmobile, and the futurictic nemesis. in the comics, i liked azrael's costume. and i'm digging the batman right now. it grew on me embarrasment

vaya_the_elf
Beyond was very well done. Comics are also good, but it depends on which comics. Some of them were a little lame.

Bat Dude
My favorite scene from BTAS is when Joker has Bullock, Gordan, and Summers kidnapped and is broadcasting a Chirstmas special. They should really put that episode on WB during the holidays.

vaya_the_elf
I know which one you are talking about. That was great. I think thats the same one my quote was from.

Mr Zero
The episode is "Christmas with the Joker" and is certainly one of the funniest from B:TAS

vaya_the_elf
Yes indeed. I have it. stick out tongue

Jack2004
I Have A Few On My Computer Its Very Cool < BATMAN RULES! , Every Forum I have been In never Seen A batman Topics lo. ( I Guess Now I Have) Does Anyone Downloading Movies/episodes Of batman On the Internet, Now I Must Go Search For A Batman Display Icon And Signature lol!!

Joker1237
Chrismas with the Joker was one of the best.

But I like the laughing fish best.

MY favor Batman is comic.

You do need to define comic Batman though. It each decade had a diff Batman lol.

vaya_the_elf
I guess batman is good in most things, if not all. My least favorite is batman movies

Elastigirl
The 90s Batman cartoons were great. I also like the first 2 Batman movies, with Keaton. The last 2 movies just plained sucked.

vaya_the_elf
Batman forever was not to bad. The last one of the worse.

Punkyhermy
Bruce Timm's Batman.

Mr Parker
The last 2 movies just plained sucked.

actually they ALL sucked in the first two sucked even worse than Batman Forever did. mad

Bat Dude
Dude don't start this argument AGAIN!

Joker1237
here we go again lol.

vaya_the_elf
Mr. Parker clam down. People are allowed to have different views.

I do kind of agree with you, when you compare it to the other stuff.

Jackie Malfoy
I would say.

Batman
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin!

JM

Bat Dude
For what? Worst or best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.