KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Your favorite batman

Your favorite batman
Started by: vaya_the_elf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Question Your favorite batman

Just wondering what's everyone's favorite version of batman.

Vote on your favorite.

My favorite is the 90's cartoon. smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 03:17 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Sorry everyone I thought i made a poll. *sniffs*

I know i did. I saw it.

Now it will not let me edit. Well here were the choices.
1. 60's show batman
2. comic book batman
3. 90's cartoon batman
4. any of the batman movies
5. batman beyond cartoon.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 05:57 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Your favorite batman

My favorite is the 90's cartoon. smile [/B][/QUOTE]

same here. smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 05:50 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

My fave is either 90s Batman, 60s show Batman, or Keaton Batman

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:35 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'm glad everyone that has posted so far like the 90's cartoon. smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:26 AM
Sileas

er..... i'm not as familiar with the 90s cartoon---seen some of it though. i do remember one good line.....something like "He trashed my car! Between two guys, that's REAL personal!"

er.....did like third movie. it's what got me interested in the character. love

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:36 PM
Sileas is currently offline Click here to Send Sileas a Private Message Find more posts by Sileas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

My favorite batman line from the 90's cartoon is "I could never get pass the title"-batman

He was talking about the movie, it's a wonderful life. Robin was trying to get him to see it.

I was highly entertained by it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:46 AM
super pr*xy

TAS was awesome. i liked beyond because of the costume and the high tech batmobile, and the futurictic nemesis. in the comics, i liked azrael's costume. and i'm digging the batman right now. it grew on me embarrasment

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 02:04 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Beyond was very well done. Comics are also good, but it depends on which comics. Some of them were a little lame.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 02:10 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

My favorite scene from BTAS is when Joker has Bullock, Gordan, and Summers kidnapped and is broadcasting a Chirstmas special. They should really put that episode on WB during the holidays.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:55 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I know which one you are talking about. That was great. I think thats the same one my quote was from.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 02:20 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

The episode is "Christmas with the Joker" and is certainly one of the funniest from B:TAS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 02:28 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Yes indeed. I have it. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 02:29 AM
Icyx
Incrediboy=Syndrome

I Have A Few On My Computer Its Very Cool < BATMAN RULES! , Every Forum I have been In never Seen A batman Topics lo. ( I Guess Now I Have) Does Anyone Downloading Movies/episodes Of batman On the Internet, Now I Must Go Search For A Batman Display Icon And Signature lol!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 03:41 AM
Icyx is currently offline Click here to Send Icyx a Private Message Find more posts by Icyx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Chrismas with the Joker was one of the best.

But I like the laughing fish best.

MY favor Batman is comic.

You do need to define comic Batman though. It each decade had a diff Batman lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:20 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I guess batman is good in most things, if not all. My least favorite is batman movies

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 05:28 AM
Elastigirl
Super Heroine

The 90s Batman cartoons were great. I also like the first 2 Batman movies, with Keaton. The last 2 movies just plained sucked.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 02:31 PM
Elastigirl is currently offline Click here to Send Elastigirl a Private Message Find more posts by Elastigirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by Elastigirl
The 90s Batman cartoons were great. I also like the first 2 Batman movies, with Keaton. The last 2 movies just plained sucked.

Batman forever was not to bad. The last one of the worse.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:19 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Bruce Timm's Batman.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:47 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

The last 2 movies just plained sucked. [/B][/QUOTE]

actually they ALL sucked in the first two sucked even worse than Batman Forever did. mad

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 11:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote